Senate Passes $40-Billion Aid to Ukraine

Rocky R.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...0-billion-aid-ukraine-40-year-high-inflation/

From the article:
The Senate voted on H.R. 7691, the Ukraine Supplemental Aid Package, which passed 86-11. The vote featured strong Republican and Democrat support for the bill; however, some populist Senate Republicans opposed the legislation, believing that America should focus its efforts on domestic crises such as 40-year-high inflation and baby formula shortages.

Sens. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), John Boozman (R-AR), Mike Crapo (R-ID), Bill Hagerty (R-TN), Josh Hawley (R-MO), Mike Lee (R-UT), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Cynthia Lummis (R-WY), Rand Paul (R-KY), Mike Braun (R-IN), and Tommy Tuberville (R-AL) voted against the bill.

Senate Republican populists could not stop the overwhelming Senate support to stop the legislation, even though it required 60 votes, but Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) managed to delay the passage of the bill until Thursday.

Paul told Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow that the United States would have to borrow the $40 billion to send the tens of billions of dollars in aid to Ukraine. The Senate did not vote on Paul’s proposed amendment to have an inspector general ensure the billions were spent wisely.

Paul lamented the “bipartisan consensus” that Republicans need to give Democrats more social welfare spending to obtain more military spending.

The bill’s delay garnered extra attention for the legislation, which led many lawmakers to question the need to increasingly have the United States intervene on behalf of Ukraine during its conflict with Russia.

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) also became a sharp detractor of the Ukraine aid bill, contending that it is not in America’s interests.

“Spending $40 billion on Ukraine aid – more than three times what all of Europe has spent combined – is not in America’s interests. It neglects priorities at home (the border), allows Europe to freeload, short changes critical interests abroad and comes w/ no meaningful oversight,” Hawley wrote.

“That’s not isolationism. That’s nationalism. It’s about prioritizing American security and American interests,” he added.

For the unbelievers who happen upon this:

What in the world do you think you can do? Dig a bunker and outfit it with the latest in communications, stockpiled with food, water, weapons, and ammunition -- and more toilet paper? The globalists and the rest of the ruling class could care less what you do. They know -- and YOU know -- that it won't make a world of difference for either you or them. All of this has been prophesied, the LORD has written history in advance, and it will happen. But if you truly want to escape this upcoming New World Order, place your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. He is coming soon! Even if He does tarry, at least your soul is saved, and you are not promised to live the next hour either. Jesus said in John 11:25 , "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” The truth is that Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life. He asks you if you believe this. For truly at the Rapture, those who died in Christ shall live, and those who are alive and believe in Him shall never die. That is the blood-bought promise of Jesus Christ. Trust in Him today while it is still today, right now! Don't wait!

GHoe

(Sorry kind of long)

Per Insidedefense.com

The Senate has followed the House's lead and voted to pass a $40 billion emergency supplemental bill to aid Ukraine amid a Russian military invasion, sending the measure to President Biden's desk for his signature.

The Senate voted today to pass the package 86-11. The House last week passed the bill, which contains about $20 billion in defense-related spending -- $7 billion more than the White House initially sought.

https://insidedefense.com/insider/congress-passes-40b-ukraine-supplemental
----
Tin foil section ahead..

1st Biden leaves $80 Billion-ish in military equipment in Afghanistan.
Now we have given 54 Billion to Ukraine (20 Billion of the recent 40 is specifically for weaponry) over the course of a 10 week war. None of the weaponry being purchased, granted, given or part of the lend lease program is being accounted for after it arrives in Ukraine.

I think it's fair to say a good amount of this weaponry has and will continue to fall into Russia's hands. And Russia and Israel's relationship is unraveling pretty quickly.

My question is, is this administration purposefully arming Israel's foes under the guise of "oops" and "helping Ukraine" while also touting an "ironclad" relationship with Israel ? If it's not being done purposely then God seems to be allowing it supernaturally.

Hamas has already sent a delegation to Russia to speak with officials regarding tensions with Israel and I believe another is upcoming. Do our tax dollars end up in Hamas hands ?

TimeWarpWife

You know, I'm beginning to really resent being financially responsible, while the government just wastes and spends our tax money like a bunch of drunken sailors on Liberty. :furious They aren't doing one thing to address the infant formula shortage, inflation, skyrocketing gas and food prices, supply chain issues, and the coming shortages of food, gas, and diesel fuel, because they don't care. But they can always find taxpayers' money to waste on their Communist-Fascist agenda and helping other countries. Our money needs to stay here and help Americans first, then help other countries. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen.

JimFromOhio

(Sorry kind of long)

Per Insidedefense.com

The Senate has followed the House's lead and voted to pass a $40 billion emergency supplemental bill to aid Ukraine amid a Russian military invasion, sending the measure to President Biden's desk for his signature.

The Senate voted today to pass the package 86-11. The House last week passed the bill, which contains about $20 billion in defense-related spending -- $7 billion more than the White House initially sought.

https://insidedefense.com/insider/congress-passes-40b-ukraine-supplemental
----
Tin foil section ahead..

1st Biden leaves $80 Billion-ish in military equipment in Afghanistan.
Now we have given 54 Billion to Ukraine (20 Billion of the recent 40 is specifically for weaponry) over the course of a 10 week war. None of the weaponry being purchased, granted, given or part of the lend lease program is being accounted for after it arrives in Ukraine.

I think it's fair to say a good amount of this weaponry has and will continue to fall into Russia's hands. And Russia and Israel's relationship is unraveling pretty quickly.

My question is, is this administration purposefully arming Israel's foes under the guise of "oops" and "helping Ukraine" while also touting an "ironclad" relationship with Israel ? If it's not being done purposely then God seems to be allowing it supernaturally.

Hamas has already sent a delegation to Russia to speak with officials regarding tensions with Israel and I believe another is upcoming. Do our tax dollars end up in Hamas hands ?
I think that we already started supplying Israel’s enemies when we left all that equipment in Iraq.