Sharks player refuses to wear LGBTQ-themed jersey because of his Christian faith, furious hockey writers lash out: 'Absolutely a homophobe'

GEOINTAnalyst

An NHL player is facing backlash after refusing to wear an LGBTQ-themed jersey during Pride Night.
The San Jose Sharks hosted a Pride Night at the SAP Center during Saturday's hockey game against the New York Islanders.
The Sharks announced that instead of "normal game content," the professional hockey team would "offer information and facts about LGBTQIA+ topics."
"Our hope is that this content will serve as a reminder that there are issues more important than goals, highlights, and wins," the Sharks said.
"Hockey is not for everyone until everyone is comfortable playing, working, or being a fan of this incredible game," the NHL team claimed.
Sharks goalie James Reimer refused to wear the pride-themed jersey because of his religious beliefs.
"For all 13 years of my NHL career, I have been a Christian — not just in title, but in how I choose to live my life daily," Reimer said in a statement. "I have a personal faith in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and, in response, asks me to love everyone and follow him."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/nhl-james-reimer-lgbtq-pride-sharks-christianity

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Alphabet agenda has to try and taint everything they possibly can.
Truly sad and pathetic.
The writer that childishly bashed James Reimer
is highly misguided .
The lengths these individuals go with their gay themes is nothing short of insanity .
Rainbow popcorn, rainbow sushi ect... Really?
Enough already with the fake all loving inclusivity and fake acceptance that they harp on.
Those children of darkness have alot of hate .
They reject the true living God and His people.
I hope Mr. Reimer wasn't the only one who stood for Christ.
I appreciate the stand Mr. Reimer took for the glory of Christ.
May the Lord bless him and all who stand for Christ and let His light shine.
There is always a remnant of God that will outshine the darkness of evil.

NewWine2020

An NHL player is facing backlash after refusing to wear an LGBTQ-themed jersey during Pride Night.
The San Jose Sharks hosted a Pride Night at the SAP Center during Saturday's hockey game against the New York Islanders.
The Sharks announced that instead of "normal game content," the professional hockey team would "offer information and facts about LGBTQIA+ topics."
"Our hope is that this content will serve as a reminder that there are issues more important than goals, highlights, and wins," the Sharks said.
"Hockey is not for everyone until everyone is comfortable playing, working, or being a fan of this incredible game," the NHL team claimed.
Sharks goalie James Reimer refused to wear the pride-themed jersey because of his religious beliefs.
"For all 13 years of my NHL career, I have been a Christian — not just in title, but in how I choose to live my life daily," Reimer said in a statement. "I have a personal faith in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and, in response, asks me to love everyone and follow him."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/nhl-james-reimer-lgbtq-pride-sharks-christianity

His stance was amazing and showed compassion and tact. Praying that his example gives more and more people in all walks of life the courage to stand for what's right.

And even approaching this from a secular level, it's simply crazy that a demographic that's about 2% of our population has managed to cow the vast majority into fearful silence.

We seem to be a nation without any courage since America (mostly) willingly bowed down to the covid plan-demic.

GotGrace

Alphabet agenda has to try and taint everything they possibly can.
Truly sad and pathetic.
The writer that childishly bashed James Reimer
is highly misguided .
The lengths these individuals go with their gay themes is nothing short of insanity .
Rainbow popcorn, rainbow sushi ect... Really?
Enough already with the fake all loving inclusivity and fake acceptance that they harp on.
Those children of darkness have alot of hate .
They reject the true living God and His people.
I hope Mr. Reimer wasn't the only one who stood for Christ.
I appreciate the stand Mr. Reimer took for the glory of Christ.
May the Lord bless him and all who stand for Christ and let His light shine.
There is always a remnant of God that will outshine the darkness of evil.
It’s called shoving it down your throat.

SarahRose

Did you know that many WNBA basketball players and female soccer players are lesbians? Even a member of the Canadian women's soccer team identified herself as "transmasculine."

This is so sad. You can be both a woman and an accomplished athlete. I feel like this is a symptom of the feminist movement trying so hard to be exactly equal with men.

I’m a decent volleyball player. But I know that I probably won’t be as good as a man who has spent the same amount of time and energy as I have into the sport. I know because I play in co-ed leagues and the guys are just a lot stronger and have better verticals. Even newer male players seem to pick the game up a lot faster (which admittedly can be a little frustrating lol).

But it’s how God made us. I’m really glad there are separate divisions in pretty much all sports for males and females. It gives all of us a chance to excel. I also play in an all female league and it’s a different atmosphere.

Another reason why the trans movement is so terrible.

Back