Some ramifications of the Rapture.......

JSTyler

I came to saving faith when I was 3. But I have weak faith . . . a dried up hull of a mustard seed
Best way to be in thought and heart to find oneself. We love to say that, "When we are weak, He is strong." I've come to understand that the verse actually should read (or be translated and understood) as something like, "When we are completely, absolutely, utterly helpless and understand that pinnacle truth, HE is strong and able to use us best."

And please forgive ma any unfortunate re-write of God's Word, but I did listen to some fantastic teaching on this that resonated with what you stated.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I came to saving faith when I was 3. But I have weak faith . . . a dried up hull of a mustard seed
Ghoti, I'm glad that you shared this with your RF family. We love you, and we care about your spiritual needs. Please take the earlier recommendation about 1. the gospel of John, 2. visit the church I mentioned, 3. listen to or read transcripts if available of Andy Woods series on Soteriology. www.slbc.org
Please forgive the 'list' of suggestions.
I used to teach :heh and I ran a tight ship

kathymendel

So much wisdom being given here, Ghoti. We are family - God's family - and we DO care so much about YOU and what you are going through.
I will keep you in my prayers that God will give you comfort and peace, and lead you in every way that you need to have the assurance in His promises to you.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
Thank you for your writing. You said it was number 12 so I looked on Amazon and found the book for $0.99. I already had a credit of 99 cents so I bought the book for my Kindle 0 cents. I can hardly wait to start reading it.
Just for the record, whoever posted that to kindle did so after asking for permission but I never wrote them to be anything other than outreach

******also there are some that I wish I could edit as their is some legalism hints in them that was corrected in my walk after i had wrote those.

But pray they did inspire looking to Jesus as The Son of God and inspire urgency to intercede and outreach.

Thanks for the encouragemen!

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Thank you for your writing. You said it was number 12 so I looked on Amazon and found the book for $0.99. I already had a credit of 99 cents so I bought the book for my Kindle 0 cents. I can hardly wait to start reading it.
I searched for it on Amazon kindle store & could not find it. How is it listed?

Classic

...Or,

There will be a realization that the homophobic, anti-choice, MAGA-hat-wearing neanderthals who were impeding "progress" are now severely in the minority, and the people left behind finally don't have to worry about us reminding them of their sin. Think of the relief they will feel when they can finally do things the way they really want to. I'm thinking of liberal family members who have cut off contact with anyone who doesn't support their world-view.

After the initial shock, with the candles and the teddy bears set out for those missing, I think that the general feeling will be relief, at least until the judgements. After that, we'll be forgotten.

I imagine it will be worse than that, a lot of those left in the world will be looking for an explanation and some one to blame, they will want someone to vent their anger and sorrow upon. And the evil powers will use that to their advantage. Christians will be hunted down, it’s going to be horribly violent.

heisable2

I searched for it on Amazon kindle store & could not find it. How is it listed?
The title is "Preludes to the coming rapture" The stories in each one of the sections were inspiring. You never know if the person you were talking to about Jesus took it upon themselves to actually accept Him as Lord. Maybe that person you were talking to was going to be the last soul to accept Jesus. And then we'll hear the horn and the come hither. Praise the Lord. Hope you find the book. Oh and it's very short and it's an easy read.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I have thought often of what this world will go through during the 7 year tribulation. I think that it will be similar but much worse for the Christian than what the Jews had to endure during WW2. I often wondered how some Christians will survive until the end. Will they go underground?

Hide out on the ISS maybe :lol

Seriously, prayer, providence of God, and probably some miracles along the way

:pray :pray :amen :amen

rks7777

Here’s a thought that occurred to me the other day. We lost someone very precious to our family. A 23 year old special needs young man. Our boys all worked with him as care givers while in high school and college. He was non-verbal and from a great Christian family. Oh how he blessed us so. We were gutted when we got the news and are still coming to grips with his passing. We know he is now fully restored and in the presence of the Lord so we rejoice in that. The day we found out I said to my wife, I wish the rapture would be soon. Then a thought occurred to me. Right before the rapture there will be Christians who die or who will lose loved ones minutes, hours, days before the rapture. I was just trying to wrap my feeble brain around why would they have to experience this pain of losing a loved one and then the next moment the greatest experience ever. I hope others understand where I’m at with this. Doesn’t make sense to me.