Short Quiz

Abed_nego2

You cross the river by swimming.. Here are the answers to the four questions:

(1) How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator? The Correct Answer – Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

(2) How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator? The Correct Answer – Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your actions

(3) The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend? The Correct Answer – The elephant. He is in the refrigerator. This tests your memory

(4) There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it? The Correct Answer – You swim across because all the crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference. This test whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
(4) There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it? The Correct Answer – You swim across because all the crocodiles are attending the Animal Conference. This test whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

In all fairness, I learned from the others in the thread as they navigated. I think we all worked together to figure this out. :)

This was a fun thread Abed_nego2, thanks!

Reason & Hope

So at no point is it ever discussed that a giraffe is way too big to fit in a refrigerator? And same for the elephant? :noidea2

If leadership means you think you can put a 17-foot high, 2,600 pound creature in the cubic space of a fridge, then I think I know why our government can't balance its budget.

by the way, do you all know how you get down off an elephant?