Some ramifications of the Rapture.......

kathymendel

A few days ago I began watching a series on Netflix called "Manifest." It's about a plane that leaves Jamaica one day and doesn't land in New York City until 5 1/2 years later.
There is no explanation for it.......... but, to the people who were onboard the plane, there begins a search for a conspiracy. It caused me to think about what will happen right
after the Rapture. Consider what the people left behind will deal with:

People who are onboard planes and public transportation will see other passengers suddenly disappear before their eyes. Perhaps only clothing and jewelry will remain in the
seats. Flights that manage to have two Christian pilots on board, will likely crash. The same for other modes of transportation with a Christian driver. Cars driven by Christians
will crash, inuring and killing others.

Children under a certain age will simply disappear in the same manner........... nothing left but their clothing. Babies will disappear from their mother's arms.........only a onesie, a diaper, and perhaps a blanket left in their arms. Pregnant women will at once no longer be pregnant....... a round belly now will be flat.

All the Christian doctors, nurses, care-givers, law enforcement, wage earners, teachers, farmers and truckers, mothers and fathers will be gone. Insurance companies will not pay out on policies because there are no bodies to prove death occurred, and/or courts will be so backed up with cases it will take years to handle them all. Houses will go into foreclosure, possibly bank accounts frozen to families because there are no death certificates. It will be heartache and disaster for everyone. No one will be immune......

Can you even begin to imagine the panic that will ensue immediately???

And, then, the msm will be conjuring up all kinds of possibilities and lies about what happened. The governments will be spinning lies and stories all over the place. Conspiracies will flood the world. Because this will be happening all over the world at one time..........

People, at least for a while, will be losing their ever-loving minds. Mental illness will abound. Eventually, one will rise up who will claim to have the answers to assuage everyone's questions. It is beyond comprehension what will be happening to all those left behind. It will be pandimonium everywhere. The grief will be magnified exponentially around the world. Oh, how my heart breaks for them! If only they would have accepted Jesus while they had the chance.

And, then............shortly thereafter, all the things described in God's word about the seven years of tribulation begins to happen. No wonder so many will die so quickly. No wonder so many will raise their fists and curse God.......... many who refused to recognize God before, will be mentally ill from all that they have experienced. But, the age of grace will be over.

We must warn everyone we can, while we can. The time is SO SHORT until we are to be called home.

Big Brother Billy

WAITING ON JESUS
A few days ago I began watching a series on Netflix called "Manifest." It's about a plane that leaves Jamaica one day and doesn't land in New York City until 5 1/2 years later.
There is no explanation for it.......... but, to the people who were onboard the plane, there begins a search for a conspiracy. It caused me to think about what will happen right

People who are onboard planes and public transportation will see other passengers suddenly disappear before their eyes. Perhaps only clothing and jewelry will remain in the
seats. Flights that manage to have two Christian pilots on board, will likely crash. The same for other modes of transportation with a Christian driver. Cars driven by Christians

Children under a certain age will simply disappear in the same manner........... nothing left but their clothing. Babies will disappear from their mother's arms.........only a onesie, a diaper, and perhaps a blanket left in their arms. Pregnant women will at once no longer be pregnant....... a round belly now will be flat.

All the Christian doctors, nurses, care-givers, law enforcement, wage earners, teachers, farmers and truckers, mothers and fathers will be gone. Insurance companies will not pay out on policies because there are no bodies to prove death occurred, and/or courts will be so backed up with cases it will take years to handle them all. Houses will go into foreclosure, possibly bank accounts frozen to families because there are no death certificates. It will be heartache and disaster for everyone. No one will be immune......

And, then, the msm will be conjuring up all kinds of possibilities and lies about what happened. The governments will be spinning lies and stories all over the place. Conspiracies will flood the world. Because this will be happening all over the world at one time..........

People, at least for a while, will be losing their ever-loving minds. Mental illness will abound. Eventually, one will rise up who will claim to have the answers to assuage everyone's questions. It is beyond comprehension what will be happening to all those left behind. It will be pandimonium everywhere. The grief will be magnified exponentially around the world. Oh, how my heart breaks for them! If only they would have accepted Jesus while they had the chance.

