Scripture Verse Tooltip

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
I have been able to re-install the Scripture Verse Tooltip so that when you place your mouse over a scripture verse in posts that you will get a hover tooltip that shows the scripture verse.

We used to have this on the forums and for some reason that I do not remember why now, the script had a conflict with the forums software. So, tonight I looked into it again and was able to make it work.

So, if you cite a verse like this John 3:16 and put your mouse over it you will see a hover tooltip that will show you the verse so that you don't have to go off the site.

I hope you find it helpful.

God bless.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I've noticed that the tooltip will not work on some instances of a scripture verse being posted. For example, Matthew 24 listed like this as a chapter does not change to a tooltip, but Matthew 24:31-36 will. There maybe some other instances where the tooltip won't display, but for most instances that are used on the forums I think it will. So, just keep in mind that this new script should work in most cases, but not in every instance.

Even though this is the case, I think it will be a good addition to the forums. :)

Back