Silicon Valley Bank Crash today

athenasius

I'm going to paste something in here, I replied on another thread about the banking collapse but I think it might point to one of the spiritual aspects of this banking collapse and where we are on the timeline towards the tribulation.

Preparing for the switch to digital. Create a crisis-- never let a crisis go to waste and then provide a "solution" to herd the people where you want them to go.

It's dominoes right now. One falls, putting pressure on others who fall and the ripples spread outwards.

I'm going to mention an interesting connection to the apple of God's eye-- Israel right at ground zero for this banking collapse.

George remembered hearing how the leftist wokesters in ISRAEL were putting pressure on the the high tech companies to pull out of investments in Israel. a lot listened and transferred to Silicon Valley Bank that failed first.

The wokesters in question were in Israel, part of the leftist protests against judicial reform. They are trying to bring down the Israeli govt of Netanyahu and prevent him from reining in the judiciary which is unelected, and supposed to uphold the laws, not rule the country.

They didn't care if it destroyed the Israeli economy in the process. They are so keen to destroy Netanyahu that consequences didn't even cross their tiny brains.

They are acting like the BDS movement elsewhere. They are leftists and acting against Israel. They persuaded many to put their money elsewhere. The elsewhere happened to be SVB. The rest is history. That was ground zero.

Here is a quote on March 10th from the source George listened to on Telegram:
"The leaders of the protest againgst the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the "dangerous situation" the country will be in once the reform is implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank."

that was sent out on the day that SVB collapsed, March 10.

Actions have consequences. SVB went along with the wokester agenda and were glad to take funds out of Israeli high tech business in the face of a "threat" that the wokesters delivered. They might have survived a little longer if they hadn't possibly been poking God in the apple of His eye.

soundingthealarm

I'm going to paste something in here, I replied on another thread about the banking collapse but I think it might point to one of the spiritual aspects of this banking collapse and where we are on the timeline towards the tribulation.

Preparing for the switch to digital. Create a crisis-- never let a crisis go to waste and then provide a "solution" to herd the people where you want them to go.

It's dominoes right now. One falls, putting pressure on others who fall and the ripples spread outwards.

I'm going to mention an interesting connection to the apple of God's eye-- Israel right at ground zero for this banking collapse.

George remembered hearing how the leftist wokesters in ISRAEL were putting pressure on the the high tech companies to pull out of investments in Israel. a lot listened and transferred to Silicon Valley Bank that failed first.

The wokesters in question were in Israel, part of the leftist protests against judicial reform. They are trying to bring down the Israeli govt of Netanyahu and prevent him from reining in the judiciary which is unelected, and supposed to uphold the laws, not rule the country.

They didn't care if it destroyed the Israeli economy in the process. They are so keen to destroy Netanyahu that consequences didn't even cross their tiny brains.

They are acting like the BDS movement elsewhere. They are leftists and acting against Israel. They persuaded many to put their money elsewhere. The elsewhere happened to be SVB. The rest is history. That was ground zero.

"The leaders of the protest againgst the judicial reforms in Israel called for high tech companies to take their money out of Israel because of the "dangerous situation" the country will be in once the reform is implemented. Many listened and transferred their money to the Silicon Valley Bank."

Actions have consequences. SVB went along with the wokester agenda and were glad to take funds out of Israeli high tech business in the face of a "threat" that the wokesters delivered. They might have survived a little longer if they hadn't possibly been poking God in the apple of His eye.
Wow, thanks for sharing!! Dominoes falling is right and what all are going to fall due to the ramifications of this is going to be interesting.

jeanie

Wow! I remember that threat..but had discarded it. Thanks for the heads up.

alisani

If the government tells people everything is under control, no one believes them and panics

If they do nothing, people will think nothing is under control and panic

If the truth is reported, people won't believe it and panic

If they tell you not to worry about the panicking people, the rest will think they are missing something or being taken advantage of and panic

Those in power love to make money and will incite panic to promote sell off, and will wait and by cheap later after most have panicked

Remember, God is in control. He has told us what we need to know. Relax and have some pancakes.
Wait, you mean I shouldn't run around like this:

:gaah:yikes:faint2

Second question. What if I'm nuttier than squirrel poo and I act like that anyway?

:wooo

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
If the government tells people everything is under control, no one believes them and panics

If they do nothing, people will think nothing is under control and panic

If the truth is reported, people won't believe it and panic

If they tell you not to worry about the panicking people, the rest will think they are missing something or being taken advantage of and panic

Those in power love to make money and will incite panic to promote sell off, and will wait and by cheap later after most have panicked

Remember, God is in control. He has told us what we need to know. Relax and have some pancakes.

:willy Eat more pancakes! There's a shortage of pancakes! The sky is falling! :willy

:sarcasm

paul289

Tucker Carlson mentioned the other night that the banking collapse is likely intended to pave the way for a forceful introduction of a central bank digital currency. The argument, I think, will be "See how much damage banks do when they fail? Without cash, you don't need banks. Without loans, you don't need banks. The currency itself will replace the banks, so you'll never have to worry about a crash ever again. Just rent. You'll never have to worry about paying back a loan ever again."

But then, they'll start paying attention to what you buy, who you give money to, how you behave, and decide whether or not to allow you to participate in the economy based on what they believe is moral, much like what China is doing now.

pixelpusher

Tucker Carlson mentioned the other night that the banking collapse is likely intended to pave the way for a forceful introduction of a central bank digital currency.

This is exactly what is going on I bet. Could be wrong, but we know the enemy is in high gear getting everything squared away for showtime.

athenasius

the enemy is in high gear getting everything squared away for showtime.
and how! Satan doesn't know anymore than we do when the Rapture happens but he does know he has to be ready and it's interesting to see how his program has ramped up. The more time goes by, the more nervous he seems to get and the more he's pulling out all the stops to be ready.

What I'm really interested in is how much The Restrainer allows to happen with all this bank turmoil. Will it die down or will it speed up? will there be a temporary pause or will we see a digital currency?

athenasius

I’m getting the feeling we will see the digital currency. It’s upsetting to think about in my flesh so I must keep looking at that through the Holy Spirit lens.
It IS upsetting. We may. But if we do see that digital currency, there is a certain amount of "normal" that will still apply.

I actually think just like 2008 and other crisis times that the WEF and their puppets have engineered, that the bubble won't fully burst till we are gone and out of here. If it does burst, it does so in a temporary limited fashion. Just as 2020 hasn't killed us all as many feared and the world leaders seem to have hoped, I think there might be unpleasantness but not total collapse.

God has His timing for all things and He is our refuge and our strength. The Holy Spirit acts as a Restrainer until God's time is right.

2 Thess 2:7 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

The way I read things, there is relative expectations of peace and safety which covers the economy not just world politics just before the Rapture. Not perfect but "normal" for the times we live in, just as "normal" applied to Noah's day and Lot's day.

Paul's comment in 1 Thess 5: 2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Goes along with the Days of Noah and Lot in Mt 24 and Luke 17

Call me crazy but I actually think that things will correct themselves to a degree that makes the world sigh in relief and get back to business, buying and selling and looking to the future. Talk of peace and safety. Sounds like a world that just dodged another bullet if you ask me. Or a series of bullets because uncertainty will continue till the Rapture. For whatever reason right at the point of the Rapture there is an expectation of Peace and Safety, the exact opposite of which happens after we go.

That might mean we see a digital currency to help things limp along till we are out of here or we could have a limited correction or a series of corrections.

The fact that God hasn't allowed the WEF to implode the world economy yet suggests He has a special time frame for their engineered world wide economic collapse/reset. I suspect that is the 3rd seal judgment moment. When Klaus Schwab and his buddies get what they've worked so hard for.

I look for Jesus at a point when people are saying Peace and Safety and NOT expecting Sudden Destruction which lines up with what Jesus said about the days of Noah and Lot.

Luke 17, 21 and Matthew 24. Jesus was speaking to the Jews and these passages apply to national Israel (the fig tree). He is giving Jews at the end time keys to understand where they are in prophecy and what to do about it. But we can look in and see what time of day it is from those prophecies.

In Luke 21 Jesus warns of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. In Luke 17 he describes how it will be before the judgment falls on the earth. Matthew has aspects of both, but includes a warning about fleeing Jerusalem. Matthew is NOT in 70 AD like Luke 21 is, Matthew is midway in the Tribulation at the Abomination of Desolation. Those passages go back and forth in time a lot. Hard to grasp. We need to look close to see where and when each picture Jesus gives apply.

The passages that deal with the situation just before judgment falls, include a description of normal life in Noah's day and the time of Lot.

They don't apply at the END of the Tribulation, but they sure do at the BEGINNING.

Inside the Tribulation Rev 6:5-6 -the 3rd Seal, suggests at that point there is a world wide famine and shortage, but the trade in luxuries (oil and wine) lasts until Rev 18 when Babylon is destroyed along with her commerce. At the midpoint Rev 13 the mark of the beast system is in place. That kind of suggests that the really massive world wide melt down and loss for most people will happen around the 3rd Seal. The WEF will finally get their reset. Things keep going from bad to worse- the tiny minority of rich leaders get richer (Babylon), and the population has to take the mark just to survive. That sounds like what the WEF wants, and what God has been stopping from happening.

Inside the tribulation people are hiding in caves begging the rocks to fall on them and hide them from the Wrath of the Lamb. They KNOW shortly after the Tribulation begins, that they are in the Day of the Lord, of His judgment. All thru the Tribulation they know this.

The only time they are unaware of judgment is right at the beginning, just after we leave, when the Restrainer is removed, and they think the good times are ahead.

Back to Jesus' description though-- Normal for Sodom, Normal for people of Noah's day included feasting---NOT FAMINE! The economy is good enough for parties, weddings, buying & selling of land, planting for the future. All keys of a goodish economy. Not perfect but good enough.

They aren't expecting judgment at that very moment. Paul is speaking of the moment before the Rapture, they are talking about Peace and Safety. Safety would include a safe economy, not just freedom from war.

Jesus points out that when judgment falls the moment before --- everything was "NORMAL". Nobody expects it, except for those that listen to Jesus.

The great destruction fell AFTER God took his righteous servant Noah and Noah's wife and family into the place of safety. After Lot and his wife and their 2 daughters were hustled out of Sodom.

This time frame only fits the beginnings of the Tribulation period, in the time after the Rapture takes us up and out of the way. God cannot deal with this world until His own are removed and the Holy Spirit ceases His operations as the Restrainer.

Another key point. There were 7 whole days between the time Noah entered the Ark, and the beginning of the flood. With Lot it was immediate as soon as he got a safe distance away. A few hours after he left.

There may be a little time after we leave, before the Tribulation begins in earnest with the signing of the covenant. During that time plenty of things can happen or there may be little to no time at all.

That will affect how much we see in preparations for the Tribulation period.

At the time we leave, just until judgment starts falling things are good. Like always, areas of the world see famine and hurt but the overall economy is going along good enough if the picture of Noah and Lot holds.

Then it really gets nasty.

Mt 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

Genesis 7:1-10
1 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

If you made it to the end, I hope this is an encouragement. Keep looking up, our redemption draws near.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

This is why they have to get rid of the FDIC. Thinking about it, I think the FDIC is the only real check and safeguard against the Federal Reserve and the few powerful individuals that control it. The FR is unelected and not part of the government, but it already has control over the money supply, interest rates, and currency and coin design, production, distribution, recall, and destruction. Handing over FDIC functions to Federal Reserve hands over control of the banks and entire banking system to those few powerful individuals running the Federal Reserve and eliminates the existing safeguards. It also paves the way for massive corruption of the Federal Reserve Board by banks, and singling out of specific banks and branches for extremely favorable or unfavorable treatment.

