Russia is busy dismantling NATO, here's how

athenasius

I was listening to Caroline Glick on her Caroline Glick show where she was discussing Germany's new role in Europe under the new Chancellor. She raised my eyebrows with her offhand comment that GERMANY stopped the Brits from flying thru their airspace en route to the Ukraine with needed military assistance a few days ago. That was on Episode 36 "The New Germany" and that wasn't all that raised my eyebrows.

They got into how Merkel and the new leader of Germany moved closer to Russia over the decades and how Putin's background in the KGB contributed to that. He was after all, stationed in East Germany as a Russian KGB officer, with access to all the Stasi files, and the multiple quiet background details on anyone in Germany as the Stasi had files on everyone, and they weren't limited to the East.

Then last night I read this article by Caroline Glick here: https://carolineglick.com/ukraine-and-the-american-crack-up/

In which Caroline describes exactly how Russia is managing to eliminate NATO in Europe with the help of Germany.

This came out yesterday on Feb 1, 2022

Ukraine and the American crack-up

Not only is the Biden administration enabling the break-up of NATO, it is also destroying America's deterrent power and superpower position.

From Washington to Berlin to Warsaw to Kyiv, everyone says that only Russian President Vladimir Putin knows what he plans to do with the 120,000 troops he has deployed to the Ukrainian border. But at this point, even if Putin decides not to invade, even if he withdraws all of his forces from the border zone he has already won a strategic victory of historic proportions against the United States.

That is a good opener, but Caroline goes on

"Without firing a bullet, Putin and his 120,000 soldiers have fomented the unofficial – but very real – break-up of the NATO alliance. ......

.....Today, NATO cannot act collectively against Putin in a coherent way because Germany no longer views Russia as a strategic threat, and no longer views the US as a leader it needs to follow.

How has this situation come about?
"

Then she proceeds to explain just exactly WHAT Germany is up to lately!!!

And it all points back to Russia and Nordstream 2! Putin used that to gain Germany's help in weakening NATO, and this flashpoint in the Ukraine is exactly tailor made to split NATO apart over in Europe, taking full advantage of a blind weak Biden administration.

great article, well worth a read.

athenasius

And why I put this in Gog Magog, is for 2 reasons,

1 being, it's Russia gaining traction over there. American and NATO Euro forces are weakening as this Ukraine conflict is seemingly both a training ground for Russia, learning what she can get away with and teaching Russia that she doesn't have to worry about her old adversary NATO.

2 this brings up an old theological argument that possibly Germany will join (as part of Gomer) in the Ezekiel 38 invasion of Israel.

If so, it's interesting to see Germany taking sides with Russia on Nordstream 2, and against NATO. As Caroline pointed out in her talk show, Germany is being very passive aggressive towards Israel and they can be friendly at times, but they are no friend of Israel.

And Caroline wasn't even talking about Bible prophecy.

But I remembered a few theologians who include Germany in that invasion.

Interesting to watch the developments.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I was listening to Caroline Glick on her Caroline Glick show where she was discussing Germany's new role in Europe under the new Chancellor. She raised my eyebrows with her offhand comment that GERMANY stopped the Brits from flying thru their airspace en route to the Ukraine with needed military assistance a few days ago. That was on Episode 36 "The New Germany" and that wasn't all that raised my eyebrows.

They got into how Merkel and the new leader of Germany moved closer to Russia over the decades and how Putin's background in the KGB contributed to that. He was after all, stationed in East Germany as a Russian KGB officer, with access to all the Stasi files, and the multiple quiet background details on anyone in Germany as the Stasi had files on everyone, and they weren't limited to the East.

Then last night I read this article by Caroline Glick here: https://carolineglick.com/ukraine-and-the-american-crack-up/

In which Caroline describes exactly how Russia is managing to eliminate NATO in Europe with the help of Germany.

Not only is the Biden administration enabling the break-up of NATO, it is also destroying America's deterrent power and superpower position.

From Washington to Berlin to Warsaw to Kyiv, everyone says that only Russian President Vladimir Putin knows what he plans to do with the 120,000 troops he has deployed to the Ukrainian border. But at this point, even if Putin decides not to invade, even if he withdraws all of his forces from the border zone he has already won a strategic victory of historic proportions against the United States.

"Without firing a bullet, Putin and his 120,000 soldiers have fomented the unofficial – but very real – break-up of the NATO alliance. ......

.....Today, NATO cannot act collectively against Putin in a coherent way because Germany no longer views Russia as a strategic threat, and no longer views the US as a leader it needs to follow.

