Skittles donates to GLAAD (sad)

RonJohnSilver

Went to Walgreens today for a passport photo and on the counter was a display for Skittles candy. I'd show the pic but I guess I can't, however, the display said, "There's a story in every rainbow". And it then encourages people to share their stories and the company also promises to donate $1 to GLAAD (Gay, Lesbian and something else) for every purchase. My first thought was a dollar donation per purchase(?), how much are they charging for a single package??? So, overpriced and donating to evil. Good thing I don't care for skittles. But many do so be warned.

TimeWarpWife

Thankfully, I never liked Skittles. If I continue to boycott all these woke brands and their parent companies, it looks like eventually I'm going to lose weight and get off all my medications because I won't be buying anything from anyone. :doh In fact, because there are so many of these woke lunatic-run companies, I may end up becoming an anorexic wearing flour sacks for clothes and walk around barefoot like the very poor did during 1930s Great Depression.

Last edited:

fl2007rn

Went to Walgreens today for a passport photo and on the counter was a display for Skittles candy. I'd show the pic but I guess I can't, however, the display said, "There's a story in every rainbow". And it then encourages people to share their stories and the company also promises to donate $1 to GLAAD (Gay, Lesbian and something else) for every purchase. My first thought was a dollar donation per purchase(?), how much are they charging for a single package??? So, overpriced and donating to evil. Good thing I don't care for skittles. But many do so be warned.
Ugh. I just ate a bag of Skittles the other day. All that sugar isn't good for me anyway.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
And since they already have that rainbow thing going on, there they go with it…
They are a copycat of Gods meaning of :lightbulb rainbow, but they twist it into :diablo evil. They use 6 colors of the rainbow and God is 7. They are just like the ac a deception of lies. I was at Walgreens the other day and bought the Lindt dark chocolate 1 for Jeff and 1 for me.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Bath and Body Works support homosexuality and perverted practices also.

Last summer (probably June) I was wondering through the store and found a lotion that I loved...I think it was called Love is Love.

Hmmm...nice name, I thought. I got to studying it and discovered it was part of an ABCDEFG group of products!! I couldn't buy it.
Since then I learned that *Love is love* is a mantra for the alphabet group.

Back