Satan Will Win for a Short Time

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Satan Will Win for a Short Time
By Todd Strandberg

One of the most common complaints I hear from friends and family is their frustration over evil people always coming out on top. Years ago, some friends predicted that Hillary Clinton would eventually go to jail. I told them it will never happen because she is protected by Satan.

A good example of how powerful the devil is in his ability to protect humans can be found in the waning days of World War II. As Germany was losing the war, many Germans realized Adolf Hitler was a madman who needed to be stopped by any means. At least 42 attempts were made to take his life, and all failed in preposterously inconvenient ways.

Once you read some examples of these attempts, you would have to conclude that some unseen agent was protecting Hitler from harm:

– An Iron Cross recipient at Nuremberg was going to stab Hitler in front of 1,000 soldiers at an assembly. Hitler had a cold that day and decided to go home early.

– A bomb that was intended to blow up the Nazi leader in mid-flight failed to go off because cold weather hindered the reaction of the chemicals in the bomb.

– An infantry captain made plans to explode a bomb while he demonstrated a new army winter overcoat to the German leader. The day before the bombing was to take place, a British air raid destroyed the uniforms. One general tried to kill Hitler with a concealed bomb that was to be detonated by acid. Unfortunately, Hitler left the building before the acid could act.

– A bomb finally did go off next to Hitler. The Fuehrer was spared by a heavy desk that shielded him from the blast.

Another way that Satan wins is by being able to attack his enemies. I wince at the idea that Donald Trump is on the side of good. I can’t stand his arrogance and childlike behavior in political matters. I voted for him in two key elections because he was the far lesser of two evils. The best thing I can say about Trump is that Satan is clearly out to destroy him. The Don has had a special prosecutor investigating him for two years, he was impeached by Congress twice, the Jan 6th investigation is all about the former president, and now several state DAs are trying to dream up crimes that might apply to Trump.

Nearly every one of major status connected to Trump has had their lives turned upside down. His National Security Advisor, personal lawyer, several support lawyers, business manager, his friend Roger Stone, and campaign manager were all taken down when the FBI applied its vast resources against them. This situation is so ridiculous, I don’t think there has ever been more criminal investigation against one man in world history.

The left has turned over every legal stone, and they have failed to find any major crime on Trump’s part. There is a strong possibility that God is mocking the left by blinding them from finding anything that could convict Trump.

It’s not just Trump that gets special treatment. The IRS paid a ‘chilling’ visit to Matt Taibbi’s home during House testimony. Matt is a rare reporter that is known for giving truthful coverage of a news story. The IRS sent some of its goons to intimidate him. It is disgusting to have a branch of government think that it can scare people by just paying them a personal visit. Taibbi should ask if they were there to hand him his refund check.

The rivalry between God and Satan is often seen as a battle between two equally skilled chess masters, playing against one another to see whose plan will be victorious. This vision is totally fictitious. There never was a real contest between God and Satan, and there never will be.

God is in charge of everything that happens. His level of control is so absolute, He sets the stage for everything that will happen in the universe. How can Satan compete against a Being who knows every move he is going to make ahead of time? God does more than just rule the chessboard. He controls both the white and the black pieces.

The devil is so hopelessly outwitted, God published in the Bible many of Satan’s fatal mistakes far ahead of the time he made them. There are still some blunders yet to come. The Holy Word predicts that the devil will attempt to destroy the Jews and that he will make a stand against Jesus at the Battle of Armageddon. Both will end in total failure.

There are scary days ahead when Satan will be granted a lot more power than he has now. Luckily, the Church will escape the worst of these days. Tribulation saints will suffer greatly, but they are encouraged by the fact that Satan will completely lose in the end.

“And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and sulfur, where are also the beast and the false prophet; and they shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever” (Revelation 20:10).

— Todd

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/satan-will-win-for-a-short-time/

Dave_97

What baffles me the most is how Americans (mostly Christians) still think somehow we can get justice in our government today. Unless God miraculously steps in it’s going downhill.

You don’t have a moral degenerate society and expect fully functioning leaders at the top. The reality is the enemy is working in the shadows in our own government today, and it’s not the talk of conspiracy, it’s just too obvious.

However, it’s all short lived as Jesus will overthrow all evil rulers upon his return.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
There are scary days ahead when Satan will be granted a lot more power than he has now. Luckily, the Church will escape the worst of these days. Tribulation saints will suffer greatly, but they are encouraged by the fact that Satan will completely lose in the end.
Good article.
However...
I'm a stickler when it comes to the word "luck".

Just one thing I want to point out , Luck has nothing to do with The Church "escaping" the worst of days or any days during The Tribulation, but rather the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ on The Cross of Calvary and the resurrection of Jesus Christ and those who believe on Him.
Those in Christ WILL NOT be here to suffer the wrath of God during those 7 Hellish years of Tribulation that will soon be here.
Luck plays no part in that , rather the amazing grace of God.

All Glory to God!
✝️

Jaybird

Good article.
However...
I'm a stickler when it comes to the word "luck".

