Shaked in message to Netanyahu: Stop attacking me, you have no government without me

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Shaked in message to Netanyahu: Stop attacking me, you have no government without me
Jewish Home leader has a direct message to Likud chairman: Put the personal issues aside.
Elad Benari, Canada
Sep 17, 2022

Jewish Home leader Ayelet Shaked has a direct message to opposition leader and Likud chairman Benjamin Netanyahu. In an interview with Channel 12 News, which will air in full on Saturday night, Shaked turns to Netanyahu and says, "Put the personal issues aside, stop attacking me, without me you have no government."

Shaked, who officially formed an alliance with the Jewish Home Party this week, is trying to convince the right-wing voters who are disappointed by the current government to vote for her - even though she remains a member of the current government. Netanyahu, it is believed, intends to do everything in his power to electorally destroy Ayelet Shaked, fearing that she will not pass the electoral threshold and thus waste votes for the bloc led by him.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/359961