Second Round Of Stimulus?

Andy C

Americans don't need more stimulus money, they need to be allowed to go back to work and get on with their lives. The purpose of the Bill is to further undermine the USA and help bring it down. Free money from the govmint is not a good thing. It comes at great cost.
Yes, nothing good is free - with one exception - the free gift of salvation to all who accept.

This house bill is DOA and Nancy knew it would be, so its just a vessel to fire up her base.

Ending the lockdown in all states would be the best stimulis.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I still haven’t gotten the first stimulus check.
You can go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment and click on Get My Payment to check the status. There's also instructions for various situations (haven't filed 2019 taxes yet, no bank account on file with the IRS for direct deposit, etc.). If you made too much $$$, then no stimulus check. If the check's already gone out, whether check or direct deposit, maybe it's been lost, stolen, misrouted, or misapplied. Bank of America is applying stimulus money to overdrawn accounts. If I hadn't gotten my check direct deposited yet, and was expecting a direct deposit, especially if the IRS system indicated a past date for the check going out, I'd be on the phone with the bank or there in person :mad

Flyfisher

You can go to https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment and click on Get My Payment to check the status. There's also instructions for various situations (haven't filed 2019 taxes yet, no bank account on file with the IRS for direct deposit, etc.). If you made too much $$$, then no stimulus check. If the check's already gone out, whether check or direct deposit, maybe it's been lost, stolen, misrouted, or misapplied. Bank of America is applying stimulus money to overdrawn accounts. If I hadn't gotten my check direct deposited yet, and was expecting a direct deposit, especially if the IRS system indicated a past date for the check going out, I'd be on the phone with the bank or there in person :mad
Did that already. Was told it would not be mailed out till May 22.