Satellite images: North Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Satellite images: North Korea expanding uranium enrichment plant
Recent satellite images show North Korea is expanding a uranium enrichment plant at its main nuclear complex.
Arutz Sheva Staff , Sep 19 , 2021
North Korea nuclear program.

Recent satellite images show North Korea is expanding a uranium enrichment plant at its main Yongbyon nuclear complex, The Associated Press reported Saturday. "The expansion of the enrichment plant probably indicates that North Korea plans to increase its production of weapons-grade uranium at the Yongbyon site by as much as 25%," Jeffrey Lewis and two other experts at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey said in a report.

The report said the photos taken by satellite imagery company Maxar showed construction in an area adjoining the uranium enrichment plant at Yongbyon. It said a satellite image taken on September 1 showed North Korea cleared trees and prepared the ground for construction, and that a construction excavator was also visible. The report said a second image taken on September 14 showed a wall erected to enclose the area, work on a foundation and panels removed from the side of the enrichment building to provide access to the newly enclosed area.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/313688

GEOINTAnalyst

Probably are doing it for economic reason more then anything else to get money from the countries who have sanctions already against them - they are broke and have drought in some parts so food is getting scarce

TimeWarpWife

I used to sleep well at night because I knew President Trump was a strong leader who'd do everything possible to keep Americans safe from the likes of Little Rocket Man. Now I comfort myself with the knowledge I'll wind up in heaven when one of these evil, rogue nations decides to show Bumbling Biden who's really in charge and fires a nuclear weapon at the U.S.

SkyRider

I used to sleep well at night because I knew President Trump was a strong leader who'd do everything possible to keep Americans safe from the likes of Little Rocket Man. Now I comfort myself with the knowledge I'll wind up in heaven when one of these evil, rogue nations decides to show Bumbling Biden who's really in charge and fires a nuclear weapon at the U.S.

Things could happen sooner, but I suspect after the Rapture, that these rogue nations like Iran, North Korea, China and others will feel unhindered to proceed with their diabolical plots. China attacking and invading Taiwan; North Korea maybe launching a nuke, maybe Japan’s way and Iran of course, going after Israel in some fashion. I would bet, that with the removal of the influencing restraint of the Holy Spirit, that the Earth’s population will feel an immediate darkening sense that something has changed and evil will now be unleashed as never felt before.

TimeWarpWife

My prayer is that the nukes won't happen until after the Rapture. Israel has God's promise of protection, but the U.S. doesn't have that promise. In addition to Bumbling Biden pretending to be POTUS, he's also pretending to be a strong leader by trying to fight back against these rogue nations with his idiotic, nonsensical words, when the reality is he doesn't have sense to come in out of the rain ~ of course, he couldn't find the door to get in anyway. :doh

Len

so what would happen if all those despots got together and said lets launch our invasions on our favourite target countries simultaneously and see what happens!......