SCOTUS can't find leaker of abortion opinion

DWB

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...fails-identify-leaker-of-dobbs-draft-decision

So, the court investigated all possible suspects and couldn't find the leaker. Why does that not surprise me? Covid (China's gift to the Democrats) allowed people to work from home making it easier to share confidential material. Employee phones and electronic devices were searched but to no avail. I'm just a dumb old hick, but if I were going to do something like that, I would go to Wally World and pay cash for a $50 phone and use that to take and send info. Then I would throw that phone into the river next time by. The leaker was probably paid thousands so what's a $50 phone.

MyhopeisinHim

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/su...fails-identify-leaker-of-dobbs-draft-decision

So, the court investigated all possible suspects and couldn't find the leaker. Why does that not surprise me? Covid (China's gift to the Democrats) allowed people to work from home making it easier to share confidential material. Employee phones and electronic devices were searched but to no avail. I'm just a dumb old hick, but if I were going to do something like that, I would go to Wally World and pay cash for a $50 phone and use that to take and send info. Then I would throw that phone into the river next time by. The leaker was probably paid thousands so what's a $50 phone.
So, the way this world is going what did we expect. Knowing in my heart these things are what we were told by God would happen it still makes me sick to see no justice to be had. My hope is only found in Jesus and His judgment that will prevail. I'll still continue to pray for these self deluded people that they will see the light before God's wrath is upon them.
Come Lord, come!!!!

RedRx

I’m guessing it was one of the Justices’ aides or someone else close that had access to the information. And yes, because this helps liberals nothing will ever be done about it. Not too long ago I’d have been really upset about a story like this one but now I honestly don’t care. It’s just another sign of the times.

Back