So Happy to be Back!!!!!!!

Praying

Just to say hello, and say I am so happy to be here. I was here approx. 8-9 years ago, but had to leave due to extended illness in my family which required my undivided attention. You are all such a blessing to me! I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior during a Spiritual retreat in 1993, and never looked back. I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit during this weekend retreat, and it changed my life forever. I knew I would never be the same. It was then I knew, that our God is a truly loving and forgiving Father to those who come to him. I realized on that day, that He loves me, and He wants good things for me. He wasn't waiting for me to make a mistake just so he could punish me (that was my biological earthly father). He just wanted me to take his outstretched hand, so He could lift me up. Even as long as it has been since I was first saved by grace, the unconditional love, grace, and mercy the Father has shown me still brings tears to my eyes, - because I don't deserve it, and yet he willingly gives it so freely in spite of my shortcomings. I am so thankful, - so grateful for all Christ has done in my life, and I am thankful to all of you, to the founders of this site, the moderators who so unselfishly give of their time, and to all the contributors here. You strengthen my faith, and help me grow into a deeper walk with my Savior Jesus Christ, and I am eternally grateful to you all.