Sodom and Gomorrah

WKUHilltopper

This video documents the claim they found the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah. Interesting to see the "bullet holes" in ash from the brimstone.

[you tube VIDEO]Y2xv3XwOVaQ[/you tube VIDEO]

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Fascinating video.... thanks for sharing :thumbup
This indeed is a very fascinating video. I like the point where he shows the cities spread out from the North of the Dead Sea to the southern end. This falls in line with recent discovery claims that Sodom and Zoar were at the Southern end as always thought but the other cities such as Admah, and Zeboiim could be in the North where recent claims are also made. The sulfur deposits within the brimstone are amazing. Wow! and 98% pure sulfur -- more than the yellow we see in other places.

Last edited:

WKUHilltopper

This indeed is a very fascinating video. I like the point where he shows the cities spread out from the North of the Dead Sea to the southern end. This falls in line with recent discovery claims that Sodom and Zoar were at the Southern end as always thought but the other cities such as Admah, and Zeboiim could be in the North where recent claims are also made. The sulfur deposits within the brimstone are amazing. Wow! and 98% pure sulfur -- more than the yellow we see in other places.

I thought that was very interesting as well.

railfan727

Speaking of Sodom and Gomorrah....

At this hour, the breaking news is that Indiana's ban on gay marriage has been ruled unconstitutional by XXX's Federal Appeals Court. Who cares what the majority of the people want... we are under the Dictatorship of the Progressives.

Federal appeals court: Indiana’s same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional | Fox 59

Lord, please turn out the lights on this country before it gets any worse and it does any more damage to Israel!!!

David T. McKee

Jesus is Truth
When God throws burning sulfur on you, you can be sure that sulfur is pure sulfur! No additives or preservatives, just the real deal!

UCT

When God throws burning sulfur on you, you can be sure that sulfur is pure sulfur! No additives or preservatives, just the real deal!

And you can also be sure that if he judged Sodom and Gomorrah, America has to fall at some point as well. We're nearing their level of evil. I can't even go to a ballgame now without seeing a gay couple making a spectacle of some kind just because they can. Sickening to me, so I can't imagine how sickening it must be for our creator.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
We can look forward to an evacuation of the Church Bride from this evil world system, just as Lot's family was led out of Sodom and Gomorrah prior to the destruction. Only we will not be going to a new place on earth! Hallelujah! Praise God for His promises to return for his Church Bride soon!

I'm not sure how I could stand this current world scenario without the promise of His coming for us before Daniel's 70th week.

Maranatha -- and I pray it's sooner rather than later!

Very interesting video. I had not heard that Sodom and Gomorrah had been found.

Barbasol

The opening credits say "Featuring the works of Ron Wyatt". I wouldn't put too much stock in this film or his any of his "discoveries". I watched this film several years ago and it really excited me too. I also looked into more of his fantastic "finds" but came to the conclusion that these fantastic finds were just that, "fantasy".

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Ronald Eldon Wyatt (1933 – August 4, 1999) was an adventurer and former nurse anesthetist noted for advocating the Durupınar site as the site of Noah's Ark, among other Bible-related pseudoarchaeology. His claims were dismissed by scientists, historians, biblical scholars, and by leaders in his own Seventh-day Adventist Church, but his work continued to have a following among some fundamentalists and evangelical Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Wyatt

I'm surprised he's not on the do not post list.

Back