State Of The Union Address!

Jonathan

Nancy is being something that as a Christian I can't say. I'll be kind. I'll just pretend she is too focused on her phone (seriously, is she playing Candy Crush?) or maybe she is distracted by something shiny over in the balcony. And that the botox is causing her eyes to do weird things.

The sick part, is that, every great accomplishment (whether you attribute it to Trump or not) for America that Trump talked about, only one side of the isle stood up.

I'm actually surprised that the other side didn't BOO Rush Limbaugh, but I guess that would have been too obvious.

Anyways, it has been said we don't fight against people, but powers and principalities (spiritual forces). With that said, Nancy needs a good smack. What a cheap person.

ByGod'sGrace

Nancy is being something that as a Christian I can't say. I'll be kind. I'll just pretend she is too focused on her phone (seriously, is she playing Candy Crush) or maybe she is distracted by something shiny over in the balcony. And that the botox is causing her eyes to do weird things.

The sick part, is that, every great accomplishment (whether you attribute it to Trump or not) for America that Trump talked about, only one side of the isle stood up.

I'm actually surprised that the other side didn't BOO Rush Limbaugh, but I guess that would have been too obvious.

Anyways, it has been said we don't fight against people, but powers and principalities (spiritual forces). With that said, Nancy needs a good smack. What a cheap person.
I'm right there with you....I'm incredibly ashamed of her and how she is acting and representing the Democrats. She has not shown ANY respect for our country or anything that is good. I hope and pray that Trump wins in a super landslide.

Footsteps

Nancy needs to be censured for ripping the speech in two as the President was leaving the stage. I have never seen anything so hateful. Remember when she angrily told the reporter "I DON'T HATE ANYBODY!" Her hate extends to the unborn, made evident by her sitting during the announcement of a ban on late term abortion.