Russia is preparing to mobilize more conscripts to it's army

athenasius

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...bilise-extra-500000-conscripts-claims-ukraine

George and I listen to a Russian who fled with his wife and family to Tashkent to escape the September 22 conscription drive aka Putin's "partial mobilization".

He's been right all along, usually days ahead of the regular news but I looked around to see what else was available in the mainline news and the Guardian out of the UK is reporting on it. Using Ukrainian sources which are always a little suspect because of the spin they put on things.

Nevertheless the date that Konstantin said this afternoon was Jan 17 which lines up with the Ukrainian sources in this Guardian article.

In the past few days Konstantin has been reporting on some other signs coming out of Russia including Putin signing an unusual series of documents that wouldn't mean much in the West but to Russians it indicates moving onto all out war footing.

Here's the Guardian.

"Ukraine’s military intelligence has claimed that Russia is set to order the mobilisation of as many as 500,000 conscripts in January in addition to the 300,000 it called up in October, in another apparent sign that Vladimir Putin has no intention of ending the war.

Vadym Skibitsky, Ukraine’s deputy military intelligence chief, said Ukraine believed the conscripts would be part of a string of Russian offensives over the spring and summer in the east and south of the country."

"Skibitsky said it would take Russia approximately two months to put together the military formations and any Russian success on the battlefield would depend on how well equipped and trained the Russians are. Much will also depend, he said, on the continued supply of western ammunition and weaponry to Ukraine in order to equip the new reserve units Ukraine is preparing.

“If Russia loses this time around, then Putin will collapse,” said Skibitsky, describing the upcoming six to eight months as the last push. He said Ukraine expected the latest wave of mobilisation to be announced on 15 January, after Russia’s winter holiday period. “They are putting their emphasis on numbers of men and equipment and hoping to overwhelm our side.

And Radio Free Europe is also reporting on the new mobilization orders. https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-ukraine-defense-minister-mobilization-putin-war/32202105.html here
"According to Reznikov, Russia was preparing to close it borders to men of conscription age."I want to appeal to Russian conscripts. First of all, this applies to residents of large cities. I know for a fact that you have about one week left to make at least one choice. At the beginning of January, the Russian authorities will close the borders for men, then they will declare martial law," Reznikov said, adding Belarus could take similar action."

As expected Russia's declaration of a cease fire over Orthodox Christmas (Jan 6 & 7) was a tactic to regroup and continue their attack on Ukraine. https://www.criticalthreats.org/analysis/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-january-5-2023
"Putin could have been seeking to secure a 36-hour pause for Russian troops to afford them the ability to rest, recoup, and reorient to relaunch offensive operations in critical sectors of the front. Such a pause would disproportionately benefit Russian troops and begin to deprive Ukraine of the initiative. Putin cannot reasonably expect Ukraine to meet the terms of this suddenly declared ceasefire and may have called for the ceasefire to frame Ukraine as unaccommodating and unwilling to take the necessary steps towards negotiations. This is an intentional information tactic that Russia has previously employed,"

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
“If Russia loses this time around, then Putin will collapse,” said Skibitsky, describing the upcoming six to eight months as the last push. He said Ukraine expected the latest wave of mobilisation to be announced on 15 January, after Russia’s winter holiday period. “They are putting their emphasis on numbers of men and equipment and hoping to overwhelm our side.

This is why I suspect the war will go nuclear. Losing isn't an option for Putin. If it takes nukes, I think he'll use them.

athenasius

This is why I suspect the war will go nuclear. Losing isn't an option for Putin. If it takes nukes, I think he'll use them.
I absolutely think so too.

He is expecting mass casualties on his OWN side, according to the documents he signed the other day which include a change to the legal footing of Russian hospitals. They have TWO systems of hospitals, one for the military and one for civilians. The military arm is well funded but the documents mean that the Civilian hospitals will prioritize treating military casualties over their regular civilian duties which means

PUTIN IS EXPECTING to overwhelm his military hospital capacity. He is placing the civilian hospitals under the same military orders as the military hospitals. Russia is quietly moving towards war measures on the home front.

That means to the avg Russian that they are about to go on all out war footing. This is NOT normal and it's the sort of thing Russia would do when facing all out war.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
He definitely isn't backing down.
That would leave him with egg all over his face.
He has been waiting and contemplating his next move (s). The Ukraine sensationalist haven't exactly been forthcoming with facts in regards to this war.
Putin is committed. There most likely , and yes unfortunately , will be alot of blood flowing in January leading into a bloody February .

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
If this is, indeed, Ezekiel 38-39, let's get the show on the road so all the Christians can go home sooner (whatever God's timing) :rapture

Note to Putin: A lot of your troops are Russian Orthodox (some say the vast majority), plus other Christians in the ranks. How're you going to feel when they all just "up and leave?" :lol

:pray :pray :amen :amen

athenasius

If this is, indeed, Ezekiel 38-39, let's get the show on the road so all the Christians can go home sooner (whatever God's timing) :rapture

Note to Putin: A lot of your troops are Russian Orthodox (some say the vast majority), plus other Christians in the ranks. How're you going to feel when they all just "up and leave?" :lol

:pray :pray :amen :amen
While I think this is part of the stage setting towards Ezek 38, I don't think it's that prophecy, more getting things in place in advance of the Ezek 38/39 prophecy -- establishing a united territory of Gog of Magog. And this escalation in the current war on Ukraine will still take some time.

Mid January the mobilization laws go into effect. A few months later to get people trained and ready. Some of the movements have already happened. Movement in Belarus on Ukraine's northern border. Things will take time but it's starting to happen.

Putin is impatient. Why Putin is getting impatient is because he is running out of time economically, much like the USSR did against Ronald Reagan's Star Wars program that essentially bankrupted the Soviet economy as they struggled to keep up.

Where I think this ends up is Russia or Ukraine wins, and the victor controls Russia and Ukraine. Putin or Zelensky.

Either way we will see a leader emerge out of the ashes and a unified Magog territory under a possible Gog --or the real Gog guy could come later as time goes by --perhaps by assassination or simply change.

Back