Spirit of the Antichrist – (Part 1 of 2)

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Spirit of the Antichrist – (Part 1 of 2)
By Dr. Nathan E. Jones

How is the spirit of the Antichrist taking over?

To help us answer this question, we are joined by Dr. J.B. Hixson, a pastor from Sedalia, Colorado, and the founder of Not By Works Ministries.

The Man of Sin​

Nathan Jones: Dr. Hixson, you wrote a two-volume book titled Spirit of the Antichrist. These books are about helping us discern the times in which we are living, correct?

J.B. Hixson: Absolutely, yes. The premise centers on 1 John 4:3b which reads, “And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.” The spirit of the Antichrist is already at work among us.

I took all of the characteristics of the capital “A” Antichrist who will rule the world for seven years during the Tribulation and summarized them into seven categories. I then looked at current and geopolitical events going on in the world around us. The data I amassed was surprising, though it really isn’t surprising to those who study Bible prophecy. The data reveals there’s an upsurge in every one of these spirit of the Antichrist characteristics that will characterize the future Man of Sin. They’re rising up and becoming the norm in our day.

Tim Moore: Let’s summarize for those who may not be familiar with the Bible’s teaching about the Antichrist as an individual. The Man of Lawlessness — that’s how the Bible in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 describes the prophesied one who will come standing in opposition to Jesus Christ and the Gospel. He will eventually become possessed by Satan. In the end times, this individual will rise to lead a one-world government. He will attempt to impose an anti-God and anti-Christian ideology.

We are seeing many of the prophetic geo-political pieces coming into play leading toward a global government and king. Of course, that individual cannot yet be identified. In spite of what some people say, we do not know that the Antichrist is going to be King Charles or anybody else as that won’t be revealed until the fullness of time. The Bible says that Satan’s always got somebody ready to fill that role.

J.B. Hixson: The future Man of Sin, or Son of Perdition, goes by a number of names. He’s known as the Beast in Revelation because he’s going to rule the world in absolute terror. He is going to be indwelt by Satan himself.

The Antichrist will become Satan’s man of the hour. That final seven-year period known as the Tribulation portrays a cosmic struggle between God and Satan which at that time the battle will reach its climax. Satan has been trying to take over this world for 6,000 years, ever since he was kicked out of Heaven. Slowly and incrementally, Satan’s been getting closer and closer to his nefarious goal.

My books record direct statements and writings of the human conspirators who have been working with Satan on the human side of things. These conspirators for almost a hundred years now say that the 2020s have been their target for realizing their plans. My book charts out the Luciferian timeline and cites how the 2020s and 2030s are what the key Luciferian agents have been targeting for their big reveal.

Tim Moore: I’m fascinated by the term Luciferian. Is that a term you coined for the timeline or has it been used elsewhere?

J.B. Hixson: Oh, no, Luciferianism has been around for centuries. It is the term satanists use for themselves. Just as you and I as Christians worship the Lord Jesus Christ, read His Word, pray to Him, and look at Him as the almighty Creator of the universe, Luciferians do the same thing with Satan. They’ve got this deluded idea that back in the Garden of Eden Satan was the protagonist and God the antagonist. So, they dedicate their own books to Lucifer by name. And so, they call themselves Luciferians. The Luciferian Conspiracy people have written about satanism for ages.

What distinguishes my ministry, Not By Works Ministry, is our approach to as best we can, strive to run everything through the grid of Scripture. I make sure what a lot of what people call the Deep State, or the Global Elite, or the Shadow Government, is really seen from the spiritual point of view, revealing who’s really pulling the strings — Satan.

In Part 2 of our interview with author J.B. Hixson about the spirit of the Antichrist taking over, we will explore how the Antichrist could utilize technologies such as digital currencies and transhumanism, and we will seek advice on how to live in these dark times.

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/spirit-of-the-antichrist-part-1-of-2/

Back