Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

MtnMan

In liberal run cities with liberal elected DA's who happen to be funded by Soros.
I think this is the key to understanding it all. Follow the money. The globalists want to destroy the economy of America so they can reset it under a communist rule with a global currency. First, they must bring the whole system to its knees, hence the call for defunding police, turning a blind eye to the looting and Antifa-style destruction, etc... The last two years of fear-driven virus policies are proving to be a masterful nefarious plan by Satan. It plays into this ultimate goal very well.

Lovin Jesus

I think this is the key to understanding it all. Follow the money. The globalists want to destroy the economy of America so they can reset it under a communist rule with a global currency. First, they must bring the whole system to its knees, hence the call for defunding police, turning a blind eye to the looting and Antifa-style destruction, etc... The last two years of fear-driven virus policies are proving to be a masterful nefarious plan by Satan. It plays into this ultimate goal very well.
Since all of the converging signs were coming together with the pandemic being at the center of it we have seen fulfillment of Isaiah 5:20 "good becoming evil and evil becoming good", and I think we are also seeing Daniel 12:9-10 coming into play with all of the chaos and dramatic events taking place globally:

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.
The last words in V10 is true that believers who have been watching and waiting for Jesus appearing are not in darkness but because we bear the light of Jesus we are not lacking understanding in what is taking place in the world today which should have us all the more excited for his appearing being closer than ever.
"None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand".

heisable2

Of course the robbers are using calculators! That's how the law is now written: if you steal under that amount you will not face any serious penalty. That's a fact. So how do you know you're safe when you're out stealing? Use a calculator. Just common sense.
Yep. It's just common sense to use a calculator. But I thought these looting issues were like a smash and grab thing. When would they have time to use a calculator? By using the calculator they'd be using up valuable time when they really needed to grab what they came in for and run out. How much lawlessness can we absorb before Jesus comes to take us home. Does it have to get a lot worse where these crime thugs attack all of the United States?

Rocky R.

Yep. It's just common sense to use a calculator. But I thought these looting issues were like a smash and grab thing. When would they have time to use a calculator? By using the calculator they'd be using up valuable time when they really needed to grab what they came in for and run out. How much lawlessness can we absorb before Jesus comes to take us home. Does it have to get a lot worse where these crime thugs attack all of the United States?
My wife and I went shopping today. We also went out for coffee. The barista girl at Dutch Bros. had a lively, bubbly personality, and engaged us in some pleasant conversation. A man at the local Safeway gladly marinated the meat for us; a fellow shopper joked and talked with my wife. Today is my birthday, so Dutch Bros. gave us the drink for free (it's their promotion). When we went to Starbucks to get a free drink, my wife saw that you needed to enter your birthday into their app at least seven days prior, but we told this to the barista and she gave it to us anyway for free. God's grace through other people. Thanks be to God for this kindness and these gifts.

Why do I bring this up? Because like an impatient child sitting in the back of the car my parents are driving on the way to Disneyland, and kept asking, "ARE WE THERE YET??", lately I've been asking God HOW MUCH LONGER before we're out of here. In essence -- ARE WE THERE YET? Instead, He wants us to be busy. Think of all the nice people who don't know Christ, but will definitely not survive the Tribulation. Think of all the people who, in their desperation to return to a semblance of "normal" will give up their freedoms -- or their very souls -- during the Tribulation. Think of people like those baristas, the grocer, the nice old lady who know not their right hand from their left, but will herded into an evil system by evil people only to lose everything. He doesn't just love us -- He also loves them. Not only does He want them saved, not only does He not want them to go to Hell, He probably doesn't want them to go through the Tribulation either.