Wonder what they'll call the social credit rating office in the Federal Reserve :hmmm

The function is already in place. From the Federal Reserve website:

"About the Federal Reserve System​

The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States.
It performs five general functions to promote the effective operation of the U.S. economy and, more generally, the public interest. The Federal Reserve" . . .

"promotes consumer protection and community development through consumer-focused supervision and examination, research and analysis of emerging consumer issues and trends, community economic development activities, and the administration of consumer laws and regulations."

More
https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/structure-federal-reserve-system.htm

Jan51

It IS upsetting. We may. But if we do see that digital currency, there is a certain amount of "normal" that will still apply.

I actually think just like 2008 and other crisis times that the WEF and their puppets have engineered, that the bubble won't fully burst till we are gone and out of here. If it does burst, it does so in a temporary limited fashion. Just as 2020 hasn't killed us all as many feared and the world leaders seem to have hoped, I think there might be unpleasantness but not total collapse.

God has His timing for all things and He is our refuge and our strength. The Holy Spirit acts as a Restrainer until God's time is right.

2 Thess 2:7 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.

The way I read things, there is relative expectations of peace and safety which covers the economy not just world politics just before the Rapture. Not perfect but "normal" for the times we live in, just as "normal" applied to Noah's day and Lot's day.

Paul's comment in 1 Thess 5: 2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Goes along with the Days of Noah and Lot in Mt 24 and Luke 17

Call me crazy but I actually think that things will correct themselves to a degree that makes the world sigh in relief and get back to business, buying and selling and looking to the future. Talk of peace and safety. Sounds like a world that just dodged another bullet if you ask me. Or a series of bullets because uncertainty will continue till the Rapture. For whatever reason right at the point of the Rapture there is an expectation of Peace and Safety, the exact opposite of which happens after we go.

That might mean we see a digital currency to help things limp along till we are out of here or we could have a limited correction or a series of corrections.

The fact that God hasn't allowed the WEF to implode the world economy yet suggests He has a special time frame for their engineered world wide economic collapse/reset. I suspect that is the 3rd seal judgment moment. When Klaus Schwab and his buddies get what they've worked so hard for.

I look for Jesus at a point when people are saying Peace and Safety and NOT expecting Sudden Destruction which lines up with what Jesus said about the days of Noah and Lot.

Luke 17, 21 and Matthew 24. Jesus was speaking to the Jews and these passages apply to national Israel (the fig tree). He is giving Jews at the end time keys to understand where they are in prophecy and what to do about it. But we can look in and see what time of day it is from those prophecies.

In Luke 21 Jesus warns of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. In Luke 17 he describes how it will be before the judgment falls on the earth. Matthew has aspects of both, but includes a warning about fleeing Jerusalem. Matthew is NOT in 70 AD like Luke 21 is, Matthew is midway in the Tribulation at the Abomination of Desolation. Those passages go back and forth in time a lot. Hard to grasp. We need to look close to see where and when each picture Jesus gives apply.

The passages that deal with the situation just before judgment falls, include a description of normal life in Noah's day and the time of Lot.

They don't apply at the END of the Tribulation, but they sure do at the BEGINNING.

Inside the Tribulation Rev 6:5-6 -the 3rd Seal, suggests at that point there is a world wide famine and shortage, but the trade in luxuries (oil and wine) lasts until Rev 18 when Babylon is destroyed along with her commerce. At the midpoint Rev 13 the mark of the beast system is in place. That kind of suggests that the really massive world wide melt down and loss for most people will happen around the 3rd Seal. The WEF will finally get their reset. Things keep going from bad to worse- the tiny minority of rich leaders get richer (Babylon), and the population has to take the mark just to survive. That sounds like what the WEF wants, and what God has been stopping from happening.

