Some summer views of Scotland

Leigh

These are some awesome pictures, thank you TheRedeemed!! I especially liked the one, near the end, showing the gorgeous front porch and Paddington Bear.

If I could visit anywhere in the world I‘d probably choose the UK. Nearly every night we play at least part of some movie set in England… Emma, Pride and Prejudice, etc. The scenery is so peaceful! :)

TheRedeemed

These are some awesome pictures, thank you TheRedeemed!! I especially liked the one, near the end, showing the gorgeous front porch and Paddington Bear.

If I could visit anywhere in the world I‘d probably choose the UK. Nearly every night we play at least part of some movie set in England… Emma, Pride and Prejudice, etc. The scenery is so peaceful! :)

Scotland is spectacular, especially the west coast, I’m sure you would be in awe of the beauty on display.

The Glasgow cathedral in one of the pictures is one of the oldest in the U.K, having been consecrated in 1136. Directly across the same road as the cathedral is the oldest surviving dwelling house in Glasgow, dating back to around the 1450’s.

You would love a holiday in the U.K. there’s so many historical buildings, towns and cities to enjoy.

The oldest human settlements in the British Isles was recently uncovered in the north of Scotland, estimated to be over 5,000 years old.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Scotland is spectacular, especially the west coast, I’m sure you would be in awe of the beauty on display.

The Glasgow cathedral in one of the pictures is one of the oldest in the U.K, having been consecrated in 1136. Directly across the same road as the cathedral is the oldest surviving dwelling house in Glasgow, dating back to around the 1450’s.

You would love a holiday in the U.K. there’s so many historical buildings, towns and cities to enjoy.

The oldest human settlements in the British Isles was recently uncovered in the north of Scotland, estimated to be over 5,000 years old.

So, shortly after the dispersion at the Tower of Babel (and likely less than 5000 years old)

Last edited: