Signature Bank shut down in connection with Silicon Valley Bank collapse

Anastacia

I hope it helps. Not sure if any of the articles articulate it in the manner you may be seeking.
I've been going through several.
What a mess this has caused and will continue to cause.
Crazy times...

96% of the deposits are believed to be
$250,000 or higher , therefore not insured.

Found one good article practically spelling it out using the term Israel's tech resistance! I'll keeping searching for more but perhaps it's difficult to find since few want to admit any moves against Israel are a bad idea! I cant help but wonder if any of those activists have connected the dots.

SarahRose

This whole thing feels like watching people shove putty into a crack before the dam breaks.

I hope it’s not that way, but won’t be surprised if it breaks and we’re still here.

God didn’t appoint us to wrath, but there’s a good chance we’ll be caught in the wake of this ugliness.

Each day I hope it’s “the day” we’re all waiting for. But God is patient and He loves the people He has waited this long for. However much longer He decides to tarry is a testament to His mercy and patience.

antitox

Just for the record: In case you haven't heard, it, guess who, your pompous Maxine Waters, said in referral to the SVB bankruptcy event, she called it Silicone Valley Bank. Yes folks, you heard it right, "Silicone." This is my issue: these people think that we are the weak minded, but they can't get anything right. We are dealing with the dumbo's in society and they are the people in power right now. God help us.

athenasius

Copying myself from another thread to also ask here...

I found the source you quoted on Telegram and I've been looking everywhere to find news that says what the protestors/leftists were up to. I'd love to show this to some friends and fam since it is the God of Israel in action!!

But not even the "staple" pastors many of us listen to are mentioning this element of tech companies pulling out from Israeli investments and putting it in SVB. I may not be using the right key words to search for it though :| ... so has anyone else seen any news links about this that can be shared on here?
Thanks for any help!
I see on the other thread, you found some sources. If any of them are ok here, I'd love it if you could post them. I didn't have time to track it down, and that source on Telegram is pretty accurate so I mentioned it.

athenasius

Just for the record: In case you haven't heard, it, guess who, your pompous Maxine Waters, said in referral to the SVB bankruptcy event, she called it Silicone Valley Bank. Yes folks, you heard it right, "Silicone." This is my issue: these people think that we are the weak minded, but they can't get anything right. We are dealing with the dumbo's in society and they are the people in power right now. God help us.
:lol maybe she's more inclined to think silicone in home renovations or beauty products or cosmetic procedures rather than silicon chips.

Anastacia

I see on the other thread, you found some sources. If any of them are ok here, I'd love it if you could post them. I didn't have time to track it down, and that source on Telegram is pretty accurate so I mentioned it.

This article has a lot of details, facts, background, and math. It does focus on what the leftist protestors did and the financial consequences-- what was mentioned on Telegram. But of course, it doesn't acknowledge that God turned it back on those who intended to harm Israel [economically], and instead credits "irony, now Israel's greatest resource."

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/israel-tech-resistance-svb

Hopefully this source is legit!

athenasius

This article has a lot of details, facts, background, and math. It does focus on what the leftist protestors did and the financial consequences-- what was mentioned on Telegram. But of course, it doesn't acknowledge that God turned it back on those who intended to harm Israel [economically], and instead credits "irony, now Israel's greatest resource."

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/israel-tech-resistance-svb

Hopefully this source is legit!
I so appreciate you posting this. It's a great analysis of what went on.

KenE@21B

"First Republic stock was going for about 120 dollars a share at the beginning of March, and once the bank is seized by federal regulators it will almost certainly be worthless.

That is how fast these things can happen. More dominoes will fall throughout the rest of 2023, and you don’t want to be caught holding the bag. So do what you need to do while you still have time."

This is a quote from this article:
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/0...el-at-a-pace-that-is-absolutely-breathtaking/

My question (as someone who does not know enough about finance) is: should we perhaps be converting whatever cash we can draw into gold and\or silver before all cash becomes 'worthless'?

Any advice will be most welcome.

twerpv

"First Republic stock was going for about 120 dollars a share at the beginning of March, and once the bank is seized by federal regulators it will almost certainly be worthless.

That is how fast these things can happen. More dominoes will fall throughout the rest of 2023, and you don’t want to be caught holding the bag. So do what you need to do while you still have time."

This is a quote from this article:
https://endtimeheadlines.org/2023/0...el-at-a-pace-that-is-absolutely-breathtaking/

My question (as someone who does not know enough about finance) is: should we perhaps be converting whatever cash we can draw into gold and\or silver before all cash becomes 'worthless'?

Any advice will be most welcome.
From a worldly perspective gold and silver seems like a good idea. However, those doing this on purpose (and make no mistake, this IS being done on purpose), I’m sure know about us minions trying to escape the monetary hell they want to bring on us and have already figured out how to enslave you regardless of what we do. Sounds dark, huh? It is FROM A WORDLY perspective.

From a biblical perspective, pray, seek His face, and He will guide us. Might be doing nothing, might be stocks, bonds, payoff debt, gold/silver, et. al. That’s my plan anyway.

TimeWarpWife

From the info I've read and heard from both pastors and financial people, this skyrocketing inflation, bank failures, etc. is being done purposely. The globalist elites are perpetrating this coming financial collapse in order to bring about digital currency, of which they will be in complete control. The digital currency will also bring about a social justice score like the Chinese Communists currently have, so people won't be allowed to buy or sell anything without the government's approval. Schwab has repeatedly praised the Communist Chinese for their social justice scoring scam, saying it should be the "role model" for many countries, aka their One World Government. Because God forewarns us in Scripture that during the Great Tribulation nobody will be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast, what we're seeing is the set up leading to that time. None of us knows how far these globalist satanic minions are going to be allowed to go before Jesus raptures us out of here. However, believers are promised by God that He will provide for our needs in Phil. 4:19 and Matt. 6:25-34. As in all things, we have to put our trust in God to keep His promises, especially in the ever increasing evil times we're living in and how close we're getting to the Rapture.

Last edited:
Back