Seasons in the Millennium?

RonJohnSilver

Sure wish one of the amazing authors out there would write a whole series on the millennium, covering everything from politics to home life and everything in-between, covering the entire one thousand years from day one to the habitation of the new earth and eternity to be the epilogue.. how does the the last rebellion start? When/how does it's beginnings take hold? How does The Bride Of Christ rule? What about animal life, how do animals and humans relate to one another? What about education? Do children grow up watching holograms of the past from Adam/Eve all the way to current events? Of course they will have lectures from those who experienced said events first hand. Even covering the supernatural side of things, from the locking up of Satan to the time that he is let lose, is he seen by people or does he act invisibly as he does now and just how does he go about deceiving people this time? I haven't been able to find to many novels on the millennium and the ones I've found have been quite disappointing, I expect more from a series of this magnitude. Trouble is, it's such an ambitious project I wonder if anyone willing to go there has time to finish the series?
Sure wish one of the amazing authors out there would write a whole series on the millennium, covering everything from politics to home life and everything in-between, covering the entire one thousand years from day one to the habitation of the new earth and eternity to be the epilogue..

FYI .
.. Dallas Theological Seminary has a free series of online courses on various topics that are actual classes taught in the school. They have a new one on the Millennium, however, it just recently was added so I can't speak to its content. It does require taking a prerequisite course on Jesus' return, which I just finished. I recommend the courses. Some are better than others, but it's free and taught by solid professors. Most of the courses are 3-8 courses, about 40 minutes each. They are condensed versions of the physical class. No homework, just watch. If interested, start at the DTS home page, then to online courses. And DTS is theologically sound or as much as a seminary can be these days.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
@katt I have wondered about how the Saints will rule also.
Some of the verses that I love about the MK speak to animals and people living in harmony. ♡♡
I think total joy awaits us. Being with our loved ones, meeting new friends, seeing Our Savior rule with perfect justice..

I wonder if we will be able to know every other Saint and all the human by name?

@Hidden sorry man.♡♡ I get so excited by the MK that I went off topic. I will open a new thread.

Hidden

@katt I have wondered about how the Saints will rule also.
Some of the verses that I love about the MK speak to animals and people living in harmony. ♡♡
I think total joy awaits us. Being with our loved ones, meeting new friends, seeing Our Savior rule with perfect justice..

I wonder if we will be able to know every other Saint and all the human by name?

@Hidden sorry man.♡♡ I get so excited by the MK that I went off topic. I will open a new thread.

Oh, it's okay. I like getting on tangents pertaining to the MK. It's interesting to try to imagine what it would look like, how we would live, what our roles and responsibilities would be. Can't wait!

JesusGal

There is indication that feasts and festivals will be observed, and these are tied in some ways to dates, seasons and lunar observations. That might mean that there could be seasons. Also, the Tree of Life will bear fruit each month, which could indicate changes of some kind. Just my thoughts.

MikeD

To me one of the greatest things concerning the 1000 year reign of Jesus is the fact that - individuals can go sit, by themselves, and be still and KNOW God/Jesus is here with us! A time to sit, be still, and be concerned with ONLY the covering of God's presence as we have never received Him!
A time to sit, be still, and not covered with concerns, troubles, or any worries of the previous life.
That will obviously be a time of supreme, quite, complete fullness of joy.
Yes a time of a complete awakening to the fact that - I am a child of God!
Oh for an honest time of quietness and the calming voice of my Jesus, thus it shall be for thee in all eternity to come!
Yes a time of quietness to sit, be still, and know beyond ANY doubt what so ever, my God, my Jesus, does in fact love me for just who I am!!

Come Lord Jesus, we so desperately need And desire You!

Jette_516

I know one season that will not be present (at least for those of us in our glorified bodies) … allergy season!

I look so forward to being able to spend more than a minute in God’s glorious creation without nonstop, violent sneezing and all the other pleasant consequences. Plus I hope to have a pet red panda and a couple of otters.

Back