Russia Threatens to Nuke Britain, France, and Germany

Andy C

Ok I stayed up late on this. apologize in advance for it being a very rough version but here you are @Andy C in answer to where do we get Russia in the text of Ezekiel 38 & 39?
Great overall post, very informative. However, I think you missed the point I was making and the question I asked. I know Russia is the leading country of the coalition, but the point I brought up was, are they the strongest of the group of nations, or simply the leader. Are they stronger in numbers than the combined overall strength of the invading countries?

In an earlier post, you commented Russia can not become weak as a result of a nuke war, because it would take decades to rebuild, and become strong enough to move on Israel. Thus it would move the prophecy of Ezekiel well into the future.

If Iran is left untouched before EZ 38, they will be a very formidable force. If Turkey is part of the coalition, they will also be a strong force. We really dont know how many other nations will be included in the advance towards Israel. So, it is possible IMO, Russia could be much weaker than they are today, but still be the leader of the invading force. Then again, maybe the simple fact that they have so many nukes at their disposal, would make them the strongest, regardless of how large or small their military is.

So many questions, but hopefully, not enough time left to find the answers……

Andy C

I believe Russia will use nukes. I think Putin will even fire them at the United States and Biden won't retaliate. When is the question.
Biden projects weakness, and he may have to be kept in the basement if we are attacked, but I dont believe there is any chance the USA would not respond with nukes if we were hit with nukes.

Putin cant win in a nuke exchange with the USA, but neither can we. The consequences would be devastating to both countries.

Saved and Waiting

Great overall post, very informative. However, I think you missed the point I was making and the question I asked. I know Russia is the leading country of the coalition, but the point I brought up was, are they the strongest of the group of nations, or simply the leader. Are they stronger in numbers than the combined overall strength of the invading countries?

In an earlier post, you commented Russia can not become weak as a result of a nuke war, because it would take decades to rebuild, and become strong enough to move on Israel. Thus it would move the prophecy of Ezekiel well into the future.

If Iran is left untouched before EZ 38, they will be a very formidable force. If Turkey is part of the coalition, they will also be a strong force. We really dont know how many other nations will be included in the advance towards Israel. So, it is possible IMO, Russia could be much weaker than they are today, but still be the leader of the invading force. Then again, maybe the simple fact that they have so many nukes at their disposal, would make them the strongest, regardless of how large or small their military is.

This part of your reply, Andy, hit me hard:

The Rapture is one sure way that these countries who will attack Israel remain strong and united. The "pesky" Church is a great thorn in the side of evil forces even though we have reduced to "little strength". But because of Who we serve, that little strength and Who we are sealed with has brought us to these last days. When we are gone, Israel will be attacked quickly and God, Israel's only protector, will make Himself known mightily...Israel's only Savior.

MapleLeaf

If Putin could wait until July to kick things off, that would be great. I want to go see my family. They live by prime targets so we'd all go together, haha.

But I still can't see Russia being stupid enough to go after the US directly.

athenasius

Is Russia the strongest member of the coalition or do they merely lead with other stronger members.?

Good question, sorry I didn’t catch that. I’ll continue with Dr Ron Rhodes from the same book as my reference. Northern Storm Rising. Quick note it’s the earlier versions of the NASB that properly translate Rosh.

The answer to your question has to more nuanced if it can be answered at all. And as always your conclusion might be completely different.

First question to ask is whether any of these countries would accept a leader from a weaker member of the coalition.

It’s not impossible- God could easily allow that, but it’s unlikely given the warlike suspicious nature of the different countries Ezekiel lists. Whoever leads this group has to command their respect. None of them respect anything other than greater strength.

Question 2 is whether Ezekiel lists the nations of the coalition in order of strength. He definitely starts with the leader- Gog. If Gog’s authority comes from actual strength then it’s possible.

Start with Gog of Magog, chief prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal again. Both the names of Gog and Rosh imply headship, leadership, a premier role. Quote from Dr. Rhodes:

The word Gog is a reference not to an invading nation but rather to the individual who leads this invasion. How do we know he is an individual? We know this because Gog is referred to as the “prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal” (Ezekiel 38:2). He is the leader of these nations. He’s the one in charge. These nations follow his lead in moving against Israel. The name Gog appears 11 times in Ezekiel 38–39, thereby indicating that he plays a significant role in this end-times invasion.”

Gog is the leader that rises out of Magog. Dr Rhodes begins with the term or name Gog. The term means high, supreme, a height, or a high mountain.

Rosh is Russia and it’s meaning in Hebrew is head, top, summit, or chief.

So the first 2 names imply a leadership position. Both the leader AND Rosh- the First Nation mentioned.

Meshech & Tubal are next come from a part of Turkey. Which part is debated but definitely within Turkey yet they are NOT all of Turkey.

To find the rest of Turkey in the description by Ezekiel we look at 2 more people groups. Gomer and Beth Togarmah.

But they are mentioned after Persia, Put and Cush respectively. In verse 5. A long way after the comments directed to Gog, Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal at the beginning of chapter 38.

Gomer and Beth Togarmah follow in V 6. Trailing in at the end.

If these people groups are mentioned in order of importance again we see that the leader Gog comes first, and the very next mention is the Rosh people group.

Does God consider strength as important? I don’t know. But if this is in order of strength or in order of importance it is worth a look.

Who is Gomer? Dr Rhodes:

The Identity of Gomer Identifying Gomer is difficult. No clear consensus exists among Bible scholars. The best guess among scholars is that it refers either to modern-day Turkey or modern-day Germany.

In support of the Turkey hypothesis, the ancient historian Josephus said Gomer founded those whom the Greeks called the Galatians. The Galatians of New Testament times lived in the region of central Turkey.

This forms a direct connection between ancient Gomer and modern Turkey.

Moreover, many claim Gomer may be a reference to the ancient Cimmerians or Kimmerioi.

Nelson’s New Illustrated Bible Dictionary, for example, states that “they were probably the Cimmerians of classical history.”

The New Bible Dictionary likewise affirms that they “are probably to be identified with the ancient Gimirrai (Cimmerians).”

The Wycliffe Bible Encyclopedia confirms, “Gomer represents the people termed Gimirra by the Assyrians and Cimmerians by the Greeks.” History reveals that from around 700 BC, the Cimmerians occupied modern Turkey.

In support of the Germany hypothesis, the Jewish Talmud claims Gomer refers to Germani, or the Germans.

Arnold Fruchtenbaum says Gomer is “located in present-day Germany. This too was the rabbinic view. The Midrash calls Gomer Germania, and that is also the way the Talmud refers to Gomer.

Which view is correct? We can’t be sure. The Josephus reference as well as the historical data we possess on the Cimmerians leads me to believe that Gomer probably refers to part of the geographical territory around modern Turkey, an Islamic territory.”

So it MIGHT include Germany or it MOST LIKELY refers to an area of Turkey called Galatia in Paul’s time.

Who is Beth Togarmah? Dr Rhodes quote again:

The Identity of Beth-togarmah In Hebrew, Beth means “house.” Beth-togarmah is a Hebrew term that literally means “the house of Togarmah.” Ezekiel 38:6 refers to “Beth-togarmah from the remote parts of the north.

Beth-togarmah must be located to the north of Israel. Some prophecy experts believe Beth-togarmah is yet another reference to modern-day Turkey: “Going back to Ezekiel’s time, we discover that there was a city in Cappodocia (modern Turkey) known as Tegarma, Tagarma, Til-garimmu, and Takarama. This fits Ezekiel’s identification exactly because Turkey is far north of Israel.”

If this identification is correct, this means that a number of the locations cited in Ezekiel 38–39 refer to modern-day Turkey. Apparently, Turkey plays a significant role in the coalition that will invade Israel.

Beth-togarmah may refer to Turkey and some neighboring geographical territories. For example, the ancient historian Josephus identified the people of Togarmah as Phrygians. Phrygia was located in Asia Minor, in the geographical territory we now know as Turkey. Wilhelm Gesenius confirms that around 700 BC, some of the inhabitants of Phrygia crossed over to a different territory in order to found Armenia. Beth-togarmah thus apparently could refer to Turkey, Armenia, and perhaps other Turkic-speaking peoples who spread into other countries across central Asia.”

So the last 2 named groups are from Turkey pretty much. And a quick note to point out the subtle but very important difference between Gog of Magog who dwells in the REMOTEST parts of the north and Beth Togarmah who dwells in the REMOTE parts of the north.

Turkey is north of Israel as is Russia. One is said to be remote- meaning far away while the other is in the farthest north from Israel.

The number of times someone or a nation is mentioned in a passage may also indicate how strong or important they are

Gog is mentioned 11 times, if you count the compound word Hamon-gog in V 39:15. (I’m quoting Dr Rhodes above- I counted 10 but I am foggy today)

Of all those mentions of Gog, 3 times he is referred to as Gog of Magog, chief prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal. (My count)

Ch 39:6 refers to Magog only.

