Sheriff on Virginia Dems' gun control push: 'Never seen something so strongly opposed'

Kenny64

No matter who does what, the right, conservative, law-abiding, republican citizens will take the blame for it, second only to President Trump.
We are being called domestic terrorist.

There are several types of domestic terrorist groups and all are potentially deadly. Domestic terrorist groups range from anti-abortion groups, Eco-terrorists, animal rights activists, white supremacists, black separatists, radical Christian groups, anti-government, as well as communists and Marxist groups.

possible I could fit, retired US Army, anti abortion, Christian who believes in Jesus Christ, owns firearms ( both wife and I)
oh and yes believe in God Given right to self defense and 2 A of ALL firearms.

antitox

I don't currently own a firearm, but I'm a shotgun man myself. And I agree ALL firearms should be defended. Leftists want to ban. Conservatives seek to properly use firearms according to law. If there is a problem in anything, leftists will try to ban it. Just like they want to ban plastics when the problem is really people throwing plastic into the ocean. But underlying, they want to get rid of guns so that the government can easily gain control over it's citizens. Evil is just that; oppress the masses.

vbf

I took this picture early Tuesday morning; the day after tens of thousands of deplorables participated in the 2A rally. Look at all the trash the deplorable, gun-toters left on the grounds after the rally........yeah....not one piece of trash...anywhere. I don't think I've ever seen this part of Richmond so clean.

Not only was there no trash, I didn't hear so much as one single cuss word the whole time I was at the rally and I walked passed hundreds and hundreds of people. Compare that to the typical liberal rally.