Russia, China hold nuclear military drill during Biden Japan trip

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia and China conduct military exercise involving nuclear-ready bombers while U.S. President Joe Biden visits Japan.
Israel National News

Russia and China held a joint military exercise involving nuclear-ready bombers on Tuesday while U.S. President Joe Biden was in Japan. A senior White House official told Fox News that the manoeuvre showed that Russia and China have continued close ties "even as Russia brutalizes Ukraine.” The exercises were considered the biggest sign of continued close cooperation between Russia and China since Ukraine was invaded by Russia close to four months ago. Biden was in Japan for the Quad leaders meeting between Japan, India, Australia and the U.S.

In a Telegram post, the Russian Ministry of Defense said: “A group of Tu-95ms Strategic Missile Carriers of the Russian Aerospace Forces and Xian H-6 Strategic Bombers of the [Chinese] Air Force conducted air patrol over the waters of the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328119

NewWine2020

Russia and China conduct military exercise involving nuclear-ready bombers while U.S. President Joe Biden visits Japan.
Israel National News

Russia and China held a joint military exercise involving nuclear-ready bombers on Tuesday while U.S. President Joe Biden was in Japan. A senior White House official told Fox News that the manoeuvre showed that Russia and China have continued close ties "even as Russia brutalizes Ukraine.” The exercises were considered the biggest sign of continued close cooperation between Russia and China since Ukraine was invaded by Russia close to four months ago. Biden was in Japan for the Quad leaders meeting between Japan, India, Australia and the U.S.

In a Telegram post, the Russian Ministry of Defense said: “A group of Tu-95ms Strategic Missile Carriers of the Russian Aerospace Forces and Xian H-6 Strategic Bombers of the [Chinese] Air Force conducted air patrol over the waters of the Sea of Japan and the East China Sea."

more............. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328119

China & Russia "Look at us, look at us! We're SCARY, DARNIT!"

MapleLeaf

Ho-hum. Just do it already. Starting to think the bear and the tiger and full of hot air. We're a bunch of crumbling empires shaking our fists at each other. Some developing nation is going to come and kick out the canes and we'll go down in an arthritic rage.

NewWine2020

Ho-hum. Just do it already. Starting to think the bear and the tiger and full of hot air. We're a bunch of crumbling empires shaking our fists at each other. Some developing nation is going to come and kick out the canes and we'll go down in an arthritic rage.

It really does feel like I would imagine it might have felt in the decline of the Roman Empire...I wonder, did they KNOW that they were living on the precipice of a dark age?

And even more importantly.,,,

..Do WE?

I am so thankful for what our risen savior, Christ Jesus did for his lost children...I know I come across dramatic at times but it's mostly because this is the only place I can vent safely. But behind the keyboard, I probably have more peace of mind and acceptance of things that are not in my control than I have had in any year of my life before.

The whole "Covid-19/lockdown thing" and the Summer of "love" (BLM/Antifa riots) brought this backslidden, lost sheep back to the good Shepard and I plan on staying close to him.