Only once are the others mentioned by name in Ezekiel 38:5-6

Another key is chapter 39:1-6 where God details the fate of Gog. An important note in verse three - God discusses Gog’s weapons that he will strike out of his left hand and dash out of his right hand. This states that Gog is the one holding the weapons. I would argue that means Gog the leader is the strongest. He holds the weapons and is in charge.

That does not answer whether Gog is the leader of Russia or Turkey.

Since none of the other nations are mentioned more than once I don’t think they should be considered a possibility as the strongest members of the coalition.

We are left with: Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.

The first of course is Rosh, and the meaning of the name suggests this is the lead nation.

The other two are both part of Turkey but only part. The rest of Turkey is only mentioned once in chapter 38 verse 6 at the very end of the list of coalition members. Gomer and Beth Togarmah.

So Turkey is split up into 4 parts. 2 are mentioned with Rosh as Meshech and Tubal, 2 are at the very end; Gomer and Beth Togarmah.

I think that implies parts of Turkey are more important to the coalition than other parts, and that argues against Turkey in the lead role as most powerful under Gog.

This is going to be a subjective answer but I think given the meaning of the name, the placement of Roche and the number of times it is mentioned in connection with Gog that Gog leads Russia and Russia controls or has preeminence in the coalition.

One last thing. When Russia is spoken in Russian it is very clear that the root name is Ros. English speakers say it with a U sound and a SH.
In Russian it is pronounced ROSSIYAH. Ros-siyah
The root ROS is clearly heard.

Ezekiel in the Septuagint calls it ROS - it’s how the original Hebrew was translated into Greek. The name is ROS.
This is on the order of Isaiah calling Cyrus by name centuries before Cyrus was born.

Last edited:

athenasius

I ran out of time to edit. My writing program on my cell phone where I composed this consistently tried to replace Roche when I spoke Rosh in the voice to text I was using, so anywhere you see ROCHE, just read it as Rosh.

athenasius

Short answer:

Gog holds the weapons.

Gog dwells in the remotest parts of the north (Russia) while Beth Togarmah, one of the 4 Turkish groups mentioned in the text dwells in the remote part of the north.

Remotest parts of the north (Russia) versus merely the Remote part of the north (Turkey)

and Gog the leader dwells in Russia-- the Remotest parts of the North, further north than Turkey which is merely remotely north of Israel, not as far north as you can go ie the Remotest parts of the North.

Rosh or Ros is mentioned in connection with Gog immediately after his name Gog. Only after that are 2 parts located in Turkey, of the 4 parts of Turkey that are mentioned.

None of the people groups respect weaker nations, they control them instead. They don't take orders from them.

The names of Gog and Rosh are connected in meaning. Both imply headship

Conclusion: Gog is Russian. Gog holds the weapons. Russia is the one holding the most power and strength.

Andy C

Conclusion: Gog is Russian. Gog holds the weapons. Russia is the one holding the most power and strength.
As a man of a few words, I would say your conclusions in both posts has a high probability of being correct.

If Russia at this time were to engage in a limited strike with nuclear weapons, and recieved the same towards their country, even a weakend Russia could still advance towards Israel, especially with strong nations participating with them.

The below is interesting from Jack Kelley, which he wrote in 2014

Question
: Does Vladimir Putin have the credentials to be the Gog of Magog?
Answer: The three appearances of Gog in the Bible (Amos 7:1 LXX, Ezekiel 38-39, and Rev. 20:8) span several thousand years. For this reason I see him as a supernatural figure, perhaps Satan’s counterpart to Michael. Therefore I don’t believe he is a natural man.
Maybe Mr. Putin is acting under his influence. If so, that could make him the current human face of Gog, if you will, just like the King of Tyre was the human face of Satan in Ezekiel 28:11-19. You can read more about this in my study entitled “Finding Gog

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/finding-gog-2/

athenasius

As a man of a few words, I would say your conclusions in both posts has a high probability of being correct.

If Russia at this time were to engage in a limited strike with nuclear weapons, and recieved the same towards their country, even a weakend Russia could still advance towards Israel, especially with strong nations participating with them.

