Russia’s Putin to NATO: Commit Suicide or Face All-Out War

kathymendel

IF Russia invades the Ukraine and overtakes it, do you think as their troops begin to head home, the hook will be placed in
their jaw and they will be turned around to then attack Israel? In my mind's eye, I can see this happening. If so, we aren't too
far from seeing our Lord in the sky, calling us home..........

daygo

IF Russia invades the Ukraine and overtakes it, do you think as their troops begin to head home, the hook will be placed in
their jaw and they will be turned around to then attack Israel? In my mind's eye, I can see this happening. If so, we aren't too
Maybe one hook but not the main one.

katt

..... I say give it about until March, and then Putin invades Ukraine while Xi Jinping does his thing against Taiwan.
This actually makes sense, because of midterm elections and no one really knows how they'll turn out, it's in Russia and China's best interest to pull something before November, however, although it never occur to me they'd steal the election, something in my spirit told me that Biden would be our next President, I really don't hold to the belief that sainer minds will become the majority in either house in November..

daygo

This actually makes sense, because of midterm elections and no one really knows how they'll turn out, it's in Russia and China's best interest to pull something before November, however, although it never occur to me they'd steal the election, something in my spirit told me that Biden would be our next President, I really don't hold to the belief that sainer minds will become the majority in either house in November..
Not really if they want to get in they just need to cheat, simples.

Rocky R.

Perhaps Putin's childhood nickname was "Gog", but I can imagine that happening. Where oh where is that last Gentile potential believer?

Carl

Sigh in the good old days Russia and the US were both battling Bank of England and were friends.

katt

And ho many times have those old enough to remember say, if only we had left them on their own after WWII?
Wasn't FDR's successor told, if you don't want to deal wirh them in the future, take them out now?..same with the President during the Korean fiasco, he was told take them out now, he didn't and look what we're dealing with, tptb never listen to their Generals..it's one of the reasons the south lost the civil war..Robert E. Lee refused to listen to his advisors...