Some help here?... Salvation issues.

sissy kidwell

Just wanted to share with you there are times when we get caught up in are we living right, are we doing everything we should to be saved? Then if you can remember that the thief on the cross was promised eternity in paradise for acknowledging our Lord and Savior. He didn't have time to be baptized, tithe, go to church, witness and lead others to Christ. He is in paradise and all he did was believe. :hug

ProxDee222

Just wanted to share with you there are times when we get caught up in are we living right, are we doing everything we should to be saved? Then if you can remember that the thief on the cross was promised eternity in paradise for acknowledging our Lord and Savior. He didn't have time to be baptized, tithe, go to church, witness and lead others to Christ. He is in paradise and all he did was believe. :hug
What makes me doubt is that verse in Apocalypse which clearly talks about lukewarm believers... :thinking

sissy kidwell

What makes me doubt is that verse in Apocalypse which clearly talks about lukewarm believers... :thinking
John 10 : 27-29 I'm not familiar with Apocalypse. I do know that no man can take a believer out of our Father's hand. Lukewarm is like straddling the fence. He would rather us be hot or cold than lukewarm. The key here is believers.

ProxDee222

UPDATE: I've talked with her again, she went on to tell me she believes in Christ and told me she believes He died for our sins but is not sure about her salvation, she affirmed what Jesus did for us cleans us from all past sins we did and will do in the future since what He did was already enough for us to be cleaned, is really not doubting about your salvation necessary to be truly saved? She said that the desires of works that are good in our Father's eyes and getting away from any sinful action is how truly a born again believer would be which is accurate when you think of it and MORE when you never mentioned about a born again believer at all... I'm not even sure what to think of it at this point, is she saved or NOT? Have I been trying to save someone who was already saved?

Last edited: