Russia-Ukraine war: Pope Francis urges for end of 'world war'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia-Ukraine war: Pope Francis urges for end of 'world war'
"Today we are living through a world war, let us stop please," Pope Francis said on Wednesday.
By REUTERS
Published: SEPTEMBER 7, 2022

Pope Francis on Wednesday called for a stop to the current "world war," calling on "everyone to be builders of peace" as he invoked special prayers for "martyred Ukraine."

"I am not forgetting the martyred Ukraine," Francis said at the end of his weekly audience in St Peter's Square.

"Faced with all the war scenarios of our time, I ask everyone to be builders of peace and to pray that thoughts and projects of harmony and reconciliation may spread throughout the world. Today we are living through a world war, let us stop please," the pontiff continued.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/christianworld/article-716520

daygo

Hey wait a minute. One of the Fatima visions required that Russia be consecrated to Mary. The last living Fatima visionary reminded John Paul II that it needed to be done. He said he already did that. Maybe somebody dropped the ball. Or maybe I’m confused. I would hate to know that Russia rocketing hospitals and nurseries in Ukraine is happening because of a consecration error.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
Didn't know that.

Back