STANDING OVATION for Trump Assassination

Joseph The Carpenter

http://variety.com/2017/legit/news/julius-caesar-opening-trump-like-play-1202463844/

The Public Theater’s new Free Shakespeare in the Park production of “Julius Caesar,” which has stirred controversy with its depiction of a Trump-like Caesar, opened Monday night to a supportive crowd who gave the show a standing ovation after the production became the focus of right-leaning criticism and funding withdrawals.

When I saw this on Drudge this morning I thought of the two witness , it won't be long now.

Lily

Looking Up
What a perverted performance, and then to stick it to tax payers whom they know are offended.

I wish Drudge and some others would quit posting those glaring bloody pictures. I understand it's news but it would be helpful to give us a choice of viewing by clicking on a link. I've been very shocked to see photos without warning and it's upsetting.

Lynn

What a perverted performance, and then to stick it to tax payers whom they know are offended.

I wish Drudge and some others would quit posting those glaring bloody pictures. I understand it's news but it would be helpful to give us a choice of viewing by clicking on a link. I've been very shocked to see photos without warning and it's upsetting.
I agree, Lily. In fact, for awhile, I stopped going to Drudge and instead read Breitbart news site, as there has to be another way of reading news from a conservative perspective. Drudge is often disappointing, due to his flamboyant, sensational headlines at times.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
You know, in Revelation it talks about how people will be so hardened in sin that even with the most extreme of difficult circumstances (partly because God in His mercy is leading and pointing people to repentance and salvation from eternal separation from Him) they refuse to repent, be saved and even curse God. The OP sure reminds me of the mindset of the unrepentant people of Revelation.