Russia open to Ukraine negotiations in Jerusalem

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia open to Ukraine negotiations in Jerusalem
Israel is not sure if it should host talks between Russia and Ukraine.
By LAHAV HARKOV
Published: MARCH 12, 2022

Russia has been open to holding negotiations with Ukraine in Jerusalem, a senior diplomatic source said on Saturday, soon after Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky spoke on the phone. Zelensky said earlier Saturday that “at present it's not constructive to hold meetings in Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus. These are not the places where we can agree to stop the war... Do I consider Israel, Jerusalem in particular, to be such a place? I think the answer is yes."

Russia has not rejected the idea of negotiations in Jerusalem, the diplomatic source said, but Israel is not sure it should host the talks. “We know from our experience that negotiations that don’t have a chance lead to a worse situation on the ground,” the source said. “We have to see if we can really be helpful,” the source added. “If there can be a breakthrough, we’ll do anything.”

more......... https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-701101

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
This isn’t Bennett’s initiative,” the source added, saying Zelensky asked to speak to Bennett on Saturday and has long sought Israel as a mediator with Russia.
------‐-----------------------------------------------------------
Above from article. Why is Zelensky choosing Israel???

GHoe

Indeed why? Paris?, Berlin?, London?
All NATO countries, which according to one perspective, caused this war due to their persistent encroachment toward Russia ? Also I think at least 1 senator from a NATO country called for Putin’s assassination.

Meanwhile, Israel is and has walked a tight line. They've condemned Russia but applied no sanctions, they've said they stand with Ukraine while denying them of sophisticated armaments.. bout as neutral as it gets these days I suppose.

Can't help but wonder the prophetic ramifications of this meeting if it is to occur.

Footsteps

I suppose this means my plan for a negotiation location is being ignored:

Vlad: Call an immediate cease fire and meet me in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Ask for Mookie Musher for best trip to International Igloo for Whaling and Peace Arbitration. Give me a month or so - having trouble getting airline reservations.

Your pal,
Zel

Too obvious?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
It sure is….we already heard him say that Israel doesn’t own the Golan Heights, although that’s died down. Right now, Israel is a friend to Russia.
Israel doesn't want to get on the bad side of Russia. We know Russia will go to take the spoil because we know :bibleprophecy. If the Jewish people read Ezekiel 38, they would know that is to be fulfilled in Gods timing.

Dave_97

“For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief. For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:2-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

This is indeed interesting. Out of all nations Israel is is to host the “peace” talks? All I’m going to say is we should look at these current times very intently, not saying this is it, but whenever we get near that day Paul does tell us we won’t be caught by surprise!

biblegirl

I have to admit I didn't see this coming. How ironic that Israel is being asked to be the negotiator for a country that will one day try to invade them. And how sad that the Jews believe Russia will be their friend; what a rude shock they are in for.

Hidden

We've seen one breaking news after another in recent years, but this by far is the most explosive breaking news of them all. Why Jerusalem? Because it's getting to that point in history which the Prophet Ezekiel saw thousands of years ago.