San Francisco Legalized Shoplifting. Now Seniors Have No Pharmacies

Batman

He's giving the world up to a reprobate mind, it just took a while for it to reach us...and Europeans?..They still call America the most prudish of all all the Western Countries..go figure..
I totally believe this is true and the way people are raging like extremely disturbed, out of control psycho's, it is likely the reprobate minds that we now live among are willing to do just about anything to bury any chance of feeling guilt, remorse, and sorrow for sin (any and all sin). This makes for dangerous times (perhaps the correct word is PERILOUS) and a very chaotic culture that loves the world and hates Christ.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The wealth redistribution that I am used to is I worked and got paid.from other parties wealth.

I don't mind a little wealth redistribution. The roads and bridges need to be repaired and plowed, street lights kept on, parks maintained, water and sanitation, and then there's the common (national) defense, etc.

God only asks 10 percent :tappingfoot What gives Caesar the idea that it "needs" or "deserves" more than 10 percent?!!! :eek :furious :rant :mad :wild :frust

Ghoti Ichthus

He's giving the world up to a reprobate mind, it just took a while for it to reach us...and Europeans?..They still call America the most prudish of all all the Western Countries..go figure..

There's nothing wrong with being prudish . . . a little lot more Biblical piety would be good for both witness and world :tappingfoot

Carl

Does anyone have figures on what the government would be spending if only doing what it started doing originally?

Ghoti Ichthus

The cost of business and shoplifting led Walgreens to shut 17 locations in San Francisco in the past five years — an “unpopular and difficult decision,” Jason Cunningham, regional vice president for pharmacy and retail operations in California and Hawaii, said at the hearing. The company still has 53 stores in the city.

Theft in Walgreens’ San Francisco stores is four times the average for stores elsewhere in the country, and the chain spends 35 times more on security guards in the city than elsewhere, Cunningham said.

At CVS, 42% of losses in the Bay Area came from 12 stores in San Francisco, which are only 8% of the market share, Brendan Dugan, director of organized retail crime and corporate investigations, said at the hearing.

It’s okay. This is just wealth redistribution. Capitalist enterprises are being forced out. They’ll be replaced by BIPOC equity-based communal enterprises.

Also known as drug dealers.

But will they take Medicare?!!! :eek

Ghoti Ichthus

Does anyone have figures on what the government would be spending if only doing what it started doing originally?

Using today's figures for things going on at the beginning of out country:

2020 Department of Defense budget $738 billion
1/3 of 2020 GDP (paid to Barbary pirates) ($20.93 trillion x 0.33) $6.91 trillion
2021 President salary $400,000
2021 Vice President salary $253,500
2021 Speaker of the House salary $223,500
2021 Senate and House Majority/Minority leader salaries ($193,400 x 3) $580,200
2021 Senator and Representatibe salaries ($174,000 x 532) $92,568,000
2021 Chief Justice salary $280,500
2021 Associate Justice salaries ($268,300 x 8) $2,146,400

Total: $8,386,096,228,600
*Assuming* I didn't mis-enter something into the computer calculator :lol

** obviously other expenses. Perhaps $0.25 per Xeroxed page for copies of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution (including Amendments) :lol

https://www.ntu.org/foundation/tax-...ress-supreme-court-justices-and-the-president

https://militarybenefits.info/2020-defense-budget/

Last edited:

biblegirl

I have come to the conclusion that the reason why we are seeing such insanity play out right before our eyes is due to the fact that we are truly nearing the end and that Satan is the god of this world. It honestly comes as no surprise that this wickedness is taking place, everything from governments down to mere entertainment is all in Satan's hands or influence.

Once the church is gone, Satan will be allowed to build his final worldwide kingdom with his false messiah the antichrist at the ready. I cannot wait until Jesus comes back and makes everything right again.
I so agree with what you said here. I also wonder if God is allowing a stark contrast between good and evil so that people will be forced to get off of the fence in preparation for His return. There is no murky middle anymore; today there is a clear choice between living for God or living like the world. Maybe this is God's way of giving people an opportunity to think about these issues and clarify what they believe before Jesus returns.