"

And it all points back to Russia and Nordstream 2! Putin used that to gain Germany's help in weakening NATO, and this flashpoint in the Ukraine is exactly tailor made to split NATO apart over in Europe, taking full advantage of a blind weak Biden administration.

Agreed great article , the Olympics in Beijing are a day away so lets see what chess moves he pulls off next

Wings Like Eagles

NATO is dismantling itself.
Unfortunately, NATO has been corrupted by enemies of the U.S. Those enemies are located in European countries who preach that the U.S. can no longer call the tune, while they continue to take advantage of the U.S. Trump expected them to share in the costs of NATO, which are still being disproportionately shouldered by the U.S. The globalists are determined to bring other countries into World Government or destroy them, in a variety of ways. Who is the Destroyer? The promotion of World Government has been set back, for now. But the globalists will keep trying. They won't have NATO to bully nation-states much longer and they will be seeking new ways to effect their goals.

Wings Like Eagles

NATO is more-or-less controlled by a "think tank" called, The Atlantic Council. (Baggeyes Moneybags gives a lot of money to The Atlantic Council through his Open Society Foundation). They put out a lot of propaganda through the mainstream media that they control. At the moment, they seem to be promoting war between Russia and the U.S. but they often seem to pivot unexpectedly (apparently in an attempt to throw everyone off their trail).

TheRedeemed

I also believe that Great Britain's exit from the EU and the news yesterday that Russia and China are all matey and good friends again are more of God's plans being executed.

So far as NATO is concerned, Putin will not be the one to dismantle it I doubt.

He's made a grave error and in order to 'save face' he's probably going to have to invade Ukraine now. He thought if he set himself up on the borders and surrounded the Ukraine, the US and UK in particular would panic and run to negotiate with him and he would get what he wants.

These individuals and nations who are dictatorships, bullies and despots continually misunderstand the West's resolve when it comes to bullies and blackmail.

The US and the Western alliances never give in to threats and Boris Johnson, in spite of his domestic troubles flew to Ukraine and made a big song and dance about it too for Putin and the world to see, as well as deploying over 1,000 troops and anti-tank guns and trainers to show the Ukraine forces how to use them.

Quite how this will end and what Putin will do now that NATO and the Western powers have shoved his hand right up his back.

He said something strange a few weeks ago too, he alleged that the West wants us to invade because they want a war with us...IMO this is because the Western democracies didn't come running to his pre-defined negotiation table and now he's either going to have to back down or risk everything with an invasion and he probably does see that as the West wishing for a war even though this is all his own doing. Typical dictator and despot.

Hitler tried this way of diplomacy 80 odd years ago and, the allies continually said stop, or we will make you stop.

NATO has a resolve because it contains the US and UK and most of the other Western democracies as members and, while in the fullness of God's plan it will probably end or become useless. I don't think Putin can do it, but who knows in this late stage of the end times game?

Very interesting times we're in, God is definitely on the move, maranatha!

Wings Like Eagles

I also believe that Great Britain's exit from the EU and the news yesterday that Russia and China are all matey and good friends again are more of God's plans being executed.

So far as NATO is concerned, Putin will not be the one to dismantle it I doubt.

He's made a grave error and in order to 'save face' he's probably going to have to invade Ukraine now. He thought if he set himself up on the borders and surrounded the Ukraine, the US and UK in particular would panic and run to negotiate with him and he would get what he wants.

These individuals and nations who are dictatorships, bullies and despots continually misunderstand the West's resolve when it comes to bullies and blackmail.

The US and the Western alliances never give in to threats and Boris Johnson, in spite of his domestic troubles flew to Ukraine and made a big song and dance about it too for Putin and the world to see, as well as deploying over 1,000 troops and anti-tank guns and trainers to show the Ukraine forces how to use them.

Quite how this will end and what Putin will do now that NATO and the Western powers have shoved his hand right up his back.

He said something strange a few weeks ago too, he alleged that the West wants us to invade because they want a war with us...IMO this is because the Western democracies didn't come running to his pre-defined negotiation table and now he's either going to have to back down or risk everything with an invasion and he probably does see that as the West wishing for a war even though this is all his own doing. Typical dictator and despot.

Hitler tried this way of diplomacy 80 odd years ago and, the allies continually said stop, or we will make you stop.

NATO has a resolve because it contains the US and UK and most of the other Western democracies as members and, while in the fullness of God's plan it will probably end or become useless. I don't think Putin can do it, but who knows in this late stage of the end times game?