With regard to the Kingdom of Christ, the more the merrier. The bigger the Bride, the happier the Groom -- the Bride will be happier too! The more people we reach for Christ, the closer we get to the Big Event.

heisable2

My wife and I went shopping today. We also went out for coffee. The barista girl at Dutch Bros. had a lively, bubbly personality, and engaged us in some pleasant conversation. A man at the local Safeway gladly marinated the meat for us; a fellow shopper joked and talked with my wife. Today is my birthday, so Dutch Bros. gave us the drink for free (it's their promotion). When we went to Starbucks to get a free drink, my wife saw that you needed to enter your birthday into their app at least seven days prior, but we told this to the barista and she gave it to us anyway for free. God's grace through other people. Thanks be to God for this kindness and these gifts.

Why do I bring this up? Because like an impatient child sitting in the back of the car my parents are driving on the way to Disneyland, and kept asking, "ARE WE THERE YET??", lately I've been asking God HOW MUCH LONGER before we're out of here. In essence -- ARE WE THERE YET? Instead, He wants us to be busy. Think of all the nice people who don't know Christ, but will definitely not survive the Tribulation. Think of all the people who, in their desperation to return to a semblance of "normal" will give up their freedoms -- or their very souls -- during the Tribulation. Think of people like those baristas, the grocer, the nice old lady who know not their right hand from their left, but will herded into an evil system by evil people only to lose everything. He doesn't just love us -- He also loves them. Not only does He want them saved, not only does He not want them to go to Hell, He probably doesn't want them to go through the Tribulation either.

With regard to the Kingdom of Christ, the more the merrier. The bigger the Bride, the happier the Groom -- the Bride will be happier too! The more people we reach for Christ, the closer we get to the Big Event.
Good thoughts on all of the people that Jesus put in your path.

About a month ago I decided to volunteer for Brothers Keeper thrift store. It's a charity run by Blessed Trinity Catholic Church here in Ocala Florida. Having been a Catholic for years and years but no longer practicing I felt a tug in my heart from the Lord telling me to go volunteer. So I work 2 days a week for 3 hours each and I can tell you the people that Jesus puts in my path while I am there are a blessing.

There are mothers with crying babies. Senior citizens wandering around and families with a voucher to get clothing and household items. It is never a dull moment there. But I've always made it a point to connect with each person that comes to my cash register."Have a blessed day". Sometimes I get the same cheery comment back. It's the time that I spend with them at the register and carefully folding or wrapping their purchases where I get a chance to talk with them. I take it upon myself to comment about the items that they bought and they are so happy when I tell them they have a good eye for shopping or that they found a gem in the store. Each conversation may not dwell on Jesus but I pray that the kindness that I give them will be a blessing to them. Possibly I'll see them again on another day and if I recognize them I will welcome them back.
Never did I think that this volunteer job would open the door for me to be extra kind to the people I don't know. Jesus knew what He was doing and He continues to touch my heart every time I go there to see new people.

Lovin Jesus

Happy birthday Rocky.
You hit it on the nail! You just explained 2Peter 3:9 perfectly. It's God's long suffering that is why we are still here. If we think about it, will people be left behind from the rapture because they had evil hearts or because of vile sinfulness? No. The reason people are left behind is because they did not accept Jesus as their Savior and believe in him. We're all sinners even saved. But our salvation comes from believing in Jesus as our Savior. So, as you do said there are alot of people still out there who have kindness and goodness in their hearts but the most important thing missing is Jesus in their hearts. I thank the Lord Jesus didn't come 20 years ago when I wasn't saved yet. God doesn't want anyone to perish so if Jesus is holding back from his appearing it's for those like you mentioned. How many of our dear brothers and sisters here have prayer threads for their unsaved spouses or children or friends,? It's for them that we can understand why the Lord has held back. Thank you for posting your comment.

Batman

Petty or small or minimal priced theft will only be the beginning. These ragers will escalate and it will be ugly. People who don't believe in sin or it's consequences are a problem but people who do believe but are soft on sin are also a problem. A nation of the rule of law cannot survive when the law isn't right or isn't properly enforced.

Channah

I read an article from the Miami Herald by an author condoning this. We have truly entered into a messed up world.