State of the Union Address postponed until March 1, 2022

Footsteps

White House staff has assured us that the President is so overworked he doesn’t have time to talk, but that pesky Constitution requires that he make periodic reports to Congress regarding the condition of the nation.
This year’s address has potential problems because some reports such as the annual ICE report are being withheld due to the creation of a new way to frame the revealing numbers and spin the narrative. It is rumored that preliminary spin attempts have caught the attention of Elon Musk, who is developing a nuclear powered car. One spin attempt in the Oval Office reached speeds sufficient to power a cyclotron, turning the Oval Office into the Perfectly Circular Office.
Seat belts are now being installed for Congress due to anticipated G forces. It is not yet known why hip waders have been placed under each seat.

Footsteps

Rumors:

He asked that AOC take an aisle seat so he can sniff her hair. (Rumor started by Rashida Tlaib).
When the hip waders need to be used, Biden will announce that the doors have been locked and will only open when his Build Bad Bummer bill is signed.

jab777

I am not interested in watching Biden speak his lies!
You know, the Constitution only requires that a report on the state of the union needs to be made periodically. It is not a requirement that it be done in a speech. A written report submitted to the Speaker of the House to share with Congress is sufficient. After Pelosi shares the report she can stand in front of Congress and rip it up. At least that seems to be the new way of doing things since Trump’s last State of the Union speech in February 2020. I guess the last straw for her was when Rush Limbaugh was presented with the Presidential Medal of Freedom that night.

JSTyler

They must be referring to the load in his Depends.
You got it!

It was so lightly touched upon by any of the propaganda outlets as to be nothing more than a normal, everyman, everyday occurrence.

The news media went on a rampage for over a year because Trump was given two scoops of ice cream when others around him were given one...once. ICE CREAM! It wasn't about priorities of decency or fairness, it was about fomenting an environment of lying and deceit, division and shaping perception. I have no doubt the almost the entirety of media is willingly and vigorously in whole-hearted service to satan.

Just imagine if that same ummm...accident occurred so publicly with Trump. I'm not concerned one bit about the fairness of it all. We shouldn't even bother wasting thoughts with fairness and balance, our focus should be (and in my case particulalry since I allowed myself to be so distracted with foolishness for too many years) should've always been on identifying the distinctives that separate what constitutes the doctrine of demons, lies being the foremost identifier, and what constitutes the doctrine of God, truth being at the forefront there. And then using that knowledge to preach Jesus Christ with every opportunity given us.

alisani

You got it!

It was so lightly touched upon by any of the propaganda outlets as to be nothing more than a normal, everyman, everyday occurrence.

The news media went on a rampage for over a year because Trump was given two scoops of ice cream when others around him were given one...once. ICE CREAM! It wasn't about priorities of decency or fairness, it was about fomenting an environment of lying and deceit, division and shaping perception. I have no doubt the almost the entirety of media is willingly and vigorously in whole-hearted service to satan.

Just imagine if that same ummm...accident occurred so publicly with Trump. I'm not concerned one bit about the fairness of it all. We shouldn't even bother wasting thoughts with fairness and balance, our focus should be (and in my case particulalry since I allowed myself to be so distracted with foolishness for too many years) should've always been on identifying the distinctives that separate what constitutes the doctrine of demons, lies being the foremost identifier, and what constitutes the doctrine of God, truth being at the forefront there. And then using that knowledge to preach Jesus Christ with every opportunity given us.
That is definitely the course we should be charting.

But...can I once, just once I promise, kick one of them in the ol' fannypack? Pleeeeaaaassseee? :sling

TrustinHim

Makes me wonder if something big is going to happen between now and March 1st...maybe if "they" let Biden speak he may screw up and tell the us something they don't want us to know...such a bad movie but interesting to watch...
Makes me think something is afoot with so many jumping ship, if we see them taking extended overseas trips it may be telling as many have remote compounds prepared. Just wondering what is up with this as they have hijacked the reins of power so recently and now they are fleeing?

Footsteps

That is definitely the course we should be charting.

But...can I once, just once I promise, kick one of them in the ol' fannypack? Pleeeeaaaassseee? :sling
You are hereby authorized to proceed with Operation Fannypack.
Fannypack
Code: Attack!
Put those weasals on their back!