Russian envoy: We’ll ‘respond accordingly’ if Israel gives Ukraine defensive gear

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russian envoy: We’ll ‘respond accordingly’ if Israel gives Ukraine defensive gear
Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov issues vague warning after Gantz announces shipment of helmets and flak jackets to Ukrainian emergency services
By TOI staff
21 April 2022

Russia’s envoy to Israel warned Thursday that Moscow will respond if Jerusalem supplies Kyiv with defensive gear amid his country’s invasion of Ukraine. Speaking with Russian state television, Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov noted Defense Ministry Benny Gantz’s announcement a day earlier that Israel will provide Ukraine with helmets and flak jackets. Gantz’s office stressed the equipment will go to Ukrainian civilian rescue and medical forces, not the military.

“We are carefully checking this information and will respond accordingly if it is confirmed,” Viktorov said. It was not clear from Viktorov’s remarks what such a response might entail.

more............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/russi...ingly-if-israel-gives-ukraine-defensive-gear/

Jaybird

I'm with you Rocky R. It would be great to see Russia beat. This would likely cause Israel to feel "safe" and perhaps sign the covenant with the A.C. so we might not be around for it, but nobody is really sure of the timing.

katt

Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov issues vague warning after Gantz announces shipment of helmets and flak jackets to Ukrainian emergency services
By TOI staff
21 April 2022

Russia’s envoy to Israel warned Thursday that Moscow will respond if Jerusalem supplies Kyiv with defensive gear amid his country’s invasion of Ukraine. Speaking with Russian state television, Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov noted Defense Ministry Benny Gantz’s announcement a day earlier that Israel will provide Ukraine with helmets and flak jackets. Gantz’s office stressed the equipment will go to Ukrainian civilian rescue and medical forces, not the military.

“We are carefully checking this information and will respond accordingly if it is confirmed,” Viktorov said. It was not clear from Viktorov’s remarks what such a response might entail.

more............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/russi...ingly-if-israel-gives-ukraine-defensive-gear/
Ever closer to the end of Russia as a super power we come...Ezekiel 38 can't get here fast enogh for me...

TheRedeemed

Ever closer to the end of Russia as a super power we come...Ezekiel 38 can't get here fast enogh for me...

Russia is a super power only because of it’s nuclear arsenal.

They continual make dreadful blunders when engaging in traditional warfare and have been vanquished even as recently as the 20th century when they got trounced by Japan.

They have made yet another huge blunder in the 21st century now too by trying to take a hostile nation of over 44 million inhabitants with a force reported to be around 180,000, most of which are either conscripts or older men.

Their hardware according to a French military observer, reminded him of 1944! All their tanks and trucks either broke down or were blown apart by Ukrainian bombs and missiles.

They have had to make a tactical retreat from Kyiv in the last 3 weeks, driven back by a determined and more than able Ukrainian armed force.

So you’re correct about them being obliterated!

If they can’t fight a neighbour’s army with all their supposed might, they have a perfect zero chance of fighting the owner and creator of the universe and protector of His chosen people and the land He gave them forever.

NewWine2020

I don’t know about you, but I’m anxious for Ezekiel 38 to happen so it could speed us further toward the Rapture. God will protect the Israelis and the land. I’d love to see the look on Putin’s face when his forces are beaten back badly by the LORD.

Amen. I know it’s rumored that part of why Putin is acting so erratically is due to supposed “health issues” and wanting to make a grand legacy for himself, but I so hope that God keeps him alive long enough to witness his militaries utter and miraculous ruin & defeat just when Putin is certain it’s all going to plan.

Footsteps

TT you warmonger you LOL
I must admit to being the biggest warmonger on this site. Trump was strong but I would probably have had us in WWIII years ago. We had a fighter plane about to bomb the base from which Iran had launched a rocket that had downed a U.S. $188,000 surveillance drone. Trump asked the number of Iranians that would be killed. He felt the number of lives was disproportional to the cost of our drone. He aborted the strike. I went ballistic! It took me two days to calm down and realize he was right. Before that incident, I would have told Putin the next time a Russian fighter plane buzzes an American warship, it will not make it back to base.
With President Pantywaist, Putin can test his new ICBM and we will call off our test for fear Putin will get mad.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I don’t know about you, but I’m anxious for Ezekiel 38 to happen so it could speed us further toward the Rapture. God will protect the Israelis and the land. I’d love to see the look on Putin’s face when his forces are beaten back badly by the LORD.
Can't wait to see the entire faces of the Muslim world when they realize the one true God is Israel’s protector.

GHoe

If they can’t fight a neighbour’s army with all their supposed might, they have a perfect zero chance of fighting the owner and creator of the universe and protector of His chosen people and the land He gave them forever.
The beauty of it all is they eventually do come against Israel as a combined "unstoppable force" (Ezek 38-39) and yet they still have a zero chance. No ability or supernatural ability.. it's all the same.

Rocky R.

Amen. I know it’s rumored that part of why Putin is acting so erratically is due to supposed “health issues” and wanting to make a grand legacy for himself, but I so hope that God keeps him alive long enough to witness his militaries utter and miraculous ruin & defeat just when Putin is certain it’s all going to plan.
LOL. Somehow, I can see him standing on a hill singing Phil Collin's "Against All Odds" song when that happens. Why? I think Putin looks like Phil Collins.

NewWine2020

LOL. Somehow, I can see him standing on a hill singing Phil Collin's "Against All Odds" song when that happens. Why? I think Putin looks like Phil Collins.

While I can TOTALLY see the resemblance, I think a more fitting SONG would be “In the End” by Lincoln Park. That will one day be the theme song for all those tyrants who raise their fists against a holy God.

Rocky R.

FOadMk8XoAAbKwF.png

Well, take a look at me now...