Very interesting times we're in, God is definitely on the move, maranatha!
It is important to see the most recent events as just one portion of a trail of events that has taken place. There are specific European globalist actors (Baggeyes Moneybags is one of the main players) who are attempting to force Putin's hand. Look up "Color Revolutions" to get an idea of what Moneybags is up to and has been attempting for the last ten years. That is why Putin has declared that, if Moneybags showed up in Russia, he would be promptly arrested and face trial for crimes against the Russian people. The European globalists are not only trying to destroy U.S. sovereignty but the sovereignty of all other nations as well (including Russia). If they are successful, it will pave the way for the "Ten Kings" and the Antichrist rule.

Hidden

NATO is dismantling itself.

In one of his episodes last month, Tom Hughes said that the post-Ezekiel 38-39 War scenario lends itself to the possibility of the forming of the Army of the New World Order. The globalists would perhaps use the Ezekiel War as justification that the world needs a unified army to counter "extremists", which we know are anyone who don't support the left's agenda. So I guess NATO would just be rebranded as part of the military arm of the New World Order.

Hidden

"

This explains Germany's flippant attitude when they sent 5,000 helmets instead of the 100,000 that Ukraine requested. Granted that Ukraine should not feel entitled to such donations, actions speak louder than words. It seems Germany is drifting closer and closer to the orbit of Russia's and largely because of the Nordstream 2 pipeline.

If Germanic tribes turn out to be Gomer which is part and parcel of the Ezekiel War, then it is clear why Revelation 20 seems to describe Gog and Magog as the "four quarters of the earth". The Revelation 20 War is different from the Ezekiel 38 War and they are at least 1,000 years apart, but the fact that they are namesakes I think is significant. Russia and the "stans" to the north, Iran to the east, Sudan, Libya, and the berbers to south, and the Germanic tribes to the west = four corners of the globe from Israel's orientation.

Ben D

I follow a Christian blog that deals with end times prophecy and the owner reports on the developing alliance between China and Russia as Daniel 11:44 "But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many." and that him of Daniel Chapter 12 is NATO and Europe as the 10 horned beast. It is him the Antichrist who goes to war against the Russian-Chinese alliance.

I'm personally still trying to understand, so I ask if this is how others see it here?

Wings Like Eagles

I follow a Christian blog that deals with end times prophecy and the owner reports on the developing alliance between China and Russia as Daniel 11:44 "But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many." and that him of Daniel Chapter 12 is NATO and Europe as the 10 horned beast. It is him the Antichrist who goes to war against the Russian-Chinese alliance.

I'm personally still trying to understand, so I ask if this is how others see it here?
China has suddenly taken the path that they always take when they feel threatened--they turn inward. After cooperating with the globalists, the Chinese are likely feeling somewhat abandoned by them. (Clown Schwab and his entourage are in an increasingly hemmed-in position.) China has already announced that they will be focusing on developing their internal markets and attempting to improve the lives of average Chinese people (the Han). They, like Russia, are fiercely nationalistic. That is the main point of agreement between the two nations. They are "frenemies" and are banding together for mutual benefit and protection. But, Putin understands that there is a strong element of expansionism as well as isolationism (an odd combination, for sure, but there it is) among the Chinese. The Kremlin would never be so naive as to think that China would not love to claim all of the land east of the Urals as theirs (along with all the natural resources that would yield). The whole dust-up over Ukraine will likely be abandoned soon with the globalists acceding to the Kremlin's demands to stop NATO's expansion into Ukraine. Macron is there trying to patch up the EU's differences with Putin--Europe desperately needs Russian oil and natural gas. We live in interesting times. Maranatha!

Ben D

China has suddenly taken the path that they always take when they feel threatened--they turn inward. After cooperating with the globalists, the Chinese are likely feeling somewhat abandoned by them. (Clown Schwab and his entourage are in an increasingly hemmed-in position.) China has already announced that they will be focusing on developing their internal markets and attempting to improve the lives of average Chinese people (the Han). They, like Russia, are fiercely nationalistic. That is the main point of agreement between the two nations. They are "frenemies" and are banding together for mutual benefit and protection. But, Putin understands that there is a strong element of expansionism as well as isolationism (an odd combination, for sure, but there it is) among the Chinese. The Kremlin would never be so naive as to think that China would not love to claim all of the land east of the Urals as theirs (along with all the natural resources that would yield). The whole dust-up over Ukraine will likely be abandoned soon with the globalists acceding to the Kremlin's demands to stop NATO's expansion into Ukraine. Macron is there trying to patch up the EU's differences with Putin--Europe desperately needs Russian oil and natural gas. We live in interesting times. Maranatha!
So this was the news I was referring to concerning Daniel 11:44, "But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many."" The Russia China alliance is the Gog Magog, But the King of the North of Daniel 11 is Europe/NATO/US, the 10 horned beast of Revelation?