The below is interesting from Jack Kelley, which he wrote in 2014

Question
: Does Vladimir Putin have the credentials to be the Gog of Magog?
Answer: The three appearances of Gog in the Bible (Amos 7:1 LXX, Ezekiel 38-39, and Rev. 20:8) span several thousand years. For this reason I see him as a supernatural figure, perhaps Satan’s counterpart to Michael. Therefore I don’t believe he is a natural man.
Maybe Mr. Putin is acting under his influence. If so, that could make him the current human face of Gog, if you will, just like the King of Tyre was the human face of Satan in Ezekiel 28:11-19. You can read more about this in my study entitled “Finding Gog

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/finding-gog-2/
Oh Andy I SO agree with Jack, in most ways but especially here in his Finding Gog article linked in the post you quote. https://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/finding-gog/ thank you for that btw.

An excerpt that states my own belief, that Gog is far more than a human, he likely controls a human who rises up and serves Gog's purposes but the personality behind Gog is far more than a mere human. I've had a hard time explaining that position of mine when people insist that Gog has to be either angel or human, but not both. Both is Jack's position as well as mine and he says it so well here:

"Some say he’s a king or leader, and in a real sense I think that’s true but I don’t believe he’s of the human variety. The time spanned by his three appearances in scripture make that impossible.

The first one is in the first verse of Amos 7, but you have to be reading Amos from the Septuagint translation to see it. There, Gog is identified as a king, but of a swarm of locusts. To further shroud him in mystery Proverbs 30:27 states that locusts have no king, and observers of locust swarms agree that no obvious leader directs them, as a queen would direct a hive of bees for example. The swarm of locusts led by Gog in Amos 7:1-2 was symbolic of a judgment that was to come upon the Northern Kingdom, but the Lord relented because of Amos’ intercession.

(This hint also lends insight to another appearance of locusts, by the way. I’m referring to the one in Revelation 9, where a swarm of locusts comes out of the Abyss to afflict those on Earth who lack the seal of God on their foreheads. These locusts have a king named Abaddon in the Hebrew or Appolyon in the Greek. Here again, the Proverbs passage would indicate that these locusts are of supernatural origin like the ones in Amos 7, not ordinary locusts.)

The next time Gog is mentioned is in Ezekiel 38:1, where he is called by name as the leader of a coalition of what are now primarily Muslim nations attacking Israel. His final mention comes from the Book of Revelation where he again leads the people from Magog against the Lord’s army at the end of the Millennium (Rev. 20:8).

Even if you’re among those who place the battle of Ezekiel 38 at the end of the Millennium, the span of time between Gog’s last two biblical appearances is at least 1000 years, and while I believe that some born in that era will have long life spans, there isn’t any indication that natural humans born before the Millennium begins will live to see its end. This is especially true of God’s enemies, since all surviving unbelievers are removed from Earth at the beginning of our Lord’s reign.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that Gog is not a mere human, like Vladimir Putin. I think he’s a supernatural figure working behind the scene. The Bible clearly states that behind the human seats of government stand supernatural figures manipulating the thoughts and actions of the world’s leaders. These figures are in Satan’s employ, helping in his effort to wrest ownership of Planet Earth from its Creator. The Bible offers several examples of the supernatural forces behind human thrones. I believe there are enough of these to make it a general principle.
"

I'm fascinated that he includes that VERY important reference to Gog in Amos 7 found ONLY in the Septuagint. Much like the identification of the nation Ros or Rosh it has been obscured by most other translations, but it remains a key to understanding who Gog is, and who Rosh is.

Additionally I also completely agree that even if Russia were to take a hit or two from limited tactical nukes--they wouldn't be particularly weakened. Only if it were a larger world wide exchange of big nuclear weapons in multiple places. Ukraine would likely fold after 3 to 4 hits of a limited tactical nuke but Russia would barely notice.

I make that distinction because a lot of people think all nukes are the same or that if Russia lobs a few at Ukraine, that everyone else will strike them with big nukes and WW3 begins, and we go back to the Stone Age. We don't. And I don't think the Bible puts that position forward until the Tribulation period if some of the troubles are related to nukes.

RonJohnSilver

I have always assumed Russia would be the bulk of who surrounds Israel for the prophecy of Ezekiel, but after taking a closer look, I dont see where scripture indicates this is true. They might be the leader of the coalition but not necessarily the mightiest. Thoughts?
Ezek 38:6 "...the uttermost parts of the north with all his hordes and many people are with you."

The many peoples will likely be the countries nearest to Israel, ... Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc. Add in all of the 'stans' (Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, etc.) plus North Africa (Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea), then add Turkey, Iran, Iraq and you've got a very large group of nations. All except Russia are Moslem.

