Saudi Arabia offered Abbas $10 billion to accept Trump’s peace plan - report

John Romans

Saved by Grace through Faith
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has offered Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas $10 billion if he accepts US President Donald Trump’s plan for peace in the Middle East, also known as the “deal of the century,” the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported on Tuesday.

A senior Palestinian official in Ramallah refused to comment on the report.

https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Sau...ion-to-accept-Trumps-peace-plan-report-588294

Amity

Ezekiel 38:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Dedan is Saudi Arabia.

Jonathan

Wow... I admit I haven't read the article. Was Abbas offered $10 Billion PERSONALLY? or $10 billion to his cause/government? Remember, Arafat died a very rich man.

Batfan7

My impression was it was personal but maybe I'm wrong since he said it would ruin him politically (which is why he turned it down and why would he care if he were a political ruin if he could retire with that kind of cash?)