Sink hole on temple mount

Discussion in 'Israel & Middle East Breaking News' started by endofdays, Nov 7, 2018.

1. endofdays

endofdays Well-Known Member

John Romans and athenasius like this.
  2. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Interesting news.

John Romans and athenasius like this.
  3. athenasius

athenasius Well-Known Member

All we need is a raft of false prophets proclaiming these events are aligning with prophetic significance. Unless of course the sink hole swallows up a few, and that might be a plus.

On second thought wouldn't it be poetic justice if the sinkhole fell in on the Palestinians who have been digging away (weakening the foundations) in the process of removing archeological evidence of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount belonging to the gasp JEWS for gasp MILLENNIA!

4. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

5. Salluz

Salluz Well-Known Member

I've read some pretty convincing arguments saying the temple shouldn't even be on the "temple mount" based on what the bible says about it

MePlus6 likes this.
  6. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

I read something about that too, Salluz, interesting isn't it?

What I gathered is that there are 3 possible places where the Temple could have stood.
    1- on the Templemount where the dome of the rock is now
    2- some 600m. to the north, close to the Gates of Mercy
    3- some 600m. to the south, in the city of David

The arguments for the City of David were the most convincing for me.

But not for the Rabbis, they chose differently.
    Now they are smart people, would they choose the wrong site on purpose? Which by the way is also highly controversial?
    Wouldn't it have been easier to choose the City of Davis site? They new of the 3 possibilities too.

And then I saw a documentary of the tunnel system inside of the Templemount. Why would that be there?
    It was there way before the Romans came, so they didn't make them. The best explanation seems to be that it was made for the offerings in the Temple of Solomon. So, that lead me back to the place on the Temple Mount, just as the Rabbis teach.

Just my 2 cents here, I'm alway in for better arguments. And if we don't figure it out, no big deal.
    When the Lords returns, we'll know for sure.

Lynn and Salluz like this.
  7. DanLMP

DanLMP Well-Known Member

I'm not worried about where they will put the new temple. God will make sure they get it right.

But as a side question, if the Temple was on the Temple Mount, where was Fort Antonia?

8. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Exactly Dan where.