I don't see a separate Psalms 83 war as some speculate. I think those inner nations are part of this group.

Also, I'm not certain that the prophecy about Damascus in Isaiah 17 is in play here. Possible certainly because of all of the terror groups located in Damascus but there's a compelling argument that the verses in Isaiah refer to judgment in that ancient time period. There are only a couple of verses that mention Damascus, the rest in that passage refer to Israel. Ryrie and Mark Hitchcock are two that I know of that think Isaiah 17 is referring to judgments on Israel (Ephraim) and Damascus (Syria) for making war against Judah. Note verse 9 in the Isaiah passage ... "In that day their strong cities will be like the deserted places of the wooded heights and the hilltops, which they deserted because of the children of Israel, and there will be desolation." Sounds like Damascus ceases to be a city.
But then again, Damascus today is home to many of the terror groups so Israel nuking them and then absorbing some damage herself? Yeah, I can see that too.

However it plays out, my understanding is God intervening, Israel repenting and the AC stepping in to take the credit. We know how the rest plays out.

Dave_97

Oh Andy I SO agree with Jack, in most ways but especially here in his Finding Gog article linked in the post you quote. https://gracethrufaith.com/end-times-prophecy/finding-gog/ thank you for that btw.

An excerpt that states my own belief, that Gog is far more than a human, he likely controls a human who rises up and serves Gog's purposes but the personality behind Gog is far more than a mere human. I've had a hard time explaining that position of mine when people insist that Gog has to be either angel or human, but not both. Both is Jack's position as well as mine and he says it so well here:

"Some say he’s a king or leader, and in a real sense I think that’s true but I don’t believe he’s of the human variety. The time spanned by his three appearances in scripture make that impossible.

The first one is in the first verse of Amos 7, but you have to be reading Amos from the Septuagint translation to see it. There, Gog is identified as a king, but of a swarm of locusts. To further shroud him in mystery Proverbs 30:27 states that locusts have no king, and observers of locust swarms agree that no obvious leader directs them, as a queen would direct a hive of bees for example. The swarm of locusts led by Gog in Amos 7:1-2 was symbolic of a judgment that was to come upon the Northern Kingdom, but the Lord relented because of Amos’ intercession.

(This hint also lends insight to another appearance of locusts, by the way. I’m referring to the one in Revelation 9, where a swarm of locusts comes out of the Abyss to afflict those on Earth who lack the seal of God on their foreheads. These locusts have a king named Abaddon in the Hebrew or Appolyon in the Greek. Here again, the Proverbs passage would indicate that these locusts are of supernatural origin like the ones in Amos 7, not ordinary locusts.)

The next time Gog is mentioned is in Ezekiel 38:1, where he is called by name as the leader of a coalition of what are now primarily Muslim nations attacking Israel. His final mention comes from the Book of Revelation where he again leads the people from Magog against the Lord’s army at the end of the Millennium (Rev. 20:8).

Even if you’re among those who place the battle of Ezekiel 38 at the end of the Millennium, the span of time between Gog’s last two biblical appearances is at least 1000 years, and while I believe that some born in that era will have long life spans, there isn’t any indication that natural humans born before the Millennium begins will live to see its end. This is especially true of God’s enemies, since all surviving unbelievers are removed from Earth at the beginning of our Lord’s reign.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that Gog is not a mere human, like Vladimir Putin. I think he’s a supernatural figure working behind the scene. The Bible clearly states that behind the human seats of government stand supernatural figures manipulating the thoughts and actions of the world’s leaders. These figures are in Satan’s employ, helping in his effort to wrest ownership of Planet Earth from its Creator. The Bible offers several examples of the supernatural forces behind human thrones. I believe there are enough of these to make it a general principle.
"

I'm fascinated that he includes that VERY important reference to Gog in Amos 7 found ONLY in the Septuagint. Much like the identification of the nation Ros or Rosh it has been obscured by most other translations, but it remains a key to understanding who Gog is, and who Rosh is.

Additionally I also completely agree that even if Russia were to take a hit or two from limited tactical nukes--they wouldn't be particularly weakened. Only if it were a larger world wide exchange of big nuclear weapons in multiple places. Ukraine would likely fold after 3 to 4 hits of a limited tactical nuke but Russia would barely notice.

