Saudi Arabia will 'very likely' join peace deal, diplomat says

Uturn9319

Israeli official: Saudis might normalize with Israel even before the US presidential election. Saudi government reiterates its obligation to the Palestinians and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

"The Saudis will not turn their backs on the peace initiative they conceived. Saudi Arabia will not normalize with Israel, at least not as long as King Salman is alive. After that, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman will find a way to reach a [peace] deal with Israel. Unlike his father, he is not obligated to the Palestinians," the diplomat emphasized."

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/09/16/saudi-arabia-will-very-likely-join-peace-deal-diplomat-says/

What if, just what if the October surprise has King Salman step down (maybe because of "health issues" )and MBS take over and sign the agreement before the election?

Possible next nations to sign - Morroco, Mali, Chad, Oman

Nations refusing to sign until solution to Palestinian issue - Kuwait, Qatar
Nations that will not sign via Ezekiel 38 - Libya, Sudan, Syria,

Just when you think 2020 couldn't keep you on your toes... it isn't over yet!

<edited for typo - typo - King Salmon instead of King Salman lol!.>

Last edited:

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
Israeli official: Saudis might normalize with Israel even before the US presidential election. Saudi government reiterates its obligation to the Palestinians and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

"The Saudis will not turn their backs on the peace initiative they conceived. Saudi Arabia will not normalize with Israel, at least not as long as King Salman is alive. After that, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman will find a way to reach a [peace] deal with Israel. Unlike his father, he is not obligated to the Palestinians," the diplomat emphasized."

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/09/16/saudi-arabia-will-very-likely-join-peace-deal-diplomat-says/

What if, just what if the October surprise has King Salman step down (maybe because of "health issues" )and MBS take over and sign the agreement before the election?

Possible next states to sign - Morroco, Mali, Chad, Oman

Just when you think 2020 couldn't keep you on your toes... it isn't over yet!

<edited for typo - typo - King Salmon instead of King Salman lol!.>
Wow, this is really interesting!! Is King Salman old/ill? It is a big thing for an Israeli official to say that Saudi government "might" normalize. It is exciting to see the shift in the ME where Israel is getting recognized/having peace....

Uturn9319

Wow, this is really interesting!! Is King Salman old/ill? It is a big thing for an Israeli official to say that Saudi government "might" normalize. It is exciting to see the shift in the ME where Israel is getting recognized/having peace....
King Salman is 84 and rumors from what I read years ago was he was going to step down. We just don't know how its all going to go down but I would suspect that if everything keeps flowing we may possibly see "the covenant with many" version 1.0 with 2.0 being the "upgrade" later on... only God knows... it is only speculation at this point.

Just hope he stays away from the "Putin Tea".

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
King Salman is 84 and rumors from what I read years ago was he was going to step down. We just don't know how its all going to go down but I would suspect that if everything keeps flowing we may possibly see "the covenant with many" version 1.0 with 2.0 being the "upgrade" later on... only God knows... it is only speculation at this point.
Wow, thank you for sharing that!! Definitely exciting!! It's like now that this peace agreement with the UE is in place, others are falling in line with something logical. They know Israel is rich and becoming even more powerful....better to be on their side than to side with the Palestinians.