Putin and Xi declare China-Russia ties ‘superior’ to NATO's

China and Russia have forged a relationship “superior” to the ties that bind NATO, according to their leaders, who called for “a new kind of relationships between world powers” in a challenge to the United States and its Western allies. That boast followed a call for NATO to stop admitting any new countries into the alliance, which the pair accused of maintaining “ideologized Cold War approaches." Xi made an overt show of support for Putin’s position in the ongoing Ukraine crisis, while the Kremlin chief offered a corollary endorsement of the Chinese Communist Party's desire to control Taiwan — exemplifying their broad-based challenge to the ideas about international affairs that have characterized Western foreign policy debates since the end of the Cold War.

“The Chinese side is sympathetic to and supports the proposals put forward by the Russian Federation to create long-term legally binding security guarantees in Europe,” the statement reads.

Putin, for his part, endorsed Beijing’s claim to sovereignty over Taiwan — the island democracy that Chinese Communist officials have never ruled but regard as a breakaway province that must eventually be brought under mainland Chinese governance.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...i-declare-china-russia-ties-superior-to-natos

Wings Like Eagles

So this was the news I was referring to concerning Daniel 11:44, "But news from the east and the north shall trouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many."" The Russia China alliance is the Gog Magog, But the King of the North of Daniel 11 is Europe/NATO/US, the 10 horned beast of Revelation?

Putin and Xi declare China-Russia ties ‘superior’ to NATO's

China and Russia have forged a relationship “superior” to the ties that bind NATO, according to their leaders, who called for “a new kind of relationships between world powers” in a challenge to the United States and its Western allies. That boast followed a call for NATO to stop admitting any new countries into the alliance, which the pair accused of maintaining “ideologized Cold War approaches." Xi made an overt show of support for Putin’s position in the ongoing Ukraine crisis, while the Kremlin chief offered a corollary endorsement of the Chinese Communist Party's desire to control Taiwan — exemplifying their broad-based challenge to the ideas about international affairs that have characterized Western foreign policy debates since the end of the Cold War.

“The Chinese side is sympathetic to and supports the proposals put forward by the Russian Federation to create long-term legally binding security guarantees in Europe,” the statement reads.

Putin, for his part, endorsed Beijing’s claim to sovereignty over Taiwan — the island democracy that Chinese Communist officials have never ruled but regard as a breakaway province that must eventually be brought under mainland Chinese governance.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...i-declare-china-russia-ties-superior-to-natos
China is likely the greater threat to EU "peace and security" than is Russia. One of my history profs always said: "The direct causes of war are almost always 1) Nationalism 2) Imperialism and 3) Militarism." China has all three. Any two of the three can make a nation get sucked into a war, but it will not be the aggressor. As an example, the U.S. has always been fiercely nationalistic (even to the point of jingoism).

But imperialism would be more of a 20th or 21st century phenomena for the U.S. It changed because of the of considerable influence of the Neocons and also, the Israel lobby who have, in the past, been interested in gaining the protection of the U.S. The Neocons never met a war they didn't like, for example, but they are usually content to let others do the fighting and rake in the profits from selling armaments. By the way, most people think of Neocons as Republicans but they actually came out of the Dem Party (they were originally Southern Democrats who liked the money that military bases brought into their states). The Neocons hated Trump because he has always been somewhat antiwar (or, as he terms it, "anti-stupid-war")--they form the "Never Trump" wing of the GOP. Like China, America has had isolationism as their fallback position from the founding of the nation. But the U.S. has never had much ambition to take over the territory of other nations. The American people have never been particularly comfortable with the idea of being a world super-power. Like Russia, they have historically, rarely gone looking for a fight but will absolutely defend their nation. During WWII, the Japanese high command, at the beginning of the war, toyed with the idea of an invasion of the U.S. mainland, to which one of the generals snorted, "If we would even try it, we would be confronted with the specter of an American with a rifle behind every blade of grass!"