I make that distinction because a lot of people think all nukes are the same or that if Russia lobs a few at Ukraine, that everyone else will strike them with big nukes and WW3 begins, and we go back to the Stone Age. We don't. And I don't think the Bible puts that position forward until the Tribulation period if some of the troubles are related to nukes.
So far from what I know, no European nation has directly intervened to help Ukraine other than supplying them with weapons and helped them with training earlier when it was possible before the invasion. Russia has massacred hundreds and no sign of direct intervention due to fear of WW3. If Russia was to use a tactical nuke to eliminate an area, I still will be skeptical the world will intervene. Simply cause they will be sure Russia isn’t shy of using nukes, and wouldn’t want to risk a WW3. As sad as it may sound that’s the situation we find ourselves in. A leader from a big nation that holds nukes has gone rogue and we don’t know how to solve it the problem.

We are letting all this happen simply due to fear of World War 3. Of course as bible prophecy students we know another world war is inevitable according to Revelation. So however this plays out, it’s only delaying the inevitable. Before it all goes total chaotic I’m leaning more towards the fact I will be caught up with Jesus in the rapture, but to be honest only the Lord knows how worse it will get before then.

JStar

I think it's possible Russia will use tactical nukes against Ukraine and United States will do nothing. Europe is in no position to mobilize Its forces. Russia will cut off all fuel supply. Without fuel a it is not possible to mobilize heavy armor equipment. Logistics will be inept. Europe becomes destabilized. EU military is not battle ready nor organized. Russia is a sleeping giant. What Russia is doing right now is letting the West deplete It's missiles, artillery, rockets and munitions. We are depleting our stockpile here in the United States. We have been fighting for 20 years in the Middle East Then we have to factor in China. If that happens I can see a pathway for Russia to move its forces towards Israel. Israel is already surrounded by it's enemy. Just waiting for Russia to give the signal. The stage is being set. The question is how long is God going to restrain the demonic forces. Something to think about.....this war is on the European front. Why is it that United States is sending billions of dollars and more military hardware to Ukraine than the Europeans? Is it that our government incompetent, disillusioned or incoherent?

RonJohnSilver

I think it's possible Russia will use tactical nukes against Ukraine and United States will do nothing. Europe is in no position to mobilize Its forces. Russia will cut off all fuel supply. Without fuel a it is not possible to mobilize heavy armor equipment. Logistics will be inept. Europe becomes destabilized. EU military is not battle ready nor organized. Russia is a sleeping giant. What Russia is doing right now is letting the West deplete It's missiles, artillery, rockets and munitions. We are depleting our stockpile here in the United States. We have been fighting for 20 years in the Middle East Then we have to factor in China. If that happens I can see a pathway for Russia to move its forces towards Israel. Israel is already surrounded by it's enemy. Just waiting for Russia to give the signal. The stage is being set. The question is how long is God going to restrain the demonic forces. Something to think about.....this war is on the European front. Why is it that United States is sending billions of dollars and more military hardware to Ukraine than the Europeans? Is it that our government incompetent, disillusioned or incoherent?

Is it that our government incompetent, disillusioned or incoherent?
Yes to all 3.

Wisteria

I don't know what a tactical nuke is but the computer says Russia made a deal with China for for mega tons of coal and with India right before the war. Ukraine has mega deposits for steel which Putin needs for ships, tanks etc. The computer says Ukraine has 500 yrs of coal, some oil and URANIUM if he nukes Ukraine how would he be able to get in there to steal all the natural resources that he needs to service China and India and his war Machine? I do think he would nuke us. I like what you are saying about depleting our stock and our money weakening us incase we do get in a place to have to fight. I agree it is a European issue as well.

Footsteps

Interesting how different people use different definitions for the same thing. For instance, an Athenasius post:

Athenasius: very rough version of subject
Psnarky: deep research for press
AOC: Master’s thesis
Elizabeth Warren: Doctoral dissertation (two - one in English, one in her native Cherokee)

kathymendel

So I’ve come to the conclusion that Gog is not a mere human, like Vladimir Putin. I think he’s a supernatural figure working behind the scene. The Bible clearly states that behind the human seats of government stand supernatural figures manipulating the thoughts and actions of the world’s leaders. These figures are in Satan’s employ, helping in his effort to wrest ownership of Planet Earth from its Creator. The Bible offers several examples of the supernatural forces behind human thrones. I believe there are enough of these to make it a general principle."

Clearly we can see satan's control over those in power in the major countries involved in things today. God's hand is being played in today's events, but satans influence over world leaders cannot be denied either. It is a spiritual battle that leads us directly into the prophecies of war, and of the trib and the final battle already won by King Jesus.

Last edited: