Spirit of the Antichrist – (Part 2 of 2)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Spirit of the Antichrist – (Part 2 of 2)
By Dr. Nathan E. Jones

How is the spirit of the Antichrist taking over?

To help us answer this question which we began in Part 1, we are joined by Dr. J.B. Hixson, a pastor from Sedalia, Colorado, and the founder of Not By Works Ministries. Dr. Hixson wrote a two-volume book titled Spirit of the Antichrist which we will use as the basis for this discussion.

Digital Currency Control​

Nathan Jones: When you say that Satan’s Antichrist is rising, what are some current events that you are seeing going on in society that are pointing to the Bible’s prophesied one-world government, the one in which the Antichrist will rule one day?

J.B. Hixson: The two biggest happenings that come to mind would be the advent of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) and the Mark of the Beast, both right out of Revelation 13.

Digital currencies could be used to prevent people from buying or selling without government approval, and that’s what Central Bank Digital Currencies are all about. A big test of these currencies was recently run. Now there’s talk about rolling CBDCs out globally this year in 2023. Globalists want to do away with cash entirely. They want everybody to carry a digital passport that will be loaded with money, except these will all be entitlements that we get instead of a check in the mail. The money will just be credited, but it will have expiration dates. The digital passport will tell you where you can buy and sell. If you go ten miles from your home, and the powers that be don’t want you to buy there, the digital passport will shut you off from the ability to buy and sell.

For years people have theorized just what technology the Mark of the Beast will utilize, say RFID chips or UPC symbols or whatever. But, what is different about digital currencies is that for the first time the elites of the World Economic Forum — the Klaus Schwabs and Yuval Noah Hararis of the world — they are actually saying out loud that they intend to use digital currencies to control commerce and to keep people in line by controlling their buying and selling. Well, that’s right out of Revelation 13!

Nathan Jones: Who do these elitists think they are? While we will own nothing and be happy, to quote the WEF, they will own everything?

J.B. Hixson: Totally, yes. Even with UPC symbols that are being used in inventory checking, while the WEF never came right out and said they were going to use this technology to keep you from buying and selling, well now they are stating their intentions openly.

Tim Moore: Yes, the World Economic Forum is shameless in announcing its ambitions at this point. In a grand scheme of end times signs, which our ministry organizes into six categories of signs, what we’re discussing falls under the end times sign of technology. So, to a degree, this modern technology, whether it be cryptocurrency, digital currency, or whether it is the Surveillance State assuming power and granting it to just a handful of elitists, all these happenings are very recent. This gives Christians today an understanding of prophecy and a discernment of the times that not even the Old Testament prophets themselves could not have ever imagined, let alone our parents and grandparents.

J.B. Hixson: The end times state is being set, just as Jesus foretold. Christ rebuked the first-century Jewish leaders for not being able to discern the signs of the times, and so we do not want to make the same mistake. For that very reason, we look closely at the signs of the times that mark the soon return of Jesus Christ. We are not claiming that we can set a date for our Lord’s return, just saying that the stage is being set.

So, you can control a society by controlling its money, but global surveillance provides the second prong in achieving absolute control. Global surveillance arms a police state.

Men Becoming Gods​

J.B. Hixson: Another big sign of the end times involves transhumanism. The one frontier that Satan has not conquered, and never will be able to conquer, is the creation of life “ex nihilo,” meaning out of nothing. Luciferians have been working hard at destroying both the image of God and man. Demons think mankind is nothing but a race of useless air-breathers and so they want to destroy us, but at the same time, they want to recreate an artificial intelligence that is on par with God. Some elites even want to create God! Elon Musk was once asked, “Do you believe in God?” and he replied, “Not yet because I haven’t invented him yet.”

