Sean1916

Sean1916

Hello to everyone here. I was about to reply to a thread and had second thoughts. Maybe my first post should be this one. As an introduction, my name is Sean, and its been nearly 6 years since I last posted on a prophecy type forum.
"Hi, Sean."
Yes, I am a prophecyholic and I am working to find a way to live with my disease so that is why I come to these PA (Prophecyholics Anonymous) meetings. So far it has been a success as I've found ways to work an 8 hour shift while sneaking a chapter of Daniel on lunch between a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and an episode of SWRC (Southwest Radio Church) watchman on the wall.
But the temptation is great and I sometimes slip up and watch John Hagee on the tube. To be honest, I am almost constantly thinking of what new evidence Hal Lindsey and Jack Van Impe has uncovered. A day without my dose of prophecy sends me into withdrawals and I start to shake.
So I need your help to keep my Prophecyholicism in check. So if you happen to see me in public with a copy of The Late Great Planet Earth or the Harbinger or The Ezekiel Option, please slap them out of my hands, throw me to the ground and pound my skull with a hardback copy of LaHaye's Left Behind.
Otherwise, I look forward to nearly a month of discussions. (The world ends sometime next month I am told.)

Hol

Worships Him
Welcome Sean! Hal Lindsey has very solid reports, and the pre-trib website with Dr. T. Ice is loaded with good reasons to believe our redemption draws nigh (plus Lion & Lamb. Omega Letter, Ariel ministries, The Word on Politics, and a host of others).

May the Lord will return today, hopefully very soon. If the Lord tarry, may we build one another up & reach the lost.

Last edited:

SonSeeker

Otherwise, I look forward to nearly a month of discussions. (The world ends sometime next month I am told.)
Next month??I'm praying for tonight!

Hi Sean, I'm John and a fellow prophecyholic. Welcome, we know how you feel.

Assuming we don't leave tonight, I'm looking forward to your future posts. And in time, you'll probably loosen up, relax, and just let those random thoughts fly off your fingers.:p:D And another cool thing; these PA meetings never end. You can log on here any time of day or night and you're sure to find other prophecy junkies to hang out with and help you through those shakes.
Keep coming back, it works!

kobaan

Hi Sean...welcome to RF. I loved your intro and need to tell you that you've landed on a planet and found more of your own kind:) I also need to check in often to find out the latest happenings and connect with my bro's and sis's here. We're glad you joined us!

ReadyforSupper

Wow, a warm reception and no limp handshakes either. I think I may have just found a spot where I will..............not go into withdrawals.
Only if the forums go down! :sob

We're always here and unlike any other forum I've ever seen, this is a family. We really love one another and we're really here for each other. That's not to say we all agree on everything but like a real family, we have...family junk problems lol. :ni

The great thing is, Christ is in the center so we don't have brawls or tantrums and you'll find that our mods are family too. We're self moderated and that gives our mods time to enjoy the fellowship as opposed to running around putting out fires:flamon

(I can't wait to see what happens when a thread crumbles and you're in it! Sometimes when a thread loses its punch or a discussion has reached its apex, the thread will dissolve into the most hysterical and most unrecognizable of comedies and I've got a hunch you'll be right in there giving it your all and I'm giggling thinking about it!):lolsign

lynnjcksnjck

Only if the forums go down! :sob

We're always here and unlike any other forum I've ever seen, this is a family. We really love one another and we're really here for each other. That's not to say we all agree on everything but like a real family, we have...family junk problems lol. :ni

The great thing is, Christ is in the center so we don't have brawls or tantrums and you'll find that our mods are family too. We're self moderated and that gives our mods time to enjoy the fellowship as opposed to running around putting out fires:flamon

(I can't wait to see what happens when a thread crumbles and you're in it! Sometimes when a thread loses its punch or a discussion has reached its apex, the thread will dissolve into the most hysterical and most unrecognizable of comedies and I've got a hunch you'll be right in there giving it your all and I'm giggling thinking about it!):lolsign

Oh how true! Welcome!!!! :hugs

Sean1916

I will certainly try to do my part. It really is nice to finally find a forum again after the last prophecy forum was stolen by some gray guys with big eyes and a strange flying object. (Of course the only eye-witness to the whole ordeal was some drunk guy in a wife-beater tee that staggered over from the local trailer park.)