Just one thing I want to point out , Luck has nothing to do with The Church "escaping" the worst of days or any days during The Tribulation, but rather the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ on The Cross of Calvary and the resurrection of Jesus Christ and those who believe on Him.
Those in Christ WILL NOT be here to suffer the wrath of God during those 7 Hellish years of Tribulation that will soon be here.
Luck plays no part in that , rather the amazing grace of God.

All Glory to God!
✝️
Thanks be to God for his deliverance from the Tribulation!

NewWine2020

Never really thought of it like that, but yes!

I think he's protecting her (temporarily) from earthly consequence because he wants to ensure her soul is in hell right along with his. If she ever WERE to fall and end up in prison for what would likely be the rest of her life she might well be in a position to contemplate life outside of the material, political realm. All the lies and power would fall away and she would be stripped down to the very basics of life and death and what might come after death.

I know personally, I have to be on my guard more when things are going very well for me because that's when I start to take my faith more for granted; the second my life starts to unravel I double down on my faith and repent. I'm not proud of this but I think it's basic human nature, even for believers.

Satan's best tactic is to leave people alone (or protect them) and ensure they have a "good life" (By worldly standards) because, at least in the USA, that is when people don't see how broken they truly are spiritually. My friends who have done exceptional well career wise and really enjoy their work and free time are the toughest people to convince they have any need of redemption through Christ's grace.

NewWine2020

What baffles me the most is how Americans (mostly Christians) still think somehow we can get justice in our government today. Unless God miraculously steps in it’s going downhill.

You don’t have a moral degenerate society and expect fully functioning leaders at the top. The reality is the enemy is working in the shadows in our own government today, and it’s not the talk of conspiracy, it’s just too obvious.

However, it’s all short lived as Jesus will overthrow all evil rulers upon his return.

I would question if this these people who think that and consider themselves Christians are actually Christian or really "cultural Christians" who have made an idol out of the USA and/or the US Constitution. At the end of the day, if people are not actually willing to shed blood for it, the vaunted US Constitution really IS (as GW Bush once put it) " Nothing but a Blankety-blank piece of paper."

There is no way that our political situation will change without civil war and dragging the illegal regime currently occupying the White house from it at gunpoint; they own the voting apparatus and 99% of the media and govt entities are in the plot with them to continue progressive political policies indefinitely. It's not going to happen and even if it did, what would replace it could end up being just as evil. The majority of the Republican party is just as Globalist/Pro-NWO oriented as the Dims.

Anyone who cant see this is a blind fool.

Evil is winning (for now) and really savoring their victory but we know how the story ends and what will follow will be far superior to even the most rose colored depiction of the USA at the height of her power. God's eternal kingdom is coming!

Jaybird

The globalists, Biden and the Demonrat Party can have this sin filled corrupt country and the World if they want. The King of Kings will be coming soon to take away their dreams of enslaving everyone. Imagine - the reign of true righteousness! No more corrupt politicians or billionaires trying to rule the earth lusting for power.

Andy C

The globalists, Biden and the Demonrat Party can have this sin filled corrupt country and the World if they want. The King of Kings will be coming soon to take away their dreams of enslaving everyone. Imagine - the reign of true righteousness! No more corrupt politicians or billionaires trying to rule the earth lusting for power.
Amen, well said. The victories of the evil globalists will be short lived.

soundingthealarm

It is VERY much like taking over the captains seat of the Titanic AFTER having struck an iceberg.

Its so comforting to know Our Heavenly Father is made to laugh at their schemes.

Every time I start to view it solely from my carnal side and mourn what we are losing ...I remind myself Our Father is laughing and then I reflect to when I was a little kid and my earthly father would fall out of the couch laughing so hard at Sanford and Son. LOL "you big dummy"

Its an amazing time we are witnessing

Jaybird

Psalm 2:

"Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together
against the LORD and against his anointed, saying,
“Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”
The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
“I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain. ”

I will proclaim the LORD’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son;
today I have become your father.
Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
You will break them with a rod of iron;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery. ”
Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.

Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

soundingthealarm

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

"WOE TO THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH"

I literally tremble at the thought of the moment in time that my eyes were opened to know That Jesus TRULY IS THE SON OF GOD. Amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me. What an incredible gift we've been given!!!!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
These evil :devilish doers think they are winning, but in reality they are deceived. They are following the wrong :diablo spirit. This world is only temporal but eternity is forever. Unless they get saved they will be in an eternity of fire=lake of fire.

DWB

Absolutely correct! Except maybe in some local courts, no Christian or conservative will prevail against evil the leftist regime. They are entrenched in every level of government. Other than some kind of split into 2 separate nations, I see no hope other than Our Lord coming for us.

DWB

The best thing I can say about Trump is that Satan is clearly out to destroy him. The Don has had a special prosecutor investigating him for two years, he was impeached by Congress twice, the Jan 6th investigation is all about the former president, and now several state DAs are trying to dream up crimes that might apply to Trump.
The fact that satan is after Trump is a perfect example of why we need him. He can't be bought and loves this nation. I believe he has been treated more unfairly than any other politician in American History.

Back