Short Quiz

Abed_nego2

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you are qualified to be a “professional.” According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all the questions wrong; however, many preschoolers got several correct answers. Let’s see how you do!

(1) How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
(2) How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
(3) The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
(4) There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?

I will let you know if you got them all right. Good luck!

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
1) Open the refrigerator door and coax the giraffe in with some tasty morsels, then, once the giraffe is in the fridge, edge your way out.

2) Open the refrigerator door and coax the elephant in with some tasty morsels, then, once the elephant is in the fridge, edge your way out.

3) The Hyena does not attend.

4) Walk across the bridge.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Tall Timbers you need to try again.

Yeah, I thought of answering the questions after searching the interweb, but decided to give it my best shot without doing research. I know what the expected answers are now... I bombed and am definitely not a professional.

Musician 4 Jesus

Psalms 150 : 1-6 KJV
!

Open the door and put the giraffe in.
Open the Door take the giraffe out and put the elephant in

(3) The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
Scar?
(4) There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you manage it?
Go around the river or go over a bridge.

YallNeedJesus

I highlighted the entire book of Romans
The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you are qualified to be a “professional.” According to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all the questions wrong; however, many preschoolers got several correct answers. Let’s see how you do!

I will let you know if you got them all right. Good luck!
Since they got the others right, I’ll just try 3 and 4

3) The elephant doesn’t attend because it’s in the refrigerator
4) Push the giraffe into the river and swim across while the crocodiles chase after it

Abed_nego2

Since they got the others right, I’ll just try 3 and 4

3) The elephant doesn’t attend because it’s in the refrigerator
4) Push the giraffe into the river and swim across while the crocodiles chase after it
You got number 3 right. The elephant is in the refrigerator. But number 4 is wrong.

Jonathan

Not to be a poor loser/sport, but the wording of the question should discretely indicate, on perhaps a cryptic way, the questions are all related and not random.

I forget the name of the riddle, but the best one I know of (that resembles this involves determining how to safely get an animal across a river using several different animals, each animal given a certain quality that prevents it from traveling with one of the other animals. In the riddle,

If anyone knows of any famous riddle like this (despite my poor explanations), please tell me how to search for it (posting links us usually frowned up here.)

I found one version that isn't exactly the same as the one I remembered, but the concept of the riddle is the same. Also, it should noted that the man is not limited to how many trips he takes back and forth: and he can only be considered successful if the man AND all of the things he has get to the other side remaining unharmed.

A farmer is on his way back from the market, with him he has a fox, a chicken and some grain. When he reaches a river crossing he must use a small boat only big enough for him and one other item. Unfortunately if the fox is left alone with the chicken it will eat it, as will the chicken eat the grain. Explain how the farmer can cross the river.

Last edited: