Senators want Biden to deny Iran entry visas to attend UN General Assembly

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Senators want Biden to deny Iran entry visas to attend UN General Assembly
Republicans senators sent a letter to Biden this week, calling him to deny entry visas to Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi and other senior Iranian officials to attend the UN General Assembl
By OMRI NAHMIAS
JULY 31, 2021

WASHINGTON – Six Republicans senators sent a letter to President Joe Biden this past week calling on him to deny entry visas to Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi and other senior Iranian officials who wish to attend the UN General Assembly in September. The six are: Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Rick Scott (R-Fla.), Ted Cruz (R-TX), and Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). Raisi will take office on Thursday as Iran’s president. They noted in their letter that the US assigned to him responsibility as head of Iran’s judiciary for “facilitating the Supreme Leader of Iran’s tyrannical agenda, where he oversaw the state’s crackdown and murder of non-violent protesters.”

“In 2019, the US Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) designated Raisi, pursuant to Executive Order 13876, for his oversight over the executions of juveniles, torture, and other cruel, inhuman, and degrading treatment of Iranian prisoners, including amputations,” the letter reads. “Ebrahim Raisi should remain sanctioned under US law,” the senators wrote in their letter. “If the United Nations General Assembly maintains its current plans to allow some in-person attendance, the White House should deny Raisi and other Iranian leaders visas to attend.”

more............ https://www.jpost.com/international...ry-visas-to-attend-un-general-assembly-675478

athenasius

That is interesting because actions like this could be something of a growing push to move the UN elsewhere. Like whatever turns out to be Babylon 2.0 -- the one that eventually becomes a world HQ for the AC and ends up in a toasty pile of smoking ruins.

Which seems like an appropriate end to the UN or United Nothing as some now rightly call it.

The Iranians and every other bad actor that comes to the UN often uses these trips to drag along a bunch of spies, and other operatives that can do damage to the US. It would actually be nice if the Americans didn't have to pay thru the nose to support the UN, plus put up with all the operatives that come along for the ride on one of these diplomatic missions.

Let Iraq handle it all for example. Or the Crown Prince MBS of Saudi Arabia with his new NEOM city he is building.

All the UN staff might endure a pay cut, and maybe less money to meddle in other nation's affairs.

I seem to be daydreaming.

But someday.....

jab777

That is interesting because actions like this could be something of a growing push to move the UN elsewhere. Like whatever turns out to be Babylon 2.0 -- the one that eventually becomes a world HQ for the AC and ends up in a toasty pile of smoking ruins.

Which seems like an appropriate end to the UN or United Nothing as some now rightly call it.

The Iranians and every other bad actor that comes to the UN often uses these trips to drag along a bunch of spies, and other operatives that can do damage to the US. It would actually be nice if the Americans didn't have to pay thru the nose to support the UN, plus put up with all the operatives that come along for the ride on one of these diplomatic missions.

Let Iraq handle it all for example. Or the Crown Prince MBS of Saudi Arabia with his new NEOM city he is building.

All the UN staff might endure a pay cut, and maybe less money to meddle in other nation's affairs.

But someday.....
Since it’s inception in 1945 it has become increasingly clear that the best thing we can do about the UN is push it into the river that runs past it. I know FDR who was the big mover behind its inception may have had good intentions in laying the groundwork to set it up but it’s not been a help. Remember, he was Assistant Secretary of the Navy in the Wilson Administration and he bought into Wilson’s concept of a League of Nations.

GHoe

Speaking of Woodrow, have you looked into his campaign manager / foreign policy advisor Colonol Edward Mandell House?

He once penned a letter to Wilson that detailed how they could enslave the American people. (Look it up) Reading through the letter, it appears that their game plan came to fruition.

Wilson had this to say about House,
"House is "my second personality," Wilson declared; "his thoughts and mine are one."

Lots of good info here showing how influential House was during the Wilson administration. In hind sight, it seems that Wilson sold his soul to the devil via House in order to win the 1912 presidency and the ramifications were felt by the entire world.

https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=2294

Hidden

But someday.....

Speaking of Iraq, you know how Zechariah had a vision of two women with wings of a stork coming forward to take a basket with a woman inside called Wickedness to the land of Shinar?

Well, there's a picture of the Pope and an Iraqi Ayatollah sitting on a couch facing each other. The pope was wearing a white robe and the ayatollah was wearing a black one. And they're sitting there, looking like, you know, storks.

Weird thought, I know, and I'm probably just reading too much into it. Or not.

Footsteps

Push into river or make it a New York City jail.
Biden will ignore all Republican suggestions.
Eventually there will be two UN buildings - one in the Middle East and the existing headquarters in New York. The real power will be in the Middle East. Orders will be transmitted to the New York subsidiary via palantir.

ByFaithIFly

Since it’s inception in 1945 it has become increasingly clear that the best thing we can do about the UN is push it into the river that runs past it. I know FDR who was the big mover behind its inception may have had good intentions in laying the groundwork to set it up but it’s not been a help. Remember, he was Assistant Secretary of the Navy in the Wilson Administration and he bought into Wilson’s concept of a League of Nations.
AS I remember , America was only suppose to host the UN Headquarters for a fixed number of years, Then the UN would move it's headquarters to another country. What ever happened to that agreement????

athenasius

Speaking of Iraq, you know how Zechariah had a vision of two women with wings of a stork coming forward to take a basket with a woman inside called Wickedness to the land of Shinar?

Well, there's a picture of the Pope and an Iraqi Ayatollah sitting on a couch facing each other. The pope was wearing a white robe and the ayatollah was wearing a black one. And they're sitting there, looking like, you know, storks.

Weird thought, I know, and I'm probably just reading too much into it. Or not.
Well that pope kisses up to Islam so much that I wouldn't be surprised when we are out of here, and the restraints come flying off (as we go up yay) that the Pope of the day (like soup of the day) :grin joins up with the tattered remains of Islam (or what is left after God deals with them in Ezek 38, the Gog Magog situation).

The one world religion, for the one world govt.

I like Andy Woods on the subject of Shinar-- he thinks Babylon will be rebuilt on or very close to it's original setting. And you can't get around Zechariah's vision of the basket with the 2 storks flying that woman inside it back to her roots.