Sometimes feeling discouraged and weary.

NCannie

It always surprises me when people say- I want to have children (or grand-children). For me personally, if I were in the childbearing years in this day, I don't believe I would want to bring a child into it. I would truly fear for the child.
I said I would never have children 28 years ago for that exact reason. God prevailed and I now have a 24 and 22 year old. Both are saved and my one my younger daughter has brought dozens to Christ! Don’t under estimate the power of God. He has plans!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I said I would never have children 28 years ago for that exact reason. God prevailed and I now have a 24 and 22 year old. Both are saved and my one my younger daughter has brought dozens to Christ! Don’t under estimate the power of God. He has plans!
Nothing is impossible with God. NCannie, I believe you helped Steve53 awhile back. He was having financial difficulties. I don't know if you have heard, but he passed away in February sometime. Go look in the prayer thread for his thread called Job Situation and Health Issue. It is on page 3 8 down.

NCannie

I'm pregnant now and am trusting in the Lord with our lives. I also have a 19 month old toddler and I can't imagine not having all the moments of joy we've already had together. I'm guilty of letting fear take over but it's not of God.
Gd will provide all you need!
Nothing is impossible with God. NCannie, I believe you helped Steve53 awhile back. He was having financial difficulties. I don't know if you have heard, but he passed away in February sometime. Go look in the prayer thread for his thread called Job and Health Issue.
Oh my goodness thank you for letting me know! I had no idea! I’m sad for us but happy he is with our Lord and Savior. He was a great man and I’m glad he was a part of my journey here. Thank you again, I will go look.

Back