Inside the tribulation people are hiding in caves begging the rocks to fall on them and hide them from the Wrath of the Lamb. They KNOW shortly after the Tribulation begins, that they are in the Day of the Lord, of His judgment. All thru the Tribulation they know this.

The only time they are unaware of judgment is right at the beginning, just after we leave, when the Restrainer is removed, and they think the good times are ahead.

Back to Jesus' description though-- Normal for Sodom, Normal for people of Noah's day included feasting---NOT FAMINE! The economy is good enough for parties, weddings, buying & selling of land, planting for the future. All keys of a goodish economy. Not perfect but good enough.

They aren't expecting judgment at that very moment. Paul is speaking of the moment before the Rapture, they are talking about Peace and Safety. Safety would include a safe economy, not just freedom from war.

Jesus points out that when judgment falls the moment before --- everything was "NORMAL". Nobody expects it, except for those that listen to Jesus.

The great destruction fell AFTER God took his righteous servant Noah and Noah's wife and family into the place of safety. After Lot and his wife and their 2 daughters were hustled out of Sodom.

This time frame only fits the beginnings of the Tribulation period, in the time after the Rapture takes us up and out of the way. God cannot deal with this world until His own are removed and the Holy Spirit ceases His operations as the Restrainer.

Another key point. There were 7 whole days between the time Noah entered the Ark, and the beginning of the flood. With Lot it was immediate as soon as he got a safe distance away. A few hours after he left.

There may be a little time after we leave, before the Tribulation begins in earnest with the signing of the covenant. During that time plenty of things can happen or there may be little to no time at all.

That will affect how much we see in preparations for the Tribulation period.

At the time we leave, just until judgment starts falling things are good. Like always, areas of the world see famine and hurt but the overall economy is going along good enough if the picture of Noah and Lot holds.

Then it really gets nasty.

Mt 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke 17:
26 “Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man. 27 People were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage up to the day Noah entered the ark. Then the flood came and destroyed them all.

28 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building. 29 But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

Genesis 7:1-10
1 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

5 And Noah did all that the Lord commanded him.

6 Noah was six hundred years old when the floodwaters came on the earth. 7 And Noah and his sons and his wife and his sons’ wives entered the ark to escape the waters of the flood. 8 Pairs of clean and unclean animals, of birds and of all creatures that move along the ground, 9 male and female, came to Noah and entered the ark, as God had commanded Noah. 10 And after the seven days the floodwaters came on the earth.

If you made it to the end, I hope this is an encouragement. Keep looking up, our redemption draws near.
I don't see the talk of peace and safety as describing the time before the tribulation, but after. The context of I Thes. has the rapture at the end of chapter 4, then 5 starts with the day of the Lord.

5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

The day of the Lord begins with the tribulation and takes us through the millenium. It begins sometime after the rapture, when the AC signs the covenant. Then people shall say, "Peace and safety!!" He assures the world that the chaos is now controlled. They don't realize at that point that sudden destruction awaits them, not peace and safety. The seals are opened and all hell breaks loose.

Another reason is because people have always called for peace and safety--I don't see how that can be a sign of the end. I have seen Christians claiming for decades that we know the rapture is imminent because the news has calls for peace and safety.

greg64

In thinking about all this, I keep going back to Revelation 6 and the order of the riders. We may see hints of how that will be now, but only hints. The Church will be removed. The agreement will be made or made stronger. Then Jesus will allow things to progress by breaking the seals. On peace and safety, I think the answer may be both. We may cling to a dwindling sense of normalcy provided by the Restrainer for now, but at some point that will be removed. Then the first rider is let loose, probably with promises and false peace galore. Quickly after that follow the rest. While all this continues to set up, it may be worth making both Psalm 2 and the last part of Matthew 6 daily reads.

Back