Russia is losing in Ukraine - who will it blame? Analysis

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia is losing in Ukraine - who will it blame? Analysis
If Moscow can blame its Ukrainian separatist partners for its failures, perhaps Russia can save face.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN
Published: SEPTEMBER 11, 2022

Russia’s state-owned TASS news agency published an interesting article quoting the head of the “Donetsk People’s Republic,” a breakaway republic that Russia has recognized as a country but which is actually part of Ukraine.

The article on Sunday claimed that Denis Pushilin, the head of the separatist area, “said the situation along the combat line in the Donetsk People’s Republic is tense but the forces of the people’s militia are holding it under control.” In reality, Russia and pro-Moscow forces in the DPR have been seeing huge setbacks as a Ukrainian offensive pushes them back.

The article appears to have been written to highlight the failure of the DPR, this breakaway area that Moscow set up as a fake country. Moscow has used the separatist area to fight Ukraine and as a location in which to put on trial some foreign volunteers and Ukrainians captured by Russian troops.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/international/article-716886

NewWine2020

I don't know what to think about all the news coming from Ukraine.

I agree. I don't trust any news from either side; neither Russia nor Ukraine will ever tell the truth if if paints their respective nation in a bad light or makes their opponent look good. It's a given that anything from official sources from either is state propaganda.

I wonder what WW2 would have looked like if it had occurred in the era of social media and fake news'? :)

MapleLeaf

I once watched a documentary by the CBC here in Canada called "Love War and Propaganda" and it covered how the media from all the involved countries in getting people to recruit and support their leaders. I know the CBC is leftie but I remember thinking it was somewhat even-keeled though I reject the moral equivalence that leads people to say dropping the nukes on Japan were just as evil as what the Axis countries were doing. I think social media probably would have done more of the same but us regular joes questioning things are saying anything negative would have had bank accounts frozen, lost our jobs, etc.

Ukraine is one large question mark to me. I haven't paid attention to it for so long now. The stalling of Russia does make me think that the spirit of Gog is not ready to rise just yet...if it is indeed Russia

lamonte

Jesus says the Worlds works are Evil.

Joh 7:7
The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
Gal 1:4
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
1 John 5:19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness..
1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
2 Co 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I marveled that the kingdom of God has continued to march forward. Empire after empire has come and gone; nations have been raised, and nations have fallen, but the Kingdom of God has remained. The Medes, Persians, Greeks, and Romans all have died out. The pride and schemes of powerful leaders such as Alexander the Great, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Caesar Augustus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Hitler, and even Stalin have amounted to nothing more than confusion and needless bloodshed. All the so-called great countries of the world will be destroyed at Jesus Christ coming that includes Russia, Ukraine, China and United States. The world is like the Titanic full of pride and is self-centered. You can remodel, repaint, make it safer, make more law, fight evil but it is still going to seek, there is no Hope outside of Christ and his heavenly Kingdom.

Like the days of Noah, humanity was destroyed by water and 8 were saved by being on the Ark. Today humanity will be destroyed by Fire and the Ark is the “LORD JESUS CHRIST”. 2 Pet 2:3

There is only one country that means anything to me. That country is the heavenly country which I ambassador of. Ambassador is a diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country. I am sent by Christ to tell the world judgments is coming and salvation is only through the Lord Jesus Christ, like he says I am the way, and the truth, and the life, and no man can come to the father but by me

And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them” (Hebrews 11: 14– 16).

TrustinHim

If Russia blames any other country or countries, it will be admitting its military inferiority to those it blames. I think Russia will use this embarrassment to focus on modernizing and building up their military forces, which will ready them for Eze 38-39.
And once rebuilt and better trained, a military campaign to crush Israel to restore their reputation. Except that's not how it's going to work for Gog.

NewWine2020

Or if you lived in the Soviet Union or in Germany.

If you lived in certain parts of the USSR or Nazi Germany, even the best state propaganda would not have been able to cover up the fact that your respective nation's military was having it's rear end handed to it on a flaming platter.

I would really like to think that the Russians are being driven out of the areas they have invaded but you have to wonder if Putin is unstable and/or petty enough to use a tactical nuke on Ukraine to pay them back for embarrassing him. At that point I would expect NATO to get involved.

The likelihood of a false flag nuke happening and it being blamed on Putin even if he did not do it is there too; I would imagine the globalists view Russia as a greater impediment to their plans for the Great Reset than the USA. They need to neutralize Russia because they will never play along with the Globalists NWO fantasy.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
you have to wonder if Putin is unstable and/or petty enough to use a tactical nuke on Ukraine to pay them back for embarrassing him. At that point I would expect NATO to get involved.

I won't be surprised if putin resorts to tactical nukes (plural). I don't think that will lead NATO to get involved any more than they are now. Self-preservation will be the issue there...

Benjamin8147

You have to be very careful from any "source" coming out over there. I've just watched a video claiming how Ukraine dropped precisely a bomb from a drone onto Russian tanks through the open hatch. Thing is, this is likely staged as there is no evidence of troops around the vehicles or in the area. The bomb was also dropped from extremely low altitude so it is likely a staged video to drum up support on the Ukraine side. Same things are being posted from the Russian side.

MapleLeaf

You have to be very careful from any "source" coming out over there. I've just watched a video claiming how Ukraine dropped precisely a bomb from a drone onto Russian tanks through the open hatch. Thing is, this is likely staged as there is no evidence of troops around the vehicles or in the area. The bomb was also dropped from extremely low altitude so it is likely a staged video to drum up support on the Ukraine side. Same things are being posted from the Russian side.
I have no doubt which is why I have stopped bothering trying to sort through the threads of it all. My rural Canadian town was settled by Ukrainian immigrants and their presence here is still very strong and even predominant. I tried to point out at the beginning that some of the worst videos we were seeing were faked to drum up support but people assumed I was saying it was all fake (they have family there so we all know the battle itself is not fake) so I learned quick to keep my mouth shut. There is so much in this world to be upset by that I want to make sure I'm upset over real things. And I am uncomfortable with the blanket vilifying of all Russians. Near my parents' own rural town a yard has a sign that reads "Russians love their children too" and it is a good reminder. That sign would not fly here.