And, then............shortly thereafter, all the things described in God's word about the seven years of tribulation begins to happen. No wonder so many will die so quickly. No wonder so many will raise their fists and curse God.......... many who refused to recognize God before, will be mentally ill from all that they have experienced. But, the age of grace will be over.

We must warn everyone we can, while we can. The time is SO SHORT until we are to be called home.
VERY WELL SAID MY PRECIOUS SISTER! LOVE BBB AND SSNG.

Hiftobaf

The Rapture is a three step process. First, the dead in Christ are resurrected. Second, living believers are given their immortal bodies. Third, both groups ascend to heaven.

We know from 1 Corinthians that the living believers are given new bodies instantly, but does it say anywhere how long it takes between step 1 and 2 and between step 2 and 3? I wonder if resurrected believers will be on earth for some non-trivial amount of time, kind of like in Matthew 27:51-54.

Andy C

Concur, total chaos and deaths will result from the aftermath of the rapture. Thousands, possibly millions world wide will die quickly. Many from results as you described, but I would add suicide will be common. Parents beyond consolable with kids suddenly gone, left behind spouses may not recover, many who followed a false religion, or even thought they were saved will be filled with guilt…etc…..However, many will also realize quickly what happened and will drop to their knees in total surrender, repenting and confessing Jesus as their Savior.

kathymendel

Yes, Andy, I thought about suicides, too........... just failed to type it.
I cannot even begin to imagine the total loss they will all be feeling and dealing with.
No one will be exempt.
I pray for many to remember what we have shared with them, so they can still repent and be saved
during that terrible time. Even if it will cost them their lives.

soundingthealarm

Shock and Awe :: A Preview of Things to Come​

By Tim Cameron

The first call comes into an emergency call center, “911, what is your emergency?” A mom is hysterically screaming: “HELP PLEASE, HELP” “My little boy just disappeared.” The 911 dispatcher replies, “Ma’am, what do you mean? Has someone taken him?” “No, I was holding him in my arms and he’s just gone. Help, please help.”
“Flight 418, this is Delta Tower. Please confirm your plans to descend. Flight 418 please check in, OVER. Nervous silence fills the tower’s control room. Turning to her supervisor theair trafficcontrollergasps,“Sir, Flight 418 is not responding.”
Nervous travelers begin to shout, “What’s going on? We are passing our destination.” (But the cockpit is empty and the flight crew has disappeared.)
A husband and wife are heading home from a ballgame, following a car on highway 39, when the car they are following suddenly veers off the road. The husband jumps out and rushes to the car, only to discover the car is empty.
A nurse runs out of a hospital nursery screaming, “ALL THE BABIES ARE GONE!”
A twenty-one-year-old girl is dancing the night away at her favorite nightclub. Just a few hours earlier, she had cussed out her parents and told them to never preach to her again. She quickly dials her parent’s phone, frantically, only to hear it ring and ring. She hangs up and dials their cell phones, only to get voice mail. Her heart races as she recalls her dad’s warning, “Honey, please turn to Jesus…He is coming soon.”
A man pulling his car into his favorite restaurant, flips off another driver as the car races by and crashes into the building. Angry but shocked, he jumps out to see what just happened. As he opens the door, nobody is there. A terrified panicking woman rushes out of the restaurant screaming, “Where is my baby? Someone help! Anybody! Where is my baby?”
The man’s heart begins to race, as he immediately dials his home phone…no answer. He jumps in his car and drives frantically, turning onto the interstate. Cars are piled up everywhere. He illegally backs up the off-ramp and almost simultaneously a 757 airplane crashes in the distance. His mind is besieged with fear. Racing to his house he finds no one home. He shouts for his wife. He runs into the living room and there sits a Bible and her clothes—she is GONE!
A husband and father puts a shot gun to his mouth, tears rolling as he looks at a family picture and his kids clothes on the floor, he knows what has happened and knows it’s too late, cries out his last words before pulling the trigger, “Why didn’t I listen?”
“911, what is your emergency?” “911, what is your emergency?” Report after report of loss and chaos continue to pour in.
BREAKING NEWS…CNM… Lead anchor Andrew Cooper, reporting…“Suddenly without warning, seemingly thousands, if not millions, of people have disappeared. Meanwhile, 911 emergency response systems are crashing due to the overload of calls. A roving reporter stands by with a word from White House correspondents.
This just in, a one-hundred-car pile-up on a Los Angeles freeway…wait another report…New York subway systems are reporting a major subway crash. The president and the first lady, are getting ready to speak to the nation. The word is that they are currently on aconference call with world leaders, and as again, Andrew, this is not only a national crisis butreports are coming in literally from around the world. The reports keep coming. Thousands of people have just died in one of the worst airplane crashes in history. A 757 airliner just crashed into downtown Chicago and exploded, blowing up five apartment complexes.
All networks report: AN URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES… “Good citizens of the United States, and fellow citizens of the world, it appears we are in the midst of the most catastrophic event of our lifetime…”
To be continued soon in life’s theater…
God’s Warning to Mankind
“They knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall be the coming of the Son of man” (Mathew 24:39).
What were the characteristics of people living in the time of “as it was in the day of Noah?”
“Now the earth was corrupt in God’s sight, and the earth was filled with violence” (Genesis 6:11).
“They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all” (Luke 17:27).
“And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be” (Matthew 24:39).
They had NO CLUE, and Jesus warned that THAT mindset would be prevalent when His return would be near, and there would be scoffing and mocking and unbelief of the message of warning.
But Noah’s family “had a clue” and they believed, and it was accounted unto them as “righteousness.”
“By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith” (Hebrews 11:7).
What are the characteristic of those who DO have a clue today?
They have faith, being biblically warned of things not seen but having heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ; they have been born-again into the kingdom of God by the Spirit of God having made a profession of faith in the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They are true believers (the bride of Christ) and today cry out: “Jesus come quickly” as they are “watching and praying.”
Dear reader, are you a believer?

This is the twelfth in my series of short stories,Preludes to the Rapture collection. Please feel free to download the stories as formatted and use them as witnessing material.
Tim Cameron

https://www.raptureready.com/shock-and-awe-a-preview-of-things-to-come/

Last edited by a moderator:

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
...Or,

There will be a realization that the homophobic, anti-choice, MAGA-hat-wearing neanderthals who were impeding "progress" are now severely in the minority, and the people left behind finally don't have to worry about us reminding them of their sin. Think of the relief they will feel when they can finally do things the way they really want to. I'm thinking of liberal family members who have cut off contact with anyone who doesn't support their world-view.

After the initial shock, with the candles and the teddy bears set out for those missing, I think that the general feeling will be relief, at least until the judgements. After that, we'll be forgotten.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
All those credit cards, debit cards, driver's licenses, etc. left behind :lol As soon as the banks and cc companies realize the massive identity theft and cc fraud, the whole banking and credit system will be shut down. This can be done in minutes or faster. Think Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, DC, J, and a few others are all that's necessary to stop to make everything stop. Even the central banks like the Federal Reserve won't be needed to accomplish this. No transactions will be processed.

The only way the banks and cc companies would restart the system would be if there was some way of positively identifying the person using a card and matching that person's identity to the person actually authorized to use that card.

Everyone will have to prove one and only one identity to get his or her cc and bank accounts unfrozen. The easiest way to ensure one and only one unique identity per person would be some sort of indelible mark on the person's body. It's too easy to share driver's licenses, cc, etc. because they can be handed off from one person to another, but an indelible mark cannot. To prevent the kind of stamp sharing that goes on with bar stamps, such marks would have to include unique identifying information, such as a number, and/or include/use QR code, chip, rfid, etc.

Glad we won't be here for this.

Andy C

All those credit cards, debit cards, driver's licenses, etc. left behind :lol As soon as the banks and cc companies realize the massive identity theft and cc fraud, the whole banking and credit system will be shut down. This can be done in minutes or faster. Think Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, DC, J, and a few others are all that's necessary to stop to make everything stop. Even the central banks like the Federal Reserve won't be needed to accomplish this. No transactions will be processed.

The only way the banks and cc companies would restart the system would be if there was some way of positively identifying the person using a card and matching that person's identity to the person actually authorized to use that card.

Everyone will have to prove one and only one identity to get his or her cc and bank accounts unfrozen. The easiest way to ensure one and only one unique identity per person would be some sort of indelible mark on the person's body. It's too easy to share driver's licenses, cc, etc. because they can be handed off from one person to another, but an indelible mark cannot. To prevent the kind of stamp sharing that goes on with bar stamps, such marks would have to include unique identifying information, such as a number, and/or include/use QR code, chip, rfid, etc.

Glad we won't be here for this.
Yes, and if those raptured clothes are left behind as I believe, all those wallets and purses will be emptied quickly. Looting of houses, cars……Total madhouse.

Len

We know from 1 Corinthians that the living believers are given new bodies instantly, but does it say anywhere how long it takes between step 1 and 2 and between step 2 and 3? I wonder if resurrected believers will be on earth for some non-trivial amount of time
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. ! Cor 15:52 .... I am happy to go along with it ALL happening in that micro second and we all go to be with the Lord.

Ghoti Ichthus

Fires too as I imagine a lot of people will be cooking. I suppose many of us have experienced not being able to find others and momentarily thinking we’d been left behind. That awful terrible sickening feeling will be real.

Getting left behind . . . something I fear desperately . . . the great "what if" I've deluded myself into thinking that I'm saved but am not :eek

[sigh]

JSTyler

...Or,

There will be a realization that the homophobic, anti-choice, MAGA-hat-wearing neanderthals who were impeding "progress" are now severely in the minority, and the people left behind finally don't have to worry about us reminding them of their sin. Think of the relief they will feel when they can finally do things the way they really want to. I'm thinking of liberal family members who have cut off contact with anyone who doesn't support their world-view.

After the initial shock, with the candles and the teddy bears set out for those missing, I think that the general feeling will be relief, at least until the judgements. After that, we'll be forgotten.
This was close to my thoughts as well. I'm fine with the idea that for a period of time everything will be a messy chaos, but in short order, it will swing 180 into a hedonistic form of celebration. I can imagine it to be a foreshadowing of sorts similar to what happens after the deaths of the two witnesses.

And what's interesting about that is asking yourself, "Self, how will I be missed by those that are tragically unsaved in my life?" I try and make sure that everyone I know has at least one nail to hang their hat on if I along with multitudes of others go poof. I give them a rapture 101 timeline, endure the ensuing laughter and the looks, and then stress that when/if it happens in our lifetimes, in the aftermath, they need to find a Bible fast and get in the book of John and stay there until Jesus Christ makes sense.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
Getting left behind . . . something I fear desperately . . . the great "what if" I've deluded myself into thinking that I'm saved but am not :eek

[sigh]
Read the simplicity of the gospel message in the gospel of John. Placing our faith in what Jesus did on the cross, dying and rising again. Jesus remarks about Moses lifting up the serpent in the wilderness and when people looked upon it, they were healed (of poisonous snake bites). In the same way, we are healed of our sin when we look only to Jesus for our salvation.
PS: first communion events are not salvation-producing, as you likely know.

Ghoti Ichthus

Read the simplicity of the gospel message in the gospel of John. Placing our faith in what Jesus did on the cross, dying and rising again. Jesus remarks about Moses lifting up the serpent in the wilderness and when people looked upon it, they were healed (of poisonous snake bites). In the same way, we are healed of our sin when we look only to Jesus for our salvation.
PS: first communion events are not salvation-producing, as you likely know.

I came to saving faith when I was 3. But I have weak faith . . . a dried up hull of a mustard seed

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I came to saving faith when I was 3. But I have weak faith . . . a dried up hull of a mustard seed
Ghoti, I'd say that you need to get into a solid Bible teaching church, like the one I recommended last week. I've written questions and notes on the gospel of John that I've used to mentor a couple of women that I met at a Bible study last year. A lot of my notes are from the excellent sermons by Andy Woods. You might look at his sermons on Soteriology. On Rapture Forums there is a section where the transcripts are made available.
Andy C. knows more about it.
@Andy C