Spotify, Soundcloud Delete Conservative Rappers’ Song Declaring ‘Trans Ain’t Real’

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Conservative rappers Bryson Gray and Patriot J say “Safe Spaces,” their new collaborative song dissing Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden, and overly sensitive leftist social justice warriors, has been banned by both Spotify and Soundcloud, two of the leading music hosting platforms.

A message from SoundCloud posted by Bryson Gray on Twitter claims the song was taken down for “incitement to hatred.”

The song’s lyrics denounce supporters of Black Lives Matter and viewers of CNN as “braindead,” and declares that there are only two genders. Its very first lines read:

They might ban me for this song, but this is how I’m rocking
Can’t be trans ’cause it ain’t real, they need a mental asylum

The song is still available on YouTube.

In a comment to Breitbart News, Patriot J said that if tech platforms really wanted to ban “hatred,” most mainstream rap songs would have to be banned as well.

“The ban just shines a spotlight on how far Big Tech is willing to take their censorship of dissenting views,” said Patriot J. “Spotify and SoundCloud don’t actually care about allegedly ‘hateful’ or ‘violent’ songs being on their platform, because if that were the case, they’d have taken down almost all of the popular rap songs on their platforms.”

“We were silenced for being brave enough to go against the radical left agenda, and now we’re paying the price. Just another day in Joe Biden’s America!”

The song has been praised by Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ). “These guys are deep in the culture war and taking incoming fire,” said Rep. Gosar on Twitter. “This is where conservatives abandoned the battlefield 40 years ago. Respect!”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021...ative-rappers-song-declaring-trans-aint-real/

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A message from SoundCloud posted by Bryson Gray on Twitter claims the song was taken down for “incitement to hatred.”

These music companies haven't seemed to have minded all the hundreds, maybe thousands of songs that glorify rape, cop killing, and other hateful things... The closer we get to the end, the more stupider things get...

CodyRhodesDiva

These music companies haven't seemed to have minded all the hundreds, maybe thousands of songs that glorify rape, cop killing, and other hateful things... The closer we get to the end, the more stupider things get...
I know. I was a part of the 1980s MTV Generation that featured the likes of Duran Duran, Guns & Roses, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, Sting (the singer not the wrestler), U2 and many others.

rubyx1

rubyx1
wow awesome, nice to see conservative positive rappers denouncing all the manure most mainstream and popular rap does. Not surprised they would be censored and platforms would not welcome their songs because it goes against the narrative. hope they get support and continue it is much needed than all the other drivel these music companies push. They are most likely independent artists free of the corruption of major labels and companies.