San Francisco School Officials Consider Adding Muslim Celebration of Eid to List of Holidays

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

San Francisco school officials consider adding Muslim celebration of Eid to list of holidays​

Story by Shawn Chitnis • 11h ago

"SAN FRANCISCO -- Muslim families marked the end of the holy month of Ramadan on Friday with the celebration of Eid, a holiday the community would like to see recognized by the San Francisco Unified School District.

In 2024, the holiday will fall during the week off students receive for Spring Break but students and local organizers say it is not enough to accommodate Eid, they want to see it observed on the academic calendar."

depserv

This is to be expected, and more of it will follow as the woke crew grows in power. The liberal and islamic cults are allied by their mutual hatred of America and God's people, so as liberalism increases its stranglehold on various government entities, Islam will be force-fed deeper and deeper into our society, even as Christianity is forced out.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Thousands of pilgrims have died during Ramadan, mostly observing Haaj. The march around Mecca’s Kaaba Stone is a magnet for mass trampling. Several years ago many died in a huge Ramadan tent city when barbecuing got out of control. Muslims are injured annually throwing stones at a symbol of Satan - they throw from all sides simultaneously.
In Islam, God wants you to send your son to die for him.
The faith presented on this site declares that God sent His Son to die for everyone.
Choose which you will honor.

50 percent of the human beings living under the tyranny of sharia are considered disposable chattel.

Unless God specifically tells me I have to, I won't. I've seen up-close-and-personal what sharia is in various applications and cultures, and what happens to muslim women and girls. What happens to female infidels :yikes :apostasy :banning

If The Lord tarries, once sharia becomes the law of the land, if I'm still alive, I very much suspect I'll be executed very early because "resistance isn't futile," "there are four lights" :tappingfoot

. . . and Jesus is Lord and Savior and King!

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6, KJV

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
2 Corinthians 6:14-18, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

athenasius

Eid is no mere celebration. It is a retelling of the Abraham Isaac account in the Bible in which the muslims celebrate

GET THIS

How God sent a lamb to spare "ISHMAEL'S" life when Abraham took "ISHMAEL" up on the mount to sacrifice his son.

Yes, NOT ISAAC but ISHMAEL

And this lie is entrenched in muslim society via this celebration of a lie from Satan.

They aren't satisfied by stealing the land God gave to Abraham ISAAC and JACOB, they have to steal the Temple mount where Jacob's descendants worshipped God as God ordained and then they steal ISAAC's place in the Bible.

They stuck it via Mohammed's retelling of the tale into the 37th chapter of their koran.

They usually say its to celebrate the end of Ramadan, but the feast is a lamb and this is what the significance is.

NewWine2020

Eid is no mere celebration. It is a retelling of the Abraham Isaac account in the Bible in which the muslims celebrate

GET THIS

How God sent a lamb to spare "ISHMAEL'S" life when Abraham took "ISHMAEL" up on the mount to sacrifice his son.

Yes, NOT ISAAC but ISHMAEL

And this lie is entrenched in muslim society via this celebration of a lie from Satan.

They aren't satisfied by stealing the land God gave to Abraham ISAAC and JACOB, they have to steal the Temple mount where Jacob's descendants worshipped God as God ordained and then they steal ISAAC's place in the Bible.

They stuck it via Mohammed's retelling of the tale into the 37th chapter of their koran.

They usually say its to celebrate the end of Ramadan, but the feast is a lamb and this is what the significance is.

Sounds apropriate for a murder cult started by an epileptic pedophile leader of a gang of desert bandits.

It's very telling how evil groups sanctify and venerate human scum. Islam has Mo, Black Lies Matter has "St. Floyd of Fentanyl"...

Back