Something Strange, But Nice, Happened to Me Today

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
For some strange reason, I hugged my Bible today when I picked it up to take it with me. I felt a soothing warmth and great peace come over me :smile

It occurred to me that when we hug our Bibles, we're hugging Jesus because He's The Word in the flesh :smile

And when I hugged my Bible again later, on purpose to see what would happen, the same thing happened :smile

:cloud9 In any case, it was nice, and it was something I really needed (rough times these days) :cloud9

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou

fl2007rn

For some strange reason, I hugged my Bible today when I picked it up to take it with me. I felt a soothing warmth and great peace come over me :smile

It occurred to me that when we hug our Bibles, we're hugging Jesus because He's The Word in the flesh :smile

And when I hugged my Bible again later, on purpose to see what would happen, the same thing happened :smile

:cloud9 In any case, it was nice, and it was something I really needed (rough times these days) :cloud9

:thankyou JESUS!!! :thankyou
That is so sweet. Sometimes when I pray I often tell Jesus how much I love him because he gave his precious life for me and all of man kind. :cloud9