Senator Josh Hawley Calls Out DOJ For Trying to Sic FBI on Parents Livid at School Boards

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Senator Josh Hawley Calls Out DOJ For Trying to Sic FBI on Parents Livid at School Boards
By Larry Johnson
Published October 5, 2021

Senator Josh Hawley rose to the challenge today and excoriated Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco for Attorney General Garland Merrick’s order for the FBI and US Attorneys to investigate parents who “harass or intimidate” members of school boards.

If I did not know better I would be thinking that a secret cabal of Trump supporters are paying Biden and his team to propose one stupid, insane policy after another. This move by AG Merrick has nothing to do with actual attacks and threats against school administrators. It is pure politics:

Garland fired off his memo days after the National School Boards Association (NSBA) claimed in a letter to President Biden that “America’s public schools and its education leaders are under an immediate threat,” as parents grow frustrated with mask mandates being imposed on their children and critical race theory being injected into their curricula.

And this will enrage every parent with a brain in their head and love for their child. Tucker Carlson, as expected, stepped up to the plate and flayed the Biden Administration for this attempt to intimidate parents who keen to fight the encroaching communist ideology that is supplanting America’s traditions and values.

There is a silver lining–Biden’s repeated embrace of wrong-headed policies that assault the majority of Americans who still love this country is making Demented Joe more unpopular with each passing day.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...j-trying-sic-fbi-parents-livid-school-boards/

TimeWarpWife

Seriously? Calling concerned parents domestic terrorists for daring to question the insanity being perpetrated by the Communist Democrats under the guise of education that teaches children how to be racists? :doh CRT is nothing but reverse racism, in this case calling all white people racists because of the color of their skin! If Dr. King was actually in his grave, he'd be turning over because this is not what he had in mind when he said his dream for this country was for people of every color not to be judged by the color of their skin, but by their character, and that black children and white children would join hands as brothers and sisters. The Communist Democrats are doing nothing but causing division between the races, men and women, rich and poor, and everybody else because their goal is to be a dictatorship where they are the sole deciders of everything in everybody's life from cradle to grave. :furious The only way they can do this is to cause division between everyone so we're too busy fighting each other instead of fighting them and their evil, wicked agenda.

Last edited:

crunchymama

While I have heard a few stories of actual violence against teachers/school board members (and I definitely do not condone the violence), the vast majority of parents are not violent. They are rightfully angry. The system is messing with their kids. How could parents NOT be angry?

I notice how anyone not in line with the OWG-agenda being implemented is a "domestic terrorist". It'll be interesting when even Democrats or Progressives are labeled as domestic terrorists because they disagree with a policy or two.

depserv

The doctrine of relativism at the core of liberal ideology makes it easy to define anything you want any way you want. So strong disagreement with the forced implementation of the liberal agenda can be defined as violence, or the threat of it, and federal thought police can be dispatched to stop the so-called violence.

The thought police do not have to do much in the way of making arrests; just the threat of them is enough to suppress opposition to what our big brother is forcing on us. I think implanting fear of this threat was part of the reason for the murder of the Weaver family and the people at Waco.

Republicans will speak out against these abuses of power but they never get them stopped, and the power of our big brother just keeps growing, slowly but surely; this is what's meant by the word progressivism. I just hope the rapid increase in the heat of the water will make enough people aware of what's being forced on us so the American people jump out of the pot before they are cooked.