State Of The Union Address!

tinyprayers

Coming on the heels of the blackface/KKK uproar, my first thought on seeing all those dressed in white was, shades of KKK.
I think those women, one being the newest youngest and really dumb member elected to Congress, are wearing white to show solidarity against the oppression of women in history. Which was really put in its place in Trump's speech when he said this year we have the most women elected in Congress ever in our history.
That's some oppression. Poor dears.

I'm so sick to death of this black face nonsense. But you notice it is getting a lot of legs in Left media because this month is black history month? Coincidence? I don't think so.
People want the VA governor to step down because over 30 years ago he supposedly wore black face while in school. Really? A 30+ year old "offense" and they want him to step down now nearly 4 decades later as Governor? But not a peep about his supporting and describing how infanticide would be practiced in his state should the new abortion bill have passed. And which he promised to sign into law.
He maybe wore black face nearly 4 decades ago! Off with his head!
He described how infanticide would be performed by law in Virginia after he signed the law as Governor. (crickets)

How about all this talk about equality and equal rights put up? Let's start with the Wayans Brothers. Years ago they made an entire more than hour long racist movie where two black men, Wayans brothers, wore white face. And, cross dressed as women.
APOLOGIZE! Donate all the net proceeds to St.Judes Children's Hospital so as to make amends.

Harvey Levin. Owner and creator of the Hollywood Gossip TV show , TMZ. Fire the racist who appears in your daily broadcast. His name is Van. Fire him for wearing white face just a few months ago during your Halloween costume show.

Or is it a matter of black privilege that they're entitled to wear white face.
While the Democrat party whom Irreverent All Sharptongue, (The "reverend" Al Sharpton) during Obama's first campaign stated in his speech before the DNC, that the Democrat party was the party choice of the black community.
Really? Black Democrats have voted for over 50 years for a party that has kept them enslaved since slavery was abolished. The chains are gone but the policies still hold firm.
And yet, the Dem's call Republican's racists?

tinyprayers

Partisan media can't help themselves.

Washington Post

Morning Mix

‘Queen of Condescending Applause’: Nancy Pelosi clapped at Trump, and the Internet lost it
Sic)"...
But when Trump, who has been accused of exacerbating deep divisions, declared, “We must reject the politics of revenge, resistance and retribution and embrace the boundless potential of cooperation, compromise and the common good,” she appeared to be unable to hold back.

Rising from her seat along with others in attendance, Pelosi began applauding with her arms oddly extended out toward the president. When Trump turned toward her and the pair locked eyes, Pelosi, still clapping, appeared to smirk. "

DWB

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually feel sorry for the Dems. They are totally lost. No morals or fiduciary responsibility whatsoever. They can't be this stupid to kill babies, flood the border with illegals, and bankrupt the country. I don't understand, it makes no sense.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually feel sorry for the Dems. They are totally lost. No morals or fiduciary responsibility whatsoever. They can't be this stupid to kill babies, flood the border with illegals, and bankrupt the country. I don't understand, it makes no sense.
It is an agenda the NWO wants to take over. It is satanic!

bigmoose

I've been able to spend a little time reading today. Article by Todd Starnes on Fox news said:

"The Republicans rose with a mighty force and roared their affirmation of the president’s remarks. It was, in my estimation, the most passionate and emotional moment of the evening.

But the reaction from Democrats was stunning albeit predictable. They refused to stand in agreement that newborn children deserve the right to live.

"A few days ago I caused a bit of an uproar when I said on "Fox News at Night" that there was an evil in the Democratic Party. After what I saw on Tuesday night -- I absolutely stand by those words. There is something demonic happening within the ranks of the Democrats."

my words:... hence I believe they are in fact demon-rats going forward, and last night was a water shed, a dividing line in our nations history. Even the secular press are seeing that this is a clash of light and darkness.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I've been able to spend a little time reading today. Article by Todd Starnes on Fox news said:

"The Republicans rose with a mighty force and roared their affirmation of the president’s remarks. It was, in my estimation, the most passionate and emotional moment of the evening.

But the reaction from Democrats was stunning albeit predictable. They refused to stand in agreement that newborn children deserve the right to live.

"A few days ago I caused a bit of an uproar when I said on "Fox News at Night" that there was an evil in the Democratic Party. After what I saw on Tuesday night -- I absolutely stand by those words. There is something demonic happening within the ranks of the Democrats."

my words:... hence I believe they are in fact demon-rats going forward, and last night was a water shed, a dividing line in our nations history. Even the secular press are seeing that this is a clash of light and darkness.
You are so right. This is a spiritual battle between God's people and the devil's crowd! They call evil good, and good evil. satan is full of lies and deception. These people are following him!

Accepted

I was really struck last night by the ‘visual’ of Trump, Pence, and Pelosi up on the podium together. In the event of the Rapture, if Trump and Pence are saved... we have Pelosi (yes, I’m assuming). In this scenario, with Pelosi in charge and many ravening wolves on the floor howling for blood, I can clearly see Almighty God turning them over to their own unrestrained evil, and the consequences thereof. The Tribulation will see all this fully play out, and ultimately put an end to sin.

But as for the Church, we will be safely Home with Jesus while sin is given its brief heyday, where we will be in fullness of joy!

tinyprayers

Yes i noticed that wonder if it was a secret sign being used.
The clap? Condescending of her is what I believe it was. And I think she's so far round the bend that when she made that clap at that precise time in Trump's speech that she actually forgot she is the one acting with animus. Which is why she's attending the SotU on a different date than the traditional one. And because of her refusing to allow president Trump access to the House.

I think that's why this is such a meme thing now. Talk about the pot clapping over the kettle being black.
What I really loved was when Trump referred to those who were for open borders, thinking a wall and border security were immoral when they're living behind walls and gates with armed security.
That was perfect!

tinyprayers

I was really struck last night by the ‘visual’ of Trump, Pence, and Pelosi up on the podium together. In the event of the Rapture, if Trump and Pence are saved... we have Pelosi (yes, I’m assuming). In this scenario, with Pelosi in charge and many ravening wolves on the floor howling for blood, I can clearly see Almighty God turning them over to their own unrestrained evil, and the consequences thereof. The Tribulation will see all this fully play out, and ultimately put an end to sin.

But as for the Church, we will be safely Home with Jesus while sin is given its brief heyday, where we will be in fullness of joy!
Did you hear the few times the Dem's started to grumble during Trump's speech? Pelosi put her hand up and motioned downward each time so as to quiet them. And they obeyed.

Even without the rapture, the succession list is a scary thing. Trump, Pence, Pelosi.
Anything happens to the first two, she is president pro-tem. There are erasers in the Senate that are quivering with fear right now. Seriously. Inanimate rubber any other time of the day and even they have enough sense to know that's not a good and prosperous future.
President
Pelosi