Tim Moore: Wow! Go all the way back to the Garden of Eden in Genesis 3 and we read about Satan’s very first lies when he undermined the credibility of God. He claimed, “God did not say…” Then Satan called God a liar when appealing to the pride and hubris and the ungodly desires deep in the heart of mankind. Satan lied to Adam and Even, challenging them to disobey God, claiming that indeed they will not die, for God knows that on the day they were to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil man’s eyes would be opened and they would become like God. Becoming our own gods has been mankind’s evil, sinful desire ever since the beginning. Satan’s desire is to be worshipped as God, but it’s also mankind’s desire. Nothing’s changed in this respect, even in these end times.

J.B. Hixson: Yes, Satan’s motive has never changed. In Volume 1 of my book, I talk about Satan’s method and list the five steps to deception and go right into Genesis 3. Satan’s big lie really can be summed up in one sentence — you can sin and get away with it. Satan promises that there will be no consequences and no death. That promise falls into another part of the transhumanistic agenda — transhumanists want to have eternal life without having accepted Christ’s atoning sacrifice to pay the penalty for our sins.

Satan is coming at this from all angles — CBDCs, surveillance, transhumanism, artificial intelligence, and so on. Some of this stuff the Lucifarians are talking about doing just chills me to even read about it!

Tim Moore: Talking about attempting to create ex nihilo, I read that scientists have now created a mouse embryo that did not come from an egg and a sperm. Through technology, scientists are now on the cusp of being able to form life. They claim they are making all sorts of benefits for mankind, but in truth, they are playing God while at the same time rejecting the true and living God. Again, mankind is always striving to become their own gods.

J.B. Hixson: Yes, we are creating our own gods in the image of man.

Enough is Enough​

Nathan Jones: Dr. Hixson, how far will God allow this spirit of the Antichrist to go?

J.B. Hixson: That is the big question. We Christians believe in the imminency of the Rapture. We cannot set a date for when Jesus will snatch up His Church to Heaven. It can happen at any moment. But, at the same time, if you ask me for my personal opinion, subjectively I would say that there are no more frontiers that Satan needs to conquer. Just think about it. Satan has conquered gender, at least from his perspective, right? He’s conquered language with deconstructionism. He’s conquered life and death with eugenics and abortion and euthanasia. He thinks he’s on the cusp of conquering the creation of life through transhumanism and artificial intelligence.

So, I just feel like the Rapture could occur any day now. I feel like the Lord is going to say, “Enough is enough!” and He is going to rescue the Church from this present evil age, as Galatians 1:4 promises. Then, shortly thereafter, the Antichrist will walk onto the world scene, sign a peace treaty with Israel, and those left behind will be looking at seven years of cosmic struggle between the wrath of God and the wrath of Satan.

Tim Moore: Scripture gives us a clear outline of what is to come, but for the Christian who has put their faith in Jesus Christ in the here and now, we don’t have to dread what is to come upon the unbelieving world. The Lord has promised in John 14 that He has been preparing a place for us and that we are not destined to endure God’s wrath. We know that during the Tribulation the wrath of God will be poured out upon this earth once the Antichrist is revealed, but we are not going to be here.

J.B., how does a person escape all of the wrath of the Tribulation that is soon to come?

J.B. Hixson: The only way to escape the coming Tribulation is by trusting in Jesus Christ and Him alone for your salvation. Christ died for our sins, then He rose from the dead, so He’s the only one who can pay the penalty for our sins because He lived a perfect, holy, and sinless life. As a fallen man, I couldn’t pay for your sins, as much as I love you, and you couldn’t pay for mine. We can’t even pay for our own sins because we were born in sin, as Ephesians 2:1 tells us.

Jesus Christ lived a perfect, holy, and sinless life. He walked up the Via Dolorosa and shed His blood on the cross for me and for you. Jesus then rose from the dead on the third day, thereby defeating death, Hell, and the grave. Only Jesus Christ possesses the power and authority to offer freely to all the gift of eternal life. So, if you don’t know the Lord Jesus Christ, then trust in Him today.

And for those who already know Christ as their Savior, it is important for us believers to be spiritually awake. We are not of the night but of the day, so we need to wake up. One of my mentors, Dr. Mike Stallard, stated at a recent conference, “The last thing the world needs is more sleepy Christians.” That could not have been more well said!

