Russia ‘massing 1,800 tanks, 700 aircraft & 500k men for new Ukraine assault in 10 DAYS’

GEOINTAnalyst

RUSSIA has hundreds of thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks, and hundreds of warplanes preparing for a new assault, Ukraine has warned.

Vladimir Putin is believed to be preparing for a massive new offensive in the coming weeks to coincide with the first anniversary of the war in February 24.
Ukraine has been monitoring the military build up as they continue to plea for Western support - including during Volodymyr Zelensky's visit yesterday to London.
Zelensky hailed the UK for its support - but warned it may not be enough, and called for modern fighter planes.
The new assault is feared to be "much bigger" than the first wave which stormed across the country towards Kyiv almost exactly one year ago.
Russia is believed to be massing 1,800 tanks, 3,950 armored vehicles, 400 fighter jets and 300 helicopters for the attack, according to a Ukrainian official.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7347369/russia-zelensky-new-offensive-ukraine/

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I read several articles today stating Russia is planning on using the Satan 2 apocalypse missle within the next 10-15 days.
Whether the story is legit or not who knows.
The capability of the missle is quite impressive.
It seems to destructive to use. Supposedly it can go up to 1,600 miles and wipe out the UK.
That was the example given.

Last edited:

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Its a no win war. Ukrainians die. Russians die. Even those not directly in the war will suffer. We see it at the grocery store now.

The soviets are pushing because they do not fear. They see no repercussions.
They waive the nuclear gun in our face , and all we do is draw a line and say: You can murder up to this point.

Its a shame what the US has become, but it does appear prophetic. The US needs to fade from the scene and let the new Roman empire take the reins.
Even if we were to respond, it would only go so far because the People do not have the will. It faded when we forsook righteousness.

All these troops massing. Now is the time to hit them. Before they move.

Vlad does not need nor should he get a warning. He provoked and pursued this war and he and his elite need to suffer the consequences.

Some people will say, yea but you'll change your tune once a nuke hits here.

Folks I live within the destruction zone of several high priority instillations and DC. I expect to be in the first target zone.

It's not about survival, its about doing what is right.

Ukraine is working to clean its house. I'd rather clean our own, before letting the soviets do it.

Give them the Jets. If anything, it will show resolve to China and slow their global quest for a while.

My primary hope in all this is:
Somewhere in the rank and file of Russians being sent to slaughter, they have been taking names. That they are embolden to redeem themselves to the world.
That agencies are encouraging and getting ready to provide support.

That Moscow has it's own Night of the long knives, and a birth into EU society.

Perhaps in the short period of peace, a great outreach brings many to the feet of Christ.

I am reminded that many regard land up to the Urals as Europe. The islamic Chechans may be the insane maniacs who go after Israel.

Andy C

RUSSIA has hundreds of thousands of soldiers, thousands of tanks, and hundreds of warplanes preparing for a new assault, Ukraine has warned.

Vladimir Putin is believed to be preparing for a massive new offensive in the coming weeks to coincide with the first anniversary of the war in February 24.
Ukraine has been monitoring the military build up as they continue to plea for Western support - including during Volodymyr Zelensky's visit yesterday to London.
Zelensky hailed the UK for its support - but warned it may not be enough, and called for modern fighter planes.
The new assault is feared to be "much bigger" than the first wave which stormed across the country towards Kyiv almost exactly one year ago.
Russia is believed to be massing 1,800 tanks, 3,950 armored vehicles, 400 fighter jets and 300 helicopters for the attack, according to a Ukrainian official.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/7347369/russia-zelensky-new-offensive-ukraine/
I have no doubt they have that amount of weapons, but seriously doubt they have the ability to have a supply train capable of supporting such a huge force.

Wally

I have no doubt they have that amount of weapons, but seriously doubt they have the ability to have a supply train capable of supporting such a huge force.
If they have moved regulars from around the country, they may have the man power. But I doubt they have the supplies for more than a week or two.

Andy C

but I hope this assault puts an end to the war...
There is no chance if such a huge force is actually deployed, or even half that amount that UK could avoid anything but total destruction.

I know you do not want to see innocents die, but on a mass scale, worse than the past 11 months would be the outcome. Unless….western countries get pulled in to direct conflict.

Andy C

If they have moved regulars from around the country, they may have the man power. But I doubt they have the supplies for more than a week or two.
It would be a slow, slow convoy, no matter how the distribution of troops and equipment is scattered around UK. However, without a threat from the air, slow may not be too bad.

GHoe

Not really brother, I see no other way to interpret what your post implies.

Im not a big fan of the globalists winning anything, but they are, and they will for a time.
I think he's saying (and if not Im saying) a large offensive assault with some shock and aww could lead to the end of the war. I think it's possible a swift and crushing Russian strike could actually save lives in the long run. Vs the current meat grinder approach that is decimating Ukraine.

Zelensky is too corrupt and making too much money to just lay down. I believe Ukraine has begin conscribing 16 year olds now as of a few days ago. NATO is not going to fight for them and is really showing how weak they are.

If anyone's concern is actually lives then I think a victorious Russia is as good for lives as anything we've seen so far. We can sit here and say "but it's not right" all day long. Ok then so let's look at Ukraine's complictiness in the destruction of its own. Ukraine leaders and oligarchs and the countries they colluded with (including us) are corrupt and just as responsible as Russia as far as I'm concerned.

Wally

I’m pulling for Canada. They do not lose wars. They do not leave weapons behind. They are not trying to invade America. They already have a dictator. They have no nukes. During Vietnam, I heroically served in Canada, knowing they would not lose the Vietnam War. I’m a survivor because I follow the philosophy of Kung Fu: “A wise man does not contend, therefore none can contend against him.” Within the last hour, the U.S. shot down a second Chinese spy balloon over the territorial waters of Alaska. That’s two balloons we have downed already. The balloon was the size of a ‘67 Corvette. We need to quit while we’re behind.
Balloon busting - burning drakens was a major activity in WW1. Almost as hazardous to the attacking pilot as to the balloonists.

I think we have greatly improved on the process.

Maybe the USAF has a new song: Pop goes the Wild Weasel....

Wally

They are just calling it just an “object” at this point, not a balloon. More than likely, after shooting down that first balloon and to show their displeasure at that action, it is just a Stay Puft marshmallow man float with a mean looking face.
Maybe it was the rest of the papers and a laptop from Biden's garage that was outsourced to China for disposal?

Back