Finally, we come to militarism and China has that in spades (just as the communist, former Soviet Union had during the Cold War and their takeover of eastern Europe). The Biden administration is apparently trying to now, destroy the military might of the U.S. But China is building theirs. The Russian military was in pathetic shape after the fall of the Soviet Union and were no threat to anyone but Putin has restored its defensive abilities from low ebb. Both China and Russia will likely be players in the War of Armageddon but, I'm thinking that the Antichrist will come out of Europe (for a lot of reasons). Both nations actually contain a lot of real Christians (probably 100 million in China in spite of persecution) and there has been a revival of Russian Orthodoxy in Russia. It is said that over 90% of Russians identify as Russian Orthodox today. The Rapture of the Church will certainly weaken both nations and Scripture tells us that the "kings of the East" will originally set out to fight the Antichrist but then, something happens to bring them on the side of the Antichrist.

Last edited:

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
And why I put this in Gog Magog, is for 2 reasons,

1 being, it's Russia gaining traction over there. American and NATO Euro forces are weakening as this Ukraine conflict is seemingly both a training ground for Russia, learning what she can get away with and teaching Russia that she doesn't have to worry about her old adversary NATO.

2 this brings up an old theological argument that possibly Germany will join (as part of Gomer) in the Ezekiel 38 invasion of Israel.

If so, it's interesting to see Germany taking sides with Russia on Nordstream 2, and against NATO. As Caroline pointed out in her talk show, Germany is being very passive aggressive towards Israel and they can be friendly at times, but they are no friend of Israel.

And Caroline wasn't even talking about Bible prophecy.

But I remembered a few theologians who include Germany in that invasion.

Interesting to watch the developments.
I have been thinking a lot about Germany's role, if any, in the Ezekiel 38 invasion....and thought it seemed unlikely until I talked with an elderly brother at church today. He is from Germany and plans on going back soon. He told me about how East and West Germany are still two very different places. (This was news to me, but many of you may already know this, so bear with me.) He said the East Germans dislike the West Germans, because the East Germans are the ones who actually want communism/Fascism. He actually said "I could never live in East Germany, they are so different from us in West Germany." He described how Russia has played a significant role in the ideologies of East Germany....and how Putin was actually studying there, while Hitler was in office...and apparently learned a lot from him. He was describing Nazi symbols that are now used in Russian government/military. (A cross?) I was gobsmacked, because I realized there is a spiritual stronghold in East Germany that could definitely come into play with Ezekiel 38.

athenasius

I have been thinking a lot about Germany's role, if any, in the Ezekiel 38 invasion....and thought it seemed unlikely until I talked with an elderly brother at church today. He is from Germany and plans on going back soon. He told me about how East and West Germany are still two very different places. (This was news to me, but many of you may already know this, so bear with me.) He said the East Germans dislike the West Germans, because the East Germans are the ones who actually want communism/Fascism. He actually said "I could never live in East Germany, they are so different from us in West Germany." He described how Russia has played a significant role in the ideologies of East Germany....and how Putin was actually studying there, while Hitler was in office...and apparently learned a lot from him. He was describing Nazi symbols that are now used in Russian government/military. (A cross?) I was gobsmacked, because I realized there is a spiritual stronghold in East Germany that could definitely come into play with Ezekiel 38.
You are absolutely right. When that wall came down, it didn't erase the history between the 2 sides. Nor that sense of suspicion. The most successful secret police in the world at that time was the Stasi--the East German secret police.

When the wall came down and the documents were coming to light it turned out most of East Germany were giving information to the Stasi, to stay on their good side, while incriminating their neighbours, FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!

Even families were torn apart as they found out who said what about who.

I had a good friend some years older than me whose parents escaped with her and her 2 sisters over that wall. They ended up in Canada and we talked a fair bit about that.

Later on as I learnt a bit about Putin, I can't get away from the fact that he was a station chief for the KGB during the East German years under the Stasi.

I can't remember who pointed this out, but he had unlimited access to the personal and very blackmail friendly info kept on every single East German. Including Angela Merkel and many of her staff, cabinet members all highly placed within the now UNIFIED Germany.

It's not just the ideology which is different, and you can't underestimate how that changes a person's point of view. Just look at how unsettling it is when we here in the West can't trust the media now. Think about that for decades. It's amazing anyone from that area thinks for themselves or can run a business. Some do.

But as your friend said, many don't.

My friend Helga once said that the East Germans had learnt to be lazy socialists. Germany has the highest work ethic of Europe, but after several decades and generations, that ethic got lost in translation a bit.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

"

Gomer :tappingfoot

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.
Ezekiel38:1-6, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:
Back