And, if you want to learn more about the rising spirit of the Antichrist, then please visit my website at Not By Works Ministries. You can read a preview, preface, and table of contents to see what pertinent topics we cover, sign up for our free e-newsletter, and shoot me an e-mail.

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/spirit-of-the-antichrist-part-2-of-2/

kathymendel

My immediate thought as I read Hixon's post about Christians waking up.........
I pictured the disciples in the garden with Jesus, falling asleep at such a momentous time, even after Jesus had asked them
to stay awake and be on guard. What a message to us, as followers of Christ, to not be lulled to sleep now, when everything He
proclaimed is coming to pass. And, yet, there are many brothers and sisters who are not even contemplating where we are on
God's timeline.......

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
What a message to us, as followers of Christ, to not be lulled to sleep now, when everything He
proclaimed is coming to pass. And, yet, there are many brothers and sisters who are not even contemplating where we are on
God's timeline.......
That's right, Kathy. Unfortunately, some of these brothers are pastors, and they barely mention anything to do with the rapture of the church anymore. If ever the body of Christ needed this word of encouragement, it is now.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
2 Peter 3:4
saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? Ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they have been since the beginning of creation.”

It is difficult to trust the One Who promises the future when so much of the past repeats and just goes on and on into the current.
Few can see past today.

I believe its another testimony to the things that must be Spiritually discerned.
And this is not some magical gnostic discernment, some divination of numbers and codes, its not some special enlightenment.

Its a gift of the Holy Spirit to those who ask. Its a secret thing shared openly with those who believe and simply trust Christ.
It gains more clarity when we read His Word. It is a special peace we receive that helps us to persevere even when we cannot see down the road,

But we can see the glow in the distance. We know where we are going for He has told us that He is the Way.

The Only Way.

And because of that, many who could see, cover their eyes and imagine their own way.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
It's interesting that one of the first things taught to the babes in Christ, Thessalonians was the concept of the Rapture and Paul in his letters had to remind them of what he told them. So, it seems he didn't think that the Rapture was too scary (nor to theologically advanced) for them to handle.

For me the Rapture is a wonderful blessing and comfort! I grew up being taught that I was going to go through the tribulation and let me tell you, THAT was scary as all get out as a kid, especially when reading about the events of Revelation! To have realized that the Rapture is indeed a doctrine of the bible was an incredible relief, comfort and hope! I believe that a disservice is done to the Church and her peace when this is not properly taught.

And I am also comforted by the fact that God will do what He said He'll do. I know this from reading the historical text of the bible with His past dealings towards Israel and also other nations. His predictions and prophecies were put out faithfully by His prophets and then the prophecied events which came to pass as God said, were not only recorded in the bible but also by world historians (such and Josephus), not to mention archeologists unearthing one item after another testifying to what the bible has been proved to be quite accurate on.

Cyrus of the Persian Empire is quite testament to God's faithfulness of His Word (not to mention Jesus Christ Himself), then there's Nahum where Nineveh (of the Assyrian Empire) is told she would be destroyed. She was so utterly destroyed (because of her own idolatry and sin including excruciatingly tortuous violence to their enemies so much so that some nations simply surrendered in hopes of avoiding torture), that it wasn't until the 1800's an archeologist finally unearthed evidence of the city of Nineveh. Until this discovery all sorts of 'experts' and naysayers said the city never existed, choosing to not believe God and His Word.

But, God is always faithful, and His Word is always dependably trustworthy as the historical context of the Bible shows clearly. So, if He says that the Church is not reserved for the wrath to come, which is all of Revelation (except the letters to the churches), then I'm going to trust that He means what He says on this subject. Additionally there's a stark lack of "here's how to prepare for the Tribulation" in all the New Testament letters. In fact there's reference after reference of looking forward to Jesus Christ and His coming for His loved ones. As I read, it seems that the Churches were so aware of the Rapture that there seems to be an assumption on the authors part that they all know what the authors are talking about, thus the quick references rather than indepth explanations that are found more in the Thessalonian letters.

Back