Soros wants to rule the world?

Saved and Waiting

From Jack Kelley (gracethrufaith.com):

Home » Ask a Bible Teacher » What Does The Anti-Christ Look Like?
Q

This is probably a wacky question, but I received an email yesterday that claims the anti Christ will be in his early 40’s. I don’t recall seeing any absolute physical description of this being. Is there any specific description of the anti Christ in scripture except the use of the pronoun “he”?
A

There is no Biblical basis for the information you received. The closest thing we have to a physical description of the anti-Christ is in Zechariah 11:17:
“Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!”

Interesting....hadn't remembered reading this verse before....

ItIsFinished!

Soros is certainly A man of sin. Whether he is THE man of sin, I don't know. But I doubt it.
I hugely doubt it.
I believe he will be in his late 30's /40ish.
Very handsome and well educated and articulated.
Very, very charismatic.
I do not believe he will smoke , drink nor do drugs.
I do not believe he will have a desire for women , not due to being a homosexual, but rather his main lust and desire is power and control.
He will be quite focused.
The above "nots" would just get in the way of his world dominance.
In the end however (for the unjust) he will be placed into The Lake of Fire.

Spartan Sprinter 1

I hugely doubt it.
Very, very charismatic.
I do not believe he will have a desire for women , not due to being a homosexual, but rather his main lust and desire is power and control.
Agree with this George Soros to me more resembles the Sith Lord from Star wars nad doesn't really appear charismatic at all

Rocky Rivera

To be honest, I don't think Soros will be the man of sin. Daniel 11:37 predicts that Antichrist Superstar will be a homosexual, one of the alphabet people. I haven't heard of Soros having those tendencies -- unless there's something there that I'm not aware of!

Jonathan

I hugely doubt it.
Very, very charismatic.
Agreed with most everything there. At the very least, he will have to be charismatic. Soros, to be fair, falls a little short there.

Rocky Rivera

Agreed with most everything there. At the very least, he will have to be charismatic. Soros, to be fair, falls a little short there.
Just had a thought >> Antichrist would seem charismatic only to the unsaved, not to believers. I believe the Holy Ghost would cause us to think and feel that Antichrist is very, very creepy — to the point that we’d be able to feel the evil radiating from him. But to those who are perishing? God will send them strong delusion so that they will believe a lie.

Case in point: A certain portion of the American people felt that Obama was “the messiah” , and some Africans even said of him — “this man is Jesus!” Of course all of us true believers would recoil and gag at such statements, and rightly so!

antitox

I think he'll be a tempting charismatic even to a believer. Matthew 24:24 "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." I think that it will be with very strong influence and deception that has an attractive appeal. Another reason I don't want to be around here at that time.

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

I think he'll be a tempting charismatic even to a believer. Matthew 24:24 "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." I think that it will be with very strong influence and deception that has an attractive appeal. Another reason I don't want to be around here at that time.
Before the words “even the elect” comes the preposition “if possible”. Therefore I believe it’s not possible because God will make it not possible. There will be those who become believers during the Tribulation period, so he won’t be able to hoodwink everybody. The Holy Ghost and human free will still be active.

DanLMP

Before the words “even the elect” comes the preposition “if possible”. Therefore I believe it’s not possible because God will make it not possible. There will be those who become believers during the Tribulation period, so he won’t be able to hoodwink everybody. The Holy Ghost and human free will still be active.
Another possibility for the phrase "if possible" is that it won't be possible because we won't be here.

Hidden

Soros is a little too uncharismatic for people to get behind. And besides, I can't see two seniors being the AC and the FP. lol That is, assuming the Pope turns out to be the FP. I think with the AC being younger and the FP someone older, they can easily conquer and deceive practically all age groups.